Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
49-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder of missing Gaia Pope, 19, is released under investigation. Search for Gaia continues.

Women's clothes thought to belong to missing teen Gaia Pope may have been dumped near cliffs AFTER the area was first searched.

A family friend described yesterday's discovery of women's clothing, including a white trainer, as "very odd" and that it raised questions of when they were left there. "The area where the clothes were found has been searched before, both by the coastguard and by our search teams. Our community searchers have been there multiple times and never found anything. Its next to a working quarry and the farmer has been around there too. As far as we know they were found in open field not hidden which raises questions about when they were there. It is all very odd and we don't know if someone went and put them there recently."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4937962/gaia-pope-search-latest-news-missing-teenager-clothes-found/

RS+BBM.

Well, that's a motive for sure. & Changing the story following the arrest? He knew what he had said and tried to retract it imo. He's put the nails in his coffin imo.

I don't think it's particularly relevant. He hadn't spoken to his son for 3 years and wasn't in direct contact with him at the time so he might have assumed his feelings about a young friend of his nephew were quite neutral.

If Gaia had made a pest of herself in the intervening few years when he caught up and spoke to his son he may have discovered he felt differently. And barely knowing someone and not being able to stand them are not necessarily mutually exclusive. You can only encounter someone a few times but if they are behaving particularly objectionably you can still form a judgement.

[video=twitter;931574203643584515]https://twitter.com/karlaokane/status/931574203643584515[/video]

[video=twitter;931574743794372609]https://twitter.com/LaurenceHerdman/status/931574743794372609[/video]

Hmm looks like police cant make definite links with any of that family

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh boy. The Old Bill are in for a real slapping if they've arrested half the family and torn the house up for nothing.

- There items that can be seen on the photos are a white vest, a beige bra and a white trainer - all could have been worn by Gaia
- The clothing seems to have been placed there recently
- The police can't seem to pin anything on the Esley/Dinch family
- The police don't think she's left Swanage

Could she be in hiding still, in Swanage?! Possibly in a friend's house?

It seems to me that as others have said, the clothes may have been put there after the fact and she may be nowhere near those cliffs. However, with no clothes, epilepsy, and other things seemingly going on, it's really not looking hopeful at all.

Oh boy. The Old Bill are in for a real slapping if they've arrested half the family and torn the house up for nothing.

You said it.

[video=twitter;931576869358592001]https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/931576869358592001[/video]

- There items that can be seen on the photos are a white vest, a beige bra and a white trainer - all could have been worn by Gaia

...and a blue shirt!

My thoughts exactly...

I think we will eventually find out that this whole NE, PE, RD thing will be a massive red herring...theyve taken apart the house, the pipes, the car, interrogated for hours and clearly no proof...otherwise they would be charged...theyve simply acted on a bit of impulse because It was the last place she was...its certainly looking that way...PE goes away because he didn't want the hassle of locals...its a small town everyone knows your business, i used to live there 27 yrs ago...i can understand that...he leaves his phone and car...i mean how stupid a criminal would you be to do that if you had something to hide?....my hunch is that the dashcam footage is actually her and she's either met the wrong random stranger or she planned to do a runner somewhere

The odd thing for me is how did these clothes if hers not get noticed in searches?...where were they searching cause surely you would search that area pretty much 1st? I can't believe someone would plant them afterwards that's a bit brazen beyond belief...hmmm it's a real mystery, swanage isn't that big a place that someone can't be found

Crazy thought: she could have put the clothes there herself if she wanted to stage her own disappearance and for some reason get the E family into trouble as well. I don't really believe that though.

Btw there was a blue shirt found as well (seen in one of the pics posted upthread).

...and a blue shirt!

My thoughts exactly...

Could she have been wearing the blue shirt under a bigger red checked over-shirt? This is so weird.

If that dash-cam footage was her, she could have been being picked up and taken out of the area, then a friend could have planted the clothes to make it look like a suicide mission?

All the possible scenarios seem so unlikely :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member