Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is NE's dad? is he still with NE's mum.... hasn't been any mention of him?

POLICE hunting for missing teenager Gaia Pope seized a car belonging to her friend’s uncle.
Forensic officers made a midnight swoop on the prized VW Golf of Paul Elsey, 49.

Yesterday, officers were looking for Paul Elsey, who has not been seen since telling his family he “going out with a mate” on Tuesday evening.
His dad, Greg, 69, from Romsey, Hants, said he had been staying with him since police began searching his home.
He added: “We haven’t heard from him because his mobile was dead and he left it behind. A mate picked him up. We don’t know where he is.”
One neighbour said: “His car is his pride and joy, all he does is drink, smoke and clean his car. He smokes like a train.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4923608/gaia-hope-kidnapping-investigation-paul-esley/

Hi CoverMeCagney :)

Unless the two that were arrested were officially declared by LE to be POIs, they are not sleuthable. You may discuss what has been said about them in MSM, but nothing further. WSers are the ones to determine whether an individual is a POI .. we'll leave that up to LE.

Nobody is ever declared a person of interest in any case in the UK, ever.

That's what happens in the US, but not here.

Can we sleuth if they remain on bail?

POLICE hunting for missing teenager Gaia Pope seized a car belonging to her friend’s uncle.
Forensic officers made a midnight swoop on the prized VW Golf of Paul Elsey, 49.

Yesterday, officers were looking for Paul Elsey, who has not been seen since telling his family he “going out with a mate” on Tuesday evening.
His dad, Greg, 69, from Romsey, Hants, said he had been staying with him since police began searching his home.

He added: “We haven’t heard from him because his mobile was dead and he left it behind. A mate picked him up. We don’t know where he is.”

One neighbour said: “His car is his pride and joy, all he does is drink, smoke and clean his car. He smokes like a train.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4923608/gaia-hope-kidnapping-investigation-paul-esley/

BBM
Yeahhh, ok.

MOO

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

According to Mr Elsey, Paul, who left his mobile phone at his father’s address, claims he was carrying out work on a flat he owns in Weymouth, Dorset, on the day of Gaia’s disappearance last week.

Mr Elsey told the Mail: ‘Last week, the police spoke to Paul and asked him where he was when Gaia went missing.
‘He turned around to them and said, “There’s my iPhone, there’s my bank card, I bought some stuff down in Weymouth last Tuesday. You can take it and do you want to check my car?” They didn’t want to.
‘Then suddenly last night, Dorset Police turned up with a search warrant and then took the car away in a covered wagon.’
He added: ’I don’t know where he is, he went off with one of his mates on Tuesday afternoon. He’s got no mobile phone.
‘He left it because he has no charger for it. Would you want to be banged up for 24 hours like Nathan?’

He said Debbie and her son Nathan had been very close to Gaia and her twin sister Maya when Nathan was growing up.
But the teenagers fell out recently after Nathan broke up with his ex-girlfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html#ixzz4yXszgfXK

The police must surely know if she died in the house they are searching. They must have had the dogs in there.

However, the mother is still saying she believes Gaia is alive, so perhaps they haven't found anything incriminating yet.

Or would they withhold that knowledge from the family?

It would really help if there was a more concrete and clarified timeline of events, nothing seems very straightforward at all. I agree with previous posters that there is no way our police force would be removing pipes and fixtures from RDs home if they didn't have just cause to believe there would be forensic evidence - the police over here don't tend to just do things on a whim because of the lack of funding and general repercussions of causing damage to a potentially innocent persons home.

It's also very interesting about the uncle now going missing and the fact his car has been taken in.

What on Earth has happened. Surely if it was accidental the people involved would of just called an ambulance, explained that Gaia was in a state of utter despair and things got out of hand and she ended up hurt, there must be more to this, some sort of back story leading up to whatever has occurred.

The police must surely know if she died in the house they are searching. They must have had the dogs in there.

However, the mother is still saying she believes Gaia is alive, so perhaps they haven't found anything incriminating yet.

Or would they withhold that knowledge from the family?

Or what the police consider incriminating isn't enough to convince a family in shock and blinded by hope that she is dead.

