Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you, Silly Billy (as always, shame about the circumstances!)

Please can you clarify whether we can sleuth the two that were arrested? I know they have been released for now under investigation and presumably remain POI's.

Thanks!

Hi CoverMeCagney :)

Unless the two that were arrested were officially declared by LE to be POIs, they are not sleuthable. You may discuss what has been said about them in MSM, but nothing further. WSers are the ones to determine whether an individual is a POI .. we'll leave that up to LE.

It surprises me that RD lives in an upstairs flat with her disability and her oxygen tanks to move around with her. That report linked a page or so back said she came downstairs to open the door. Maybe she uses a stair lift though.

Sorry posted before read some are thinking along same lines and no disrespect to anybody- she could be a run away - she could be picked up by someone not on the radar like Sierra Le Mar was- just thinking out loud.

I'm not clear on exactly what your theory is!?

What I think is most likely based on what I've read which could be a long way off the truth.

Gaia is unwell mentally and physically, she has epilepsy as well as PTSD maybe even bi-polar. Several nights before she went to the party in fancy dress and ending up sleeping with NE. Potentially due to them being long terms friends, potentially due to the abuse shes suffered previously she takes it very badly and it triggers something, perhaps it brought back memories.

Over the next few days the rage boils and gets worse and worse as does her mental state. She is due to see a doctor when she snaps and decides to confront the target of her rage. This is when she is seen on CCTV running towards manor gardens

She arrives at RDs where NE is and loses it, at some point stripping down to her bra and shouting "I'm hot" (saw this quoted). She questions why he doesn't want her and a big argument erupts, RD is certainly witness to this. The fight possibly gets physical and this is where I think there are a few options

1) Gaia is killed in self defence by NE/RD (extremely unlikely) or other
2) someone kills Gaia in a rage
3) Gaia flees in a rage after leaving clothing and potentially trace evidence at the scene

I think RD and family are hiding something but I'm not sure what. It could be their failure to comfort Gaia and them allowing her to leave in that state. It could be worse

In the state she was in I do not believe she could just vanish as she has. Someone has made this happen whether that is helping her run away or worse

This is purely my theory. If this is not allowed please delete

I'm not clear on exactly what your theory is!?

What I think is most likely based on what I've read which could be a long way off the truth.

Gaia is unwell mentally and physically, she has epilepsy as well as PTSD maybe even bi-polar. Several nights before she went to the party in fancy dress and ending up sleeping with NE. Potentially due to them being long terms friends, potentially due to the abuse shes suffered previously she takes it very badly and it triggers something, perhaps it brought back memories.

Over the next few days the rage boils and gets worse and worse as does her mental state. She is due to see a doctor when she snaps and decides to confront the target of her rage. This is when she is seen on CCTV running towards manor gardens

She arrives at RDs where NE is and loses it, at some point stripping down to her bra and shouting "I'm hot" (saw this quoted). She questions why he doesn't want her and a big argument erupts, RD is certainly witness to this. The fight possibly gets physical and this is where I think there are a few options

1) Gaia is killed in self defence by NE/RD (extremely unlikely) or other
2) someone kills Gaia in a rage
3) Gaia flees in a rage after leaving clothing and potentially trace evidence at the scene

I think RD and family are hiding something but I'm not sure what. It could be their failure to comfort Gaia and them allowing her to leave in that state. It could be worse

In the state she was in I do not believe she could just vanish as she has. Someone has made this happen whether that is helping her run away or worse

This is purely my theory. If this is not allowed please delete

Yes this seems to be a likely scenario.

I have a thought on the "cuddle" comment. I didn't take it as RD saying she was pleased that she (RD ) had given G a cuddle. I took it that RD was pleased that G *responded to her* when she gave the cuddle. As in 'she was hysterical until I gave her a cuddle and then she responded'.

I just assumed the term "cuddle" was a common term used where they live.

Of course JMHO

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It's truly amazing how many people seem to be out actively looking for Gaia and handing out flyers even after the mixed messages from the police.

Hi CoverMeCagney :)

Unless the two that were arrested were officially declared by LE to be POIs, they are not sleuthable. You may discuss what has been said about them in MSM, but nothing further. WSers are the ones to determine whether an individual is a POI .. we'll leave that up to LE.

Thing is, we don't really use the term POI here so the police wouldn't make that statement. They were arrested on suspicion of murder but released on bail, their names are all over the newspapers and they haven't been cleared. Thoughts?

Yes this seems to be a likely scenario.

I'm thinking more along the lines of tragic accident whilst trying to restrain, and then panic. I think the 'demonstration' of RD and the "pounding" did happen but I don't think it was on the door, I think GAIA may have been pounding NE and RD was shouting at her to stop ["altercation"] whilst NE restraining her she "slid down" and RD did cuddle her and she momentarily "responded" and then "just disappeared".... aware neighbours heard commotion and panicked.... just my thoughts.

I don't consider myself to be close enough to be a 'Verified Insider'.

Cuddle isn't a strange term to use in the context down here. The whole interview on the other hand I do find odd

Thing is, we don't really use the term POI here so the police wouldn't make that statement. They were arrested on suspicion of murder but released on bail, their names are all over the newspapers and they haven't been cleared. Thoughts?
They are pulling the plumbing out of the walls after several dogs brought in. (Hit)
IMO
She died inside the home.
They can't start tearing the walls out without a dang good reason can they???
This isn't the same as the US.

MOO

I'm thinking more along the lines of tragic accident whilst trying to restrain, and then panic. I think the 'demonstration' of RD and the "pounding" did happen but I don't think it was on the door, I think GAIA may have been pounding NE and RD was shouting at her to stop ["altercation"] whilst NE restraining her she "slid down" and RD did cuddle her and she momentarily "responded" and then "just disappeared".... aware neighbours heard commotion and panicked.... just my thoughts.

I don't consider myself to be close enough to be a 'Verified Insider'.

I actually agree this is the most likely ending to my theory, I considered this when mentioning the possibility of self defence.

It's truly amazing how many people seem to be out actively looking for Gaia and handing out flyers even after the mixed messages from the police.

doing what they can to support a desperate family who refuses to give up hope.... my opinion only

They are pulling the plumbing out of the walls after several dogs brought in. (Hit)
IMO
She died inside the home.
They can't start tearing the walls out without a dang good reason can they???
This isn't the same as the US.

MOO

Where is it stated that the plumbing is being taken apart etc. I don't mean to doubt you at all, I've seen several people mention it but I haven't read that report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme