Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they are searching the property in Waymouth? I am sure they must be if they have a warrant for the car and for GE's property... We don't have any locals do we?

Not sure if already posted.

Last night Mrs Dinch’s ex-husband Greg Elsey, 69, said police had obtained a warrant to search his £460,000 bungalow in Romsey, Hampshire, in the hunt for his son on Tuesday evening.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html#ixzz4yaToJrmw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can't fault the Fail can you - they've managed to maintain their reputation and quote the price of GPE's home.

I've not seen anything, only the fact that she doesnt have her phone with her. As Foxy said, she may have left it at her Aunt's ....but that seems odd, knowing how teens are usually welded to their phones.

I presumed it was in her coat pocket since she didn't look like she was wearing any other clothes with pockets, but this is JMO and I could ge completely wrong,

I presumed it was in her coat pocket since she didn't look like she was wearing any other clothes with pockets, but this is JMO and I could ge completely wrong,

That would make more sense.

From her instagram posts she was mentioning she thought the police were watching her phone

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbH6BUilIdu/?hl=en&taken-by=blondi3_98

So if she was in a heightened state of anxiety and paranoia I would see why she would ditch her phone alright. But then again, as she does require medical emergency treatment often- why would you not have a phone on you at all times?

RD: Opening the door (slightly shaking head side to side) I had no idea who it was but there was a sort of help-me-bang, bang bang, help.. pounding. And I said (looks around, finger rubs corner of mouth) “what are you doing? Gaia come in, [just] s’come in, you don’t have to knock on my door, you can come in.” (nodding head)

Now I'm getting there - need to revisit this earlier post for something I missed but has been niggling in the back of my mind. I've worked out why the nodding head to convince. That conversation never happened, I'm sure she has totally made it up.

First it bothers me that Gaia would have been pounding on a communal door - it is the entry to two flats. But what bothers me even more is that this is a 71 yr old lady on oxygen, who would not be rushing anywhere on stairs, and Gaia studying health care and having a lot of experience of being very unwell in hospital herself, would likely have cared about that.

Unless she knew that the ground floor fat was vacant, AND knew that PE was there to let her in.

But what bothers me even more is "You don't have to knock on my door, you can come in." Gaia can't get through a locked door without knocking and someone letting her in. I'm doubtful Gaia would have ever stayed there with it being a 2-bed flat occupied by RD and PE, or that she would have been given a key.

If Gaia pounded on the door I believe PE was there. It explains the nervous finger to her mouth before she makes up a conversation that never happened because PE let her in.

It seems a possibility to me that PE then left very quickly after whatever happened, perhaps with Gaia stowed in his car, left his phone behind so that his route would not be traced, and left Gaia's coat behind because it was missed in the hurry. So they had to make up an excuse for her coat being there - she rushed out without it because she was hot.

Not sure if already posted.

Last night Mrs Dinch’s ex-husband Greg Elsey, 69, said police had obtained a warrant to search his £460,000 bungalow in Romsey, Hampshire, in the hunt for his son on Tuesday evening.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html#ixzz4yaToJrmw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The word "hunt" makes it sound very dramatic. I wonder whether LE used this word, or GE - or only the DM! Probably the latter.

Can't help but notice that both Gaia and PE reportedly did not take their phones with them and both have disappeared now. It's probably nothing, just find it an odd coincidence.

Or, just to add to my last post, if Gaia's phone was in her coat pocket, and at RD's, they left her coat behind on purpose also so that Gaia's phone wouldn't be traced on whatever route PE took.

PE could very well have been working in Weymouth earlier that day, and made a purchase with his bank card there, and travelled back to Swanage by 4pm.

Now I'm getting there - need to revisit this earlier post for something I missed but has been niggling in the back of my mind. I've worked out why the nodding head to convince. That conversation never happened, I'm sure she has totally made it up.

First it bothers me that Gaia would have been pounding on a communal door - it is the entry to two flats. But what bothers me even more is that this is a 71 yr old lady on oxygen, who would not be rushing anywhere on stairs, and Gaia studying health care and having a lot of experience of being very unwell in hospital herself, would likely have cared about that.

Unless she knew that the ground floor fat was vacant, AND knew that PE was there to let her in.

But what bothers me even more is "You don't have to knock on my door, you can come in." Gaia can't get through a locked door without knocking and someone letting her in. I'm doubtful Gaia would have ever stayed there with it being a 2-bed flat occupied by RD and PE, or that she would have been given a key.

If Gaia pounded on the door I believe PE was there. It explains the nervous finger to her mouth before she makes up a conversation that never happened because PE let her in.

It seems a possibility to me that PE then left very quickly after whatever happened, perhaps with Gaia stowed in his car, left his phone behind so that his route would not be traced, and left Gaia's coat behind because it was missed in the hurry. So they had to make up an excuse for her coat being there - she rushed out without it because she was hot.

Unless the communal door wasn’t locked and she was banging on the actual flat door. Having looked at the estate agent listing posted earlier, there doesn’t appear to be a set of buzzers on the outside door or an entry phone inside the flat, which makes me wonder if the main door isn’t locked. I’ve encountered small blocks of flats like this before.

