Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a communal entrance it also could be a strange detail that Gaia was banging on the door.

So many things about this bring up memories of Becky’s case. It’s chilling.

I wonder if RD/NE had access to PE's car?

I'm thinking at the moment everything is pointing more to PE being involved. This is bizarre.

Was something going on between PE/GP?

This was the conclusion I came up with yesterday morning.....

I have a million reasons I think that but nothing actually concrete- more like a gut feeling.

RD lives in a first floor flat. I've been thinking that RD and PE live there, and unless it had 3 bedrooms it's quite unlikely that Gaia would have been staying there occasionally. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding in the early reporting.
& NE lives with his mom.

Why did grandma call to GP to come upstairs.
Lost in translation!

At 3pm, Rosemary hears “bang, bang, bang” on the front door. She goes down and sees Gaia crying her eyes out, screaming, talking all sorts of broken biscuits.

‘She says, “Come on up Gaia”, trying to calm her down. She called Rosemary “Nana”, they were ever so close.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087183/Police-search-uncle-teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html

MOO

& NE lives with his mom.

Why did grandma call to GP to come upstairs.
Lost in translation!

At 3pm, Rosemary hears “bang, bang, bang” on the front door. She goes down and sees Gaia crying her eyes out, screaming, talking all sorts of broken biscuits.

‘She says, “Come on up Gaia”, trying to calm her down. She called Rosemary “Nana”, they were ever so close.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087183/Police-search-uncle-teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html

MOO
It does say she went down, not that she called out.

Is there any information out about where Gaia left her phone?

I was under the impression she left it in her aunts house where she was waiting before they were due to go to the GP?

OK someone asked about water?

Here u go!
https://earth.app.goo.gl/78dx
5b76699e70733bd14b09737d0d46fe78.jpg

MOO

I’m confused (it doesn’t take much). In one of the DM articles, G’s older sister C states “she walked out the house.....at 5pm”. So how was she at RD’s at 3pm?

I was under the impression she left it in her aunts house where she was waiting before they were due to go to the GP?
Yes, I wondered if that was a certainty, or from an unconfirmed source.

I’m confused (it doesn’t take much). In one of the DM articles, G’s older sister C states “she walked out the house.....at 5pm”. So how was she at RD’s at 3pm?
I think someone got their times wrong. She was on the cctv running towards RDs house at about 3:45.

Argh, what we wouldn’t do to be flies on the wall in CID! I’m sure there’s lots of juicy stuff being guarded very closely.

PE sounds very dodgy, he’s very keen to hand over all his evidence that it wasn’t him. Leaving his phone behind is bizarre, no-one does that, I’m sure the phone is full of further evidence of his entirely innocent conduct.... (MOO, obv, of course the evidence may be down to him actually being totally not involved).

Lots of people call HGV type lorries wagons, particularly people who work in haulage IME.

I'm really confused by this whole thing. So if I've got this right, RD was allegedly home alone, so why was NE even arrested if he doesn't live there and wasn't there at the time? And now that he has been released why is he staying with his grandad instead of at home with his mum? Is the friend she ran off to see his ex that they'd previously had a falling out about and that's how he's somehow got involved in all of this?

In Ireland a 'wagon' is a really annoying woman or a joking term of endearment... as in 'shut up you wagon'.

Respectfully, I disagree with this comment. I am epileptic. On August 12this year I had a Grand Mal seizure which lasted more than five minutes. Fortunately I was in a public area where there happened to be a French paramedic on holiday who recognised what was happening to me and called emergency services. I had experienced the Aura for about five hours leading up to the seizure. I have no recollection of the incident but was taken to ER and my head was stitched up as I had thrown myself backward directly onto a concretetskateboard park during the fit. For four weeks after the episode I experienced anxiety, delusions, hallucinations, memory loss, and episodes of incoherence with my speech. If the fit had happened with no one around, it may have turned out a lot worse for me. I even gave the ambulance crew a totally different name than my own! Also you should look up the SUDEP risk which is rare but discussed by neurologists with all epileptics as it is a very possible outcome, especially if we stop taking our meds very suddenly. It's a withdrawal symptom that ends in sudden death.

Thank you hippy for sharing and explaining, and I'm sorry you had that terrifying experience!

I'm aware that epileptic fits can be dangerous and life threatening, and even deadly. However, the point I was making was that I found it odd that GE claimed that Gaia certainly would not survive an epileptic fit in this kind of weather. It sounds to me like a lay person tries to fabricate a reason for Gaia's death that sounds believable to another lay person. It's absurd to say that a fit in ~10 degree weather is definitely unsurvivable because most seizures last only 1-2 minutes and after a short period of confusion the person is capable of getting up, talking, walking, again etc. It sounded to me like he knows Gaia is dead and tries to blame it on epilepsy and the weather, maybe hoping that everyone will just go along with this explanation when they find her.

If my train of thought is true (that GE knows Gaia is deceased) it would mean that someone dumped her somewhere remote in a way that makes it look like she simply walked to that place, had a seizure and died right there. (i.e. she is not wrapped up or buried or tied up etc)

jmo

I'm really confused by this whole thing. So if I've got this right, RD was allegedly home alone, so why was NE even arrested if he doesn't live there and wasn't there at the time? And now that he has been released why is he staying with his grandad instead of at home with his mum? Is the friend she ran off to see his ex that they'd previously had a falling out about and that's how he's somehow got involved in all of this?

He might have gone round or been called round to RDs flat whilst Gaia was there that day.

I suspect ( although it has not been confirmed ) that NEs flat/house is the second property that is being searched by forensics.
Or, even if it is not being searched, he probably preferred to go and stay elsewhere at this time.

ETA just read Legally's post above. So RD and NE have not really moved to a quieter venue now !

I've not seen anything, only the fact that she doesnt have her phone with her. As Foxy said, she may have left it at her Aunt's ....but that seems odd, knowing how teens are usually welded to their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member