I'm still unsure why the uncle hasn't been named as a wanted person if they had enough evidence to arrest other occupants of the property

bbm - I find this an odd thing to say. It was a cold day, yes, but it's not like it was freezing outside. Usually tonic-clonic seizures last only a couple of minutes, absence seizures are even shorter. The only danger is when they last longer than 5 minutes (status epilepticus) which can cause brain damage, but these happen rarely. It's also rare that people remain unconscious after a seizure. Most of the time when the seizure is over, they are confused for a while, but then get back to normal. Why would he assume that she would certainly die if she had a fit "on a night like that"? It's almost like he tries to set up an explanation for when they find her dead.

Respectfully, I disagree with this comment. I am epileptic. On August 12this year I had a Grand Mal seizure which lasted more than five minutes. Fortunately I was in a public area where there happened to be a French paramedic on holiday who recognised what was happening to me and called emergency services. I had experienced the Aura for about five hours leading up to the seizure. I have no recollection of the incident but was taken to ER and my head was stitched up as I had thrown myself backward directly onto a concretetskateboard park during the fit. For four weeks after the episode I experienced anxiety, delusions, hallucinations, memory loss, and episodes of incoherence with my speech. If the fit had happened with no one around, it may have turned out a lot worse for me. I even gave the ambulance crew a totally different name than my own! Also you should look up the SUDEP risk which is rare but discussed by neurologists with all epileptics as it is a very possible outcome, especially if we stop taking our meds very suddenly. It's a withdrawal symptom that ends in sudden death.

According to Mr Elsey, Paul, who left his mobile phone at his father’s address, claims he was carrying out work on a flat he owns in Weymouth, Dorset, on the day of Gaia’s disappearance last week.

Mr Elsey told the Mail: ‘Last week, the police spoke to Paul and asked him where he was when Gaia went missing.
‘He turned around to them and said, “There’s my iPhone, there’s my bank card, I bought some stuff down in Weymouth last Tuesday. You can take it and do you want to check my car?” They didn’t want to.
‘Then suddenly last night, Dorset Police turned up with a search warrant and then took the car away in a covered wagon.’
He added: ’I don’t know where he is, he went off with one of his mates on Tuesday afternoon. He’s got no mobile phone.
‘He left it because he has no charger for it. Would you want to be banged up for 24 hours like Nathan?’

He said Debbie and her son Nathan had been very close to Gaia and her twin sister Maya when Nathan was growing up.
But the teenagers fell out recently after Nathan broke up with his ex-girlfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html#ixzz4yXszgfXK

How odd - I wonder if that's bad reporting again - he can't use a phone without charging it at some point. Even if it was out of battery when he left the house, most people have mobile chargers these days, still could have taken it.

would you want to be banged up for 24 hours like Nathan
interesting train of thought there, following the phone comment

How odd - I wonder if that's bad reporting again - he can't use a phone without charging it at some point. Even if it was out of battery when he left the house, most people have mobile chargers these days, still could have taken it.

would you want to be banged up for 24 hours like Nathan
interesting train of thought there, following the phone comment
indeed Alyce :D

The Plot Thickens

took the car away in a covered wagon.’

The carpenter shares a first-floor flat with his mother Mrs Dinch in Swanage, where Gaia was last spotted when she visited last week.

He said: ‘Rosemary is on her own at home and Nathan didn’t have college on the Tuesday so he was at home too.

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...een-arrested-missing-Gaia.html#ixzz4yXxfLBT1*
Follow us:*@MailOnline on Twitter*|*DailyMail on Facebook

Are cars always taken away in a covered wagon in the UK?
Sounds like evidence was in it.

MOO

Oh I don't like the sound of that. If anyone in my family was arrested I'd be on my phone constantly and certainly wouldn't let it run out of charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all.. Very strange. I see a lot of it as Gaia's own mental health not being great. Her IG is very bizarre.

This is all.. Very strange. I see a lot of it as Gaia's own mental health not being great. Her IG is very bizarre.
I was disturbed!
Why wouldn't the GROWN SON who lives with the DYING MOM
NOT HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO THE WOMAN THAT BROUGHT HIM INTO THIS WORLD??

*maybe he got a new one
MOO

Wonder has the property belonging to PE in Weymouth been searched yet?

Wonder has the property belonging to PE in Weymouth been searched yet?

Since they've taken his car, I'm going to guess they'll have gotten a warrant for that property too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member