From her instagram posts she was mentioning she thought the police were watching her phone

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbH6BUilIdu/?hl=en&taken-by=blondi3_98

So if she was in a heightened state of anxiety and paranoia I would see why she would ditch her phone alright. But then again, as she does require medical emergency treatment often- why would you not have a phone on you at all times?
It's a screenshot Gaia shared on Instagram but that may not necessarily be a screenshot of HER messages.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unless the communal door wasn’t locked and she was banging on the actual flat door. Having looked at the estate agent listing posted earlier, there doesn’t appear to be a set of buzzers on the outside door or an entry phone inside the flat, which makes me wonder if the main door isn’t locked. I’ve encountered small blocks of flats like this before.
I've seen a photo with a key in the lock though, but that's not to say it isn't normally kept unlocked.

nintchdbpict000367069741.jpg

Respectfully, I disagree with this comment. I am epileptic. On August 12this year I had a Grand Mal seizure which lasted more than five minutes.

Slightly off topic, but when I did my first aid certificate with St John Ambulance (slightly before the Spanish Armada) we were told not to call for an ambulance unless a person had been unconscious for more than 5 minutes or unless there was evidence of other injuries. I have no idea if the advice has changed since then.

Sorry to double quote, even if it was the internal front door, it doesn't make sense for RD to say you don't have to knock, if she had no other way of getting in.

Good spot. PE is deluded is he thinks just by leaving phone behind that police wont trace movements of car... agree about the coat being left behind BUT why not dispose when notice? Having said that, the police were VERY quickly out knocking on doors looking for Gaia [within 4-4.5 hours] so maybe they hadn't noticed it straight away?
Nathan denied neighbours’ claims Gaia was seen at his address in the weeks before she vanished and said it was his girlfriend who has similar long blonde hair.

He insists he has not seen Gaia for more than a year.

Mr Elsey said Nathan and his parents “would have nothing to do with” Gaia, her twin Maya or their mum Natasha and had not seen them for 14 months.

He added: “Nathan hadn’t seen her and didn’t see her the day she disappeared. He was at home on his computer.”

He said Nathan and the twins, who have all attended the same schools for years, fell out after Maya sided with Nathan’s ex when they split.

He said Gaia had told Mrs Dinch that she was “going to see a girl she knew from school”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gaia-pope-missing-police-seize-11529644

As I feel something happened in that flat and Gaia did not leave.... why bring the "school friend" into it? .... diverting attention in my opinion.

Anyone else drawing any conclusions from disturbing Instagram posts in the lead up to her disappearance? Might be barking totally up the wrong tree BUT "Receipts found at the uncles.... Cracked you like I did those pedos"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHpofulqWd/?hl=en&taken-by=blondi3_98

rsbm

As I feel something happened in that flat and Gaia did not leave.... why bring the "school friend" into it? .... diverting attention in my opinion.
IMO because it had to be somewhere close by if you're not taking your coat.

Good spot. PE is deluded is he thinks just by leaving phone behind that police wont trace movements of car... agree about the coat being left behind BUT why not dispose when notice? Having said that, the police were VERY quickly out knocking on doors looking for Gaia [within 4-4.5 hours] so maybe they hadn't noticed it straight away?
Nathan denied neighbours’ claims Gaia was seen at his address in the weeks before she vanished and said it was his girlfriend who has similar long blonde hair.

He insists he has not seen Gaia for more than a year.

Mr Elsey said Nathan and his parents “would have nothing to do with” Gaia, her twin Maya or their mum Natasha and had not seen them for 14 months.

He added: “Nathan hadn’t seen her and didn’t see her the day she disappeared. He was at home on his computer.”

He said Nathan and the twins, who have all attended the same schools for years, fell out after Maya sided with Nathan’s ex when they split.

He said Gaia had told Mrs Dinch that she was “going to see a girl she knew from school”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gaia-pope-missing-police-seize-11529644

Anyone else drawing any conclusions from disturbing Instagram posts in the lead up to her disappearance? Might be barking totally up the wrong tree BUT "Receipts found at the uncles.... Cracked you like I did those pedos"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHpofulqWd/?hl=en&taken-by=blondi3_98

I originally missed the "..found at the uncles" bit, good spot. I think that post was probably about Gaia's twin going on a bipolar shopping spree with her card, but the receipts being found at the uncles is an interesting one, which uncle? hmm.

Everyone- can I draw your attention to her instagram and posts and comments?

So OCT 29th she posts a pic of her and her friend out for Halloween in costume...

October 31st posts a pic of herself with the caption-

I seriously don't have a problem with sexy men and one night stands but I would really like to be told the next day it is a one night stand. Ya get me screwed up straight girls
JESUSSS with a one time PENUSSSS 'go away gaia' would be appreciated but i just get blanked like a *advertiser censored* ������

November 4th she posts a video with comments after that I can't post but you should read. I also figured out who exactly she is referring to and directing the post at:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbErNwmlMNp/?hl=en&taken-by=blondi3_98

I originally missed the "..found at the uncles" bit, good spot. I think that post was probably about Gaia's twin going on a bipolar shopping spree with her card, but the receipts being found at the uncles is an interesting one, which uncle? hmm.

I do agree and think barking up the wrong tree.... BUT 'heading' the post "Dying"..... freudian slip? ....

Bare with me getting carried away with my lateral thinking!

In another post on her instagram it says she reported someone to facebook for being inappropriate?

also, I'm not entirely sure what the receipts show, the TK maxx one seems to be for a few lifestyle things (whatever they are) and mens underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member