Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at the VERY public spat about sl%$ shaming and the big fight with a friend... posted on the video comments.... who fell out with her for reporting a pedo on fb etc

I am looking at the VERY public spat about sl%$ shaming and the big fight with a friend... posted on the video comments.... who fell out with her for reporting a pedo on fb etc

That potentially could be the previous case involving Gaia, the guys concerned were only convicted 6 months ago but incident happened 2 years ago, it would still be fresh in peoples minds I think.

Now I'm getting there - need to revisit this earlier post for something I missed but has been niggling in the back of my mind. I've worked out why the nodding head to convince. That conversation never happened, I'm sure she has totally made it up.

First it bothers me that Gaia would have been pounding on a communal door - it is the entry to two flats. But what bothers me even more is that this is a 71 yr old lady on oxygen, who would not be rushing anywhere on stairs, and Gaia studying health care and having a lot of experience of being very unwell in hospital herself, would likely have cared about that.

Unless she knew that the ground floor fat was vacant, AND knew that PE was there to let her in.

But what bothers me even more is "You don't have to knock on my door, you can come in." Gaia can't get through a locked door without knocking and someone letting her in. I'm doubtful Gaia would have ever stayed there with it being a 2-bed flat occupied by RD and PE, or that she would have been given a key.

If Gaia pounded on the door I believe PE was there. It explains the nervous finger to her mouth before she makes up a conversation that never happened because PE let her in.

It seems a possibility to me that PE then left very quickly after whatever happened, perhaps with Gaia stowed in his car, left his phone behind so that his route would not be traced, and left Gaia's coat behind because it was missed in the hurry. So they had to make up an excuse for her coat being there - she rushed out without it because she was hot.

That makes a lot of sense.

I wonder - does PE have a work van ?

In another post on her instagram it says she reported someone to facebook for being inappropriate?

also, I'm not entirely sure what the receipts show, the wilkos one seems to be for a few lifestyle things (whatever they are) and mens underwear.

how can I diplomatically put this.... IF it was the twin that was on shopping spree, PERHAPS it wouldn't be unusual for her to be buying male underwear due to her preferences which she is very open about.... just trying to dispell any myths by offering this as a possibility

how can I diplomatically put this.... IF it was the twin that was on shopping spree, PERHAPS it wouldn't be unusual for her to be buying male underwear due to her preferences which she is very open about.... just trying to dispell any myths by offering this as a possibility

Plus the very nature of bipolar means you're impulsive. A person close to me suffers from bipolar and they've been known to make weird purchases - ie. spending £25 on gel pens (which they didn't want or need, their justification for buying them was that they were on offer)

That makes a lot of sense.

I wonder - does PE have a work van ?
There was just that quote from a neighbour who said he was often seen cleaning his car. If he had a work van I would think the police would have seized that too.

So Gaia "didn't need to knock, she could come right in" yet apparently NE would have "nothing to do with them" for over a year. The only way I can make both these sentences true is if Gaia were a regular visitor to the flat but to see someone other than NE.

Edit to add: I find it very strange that a man, under any circumstances would go ghost the day after his elderly, infirm mother is arrested on suspicion of murder. That is not to say that he has any culpability here but he certainly does not want to be connected to this for some reason. Perhaps just a wariness of police in general. *shrug*

So Gaia "didn't need to knock, she could come right in" yet apparently NE would have "nothing to do with them" for over a year. The only way I can make both these sentences true is if Gaia were a regular visitor to the flat but to see someone other than NE.

Edit to add: I find it very strange that a man, under any circumstances would go ghost the day after his elderly, infirm mother is arrested on suspicion of murder. That is not to say that he has any culpability here but he certainly does not want to be connected to this for some reason. Perhaps just a wariness of police in general. *shrug*
Mind it must be getting very crowded now in that bungalow in Weymouth. But yes, I agree, you'd think he would want to keep in touch with his mum, and there's no surer way of attracting attention to oneself than going missing.

Is it possible the police have him already and are interviewing him? As there is no appeal for him out- his photo not even in the rags yet which is unusual

And today Paul's father Greg Elsey told MailOnline he will personally drive around the area and carry out his own search for his son, who has not been seen for over 48 hours.

Mr Elsey, 69, told Mail Online today:' I have to take my daughter Debbie to the doctors and when I get back I'm going out looking for Paul.
'I called the police at 8am this morning to talk with them, and they have not bothered to call me back. They are useless.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ybEw1hxN

Police frogmen search for missing Gaia Pope in Swanage pond as dad makes emotional appeal

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/49272...ge-search-latest-police-family-appeal-latest/

According to the map they provide with the article the pond is very close to RD's house, just about a block south.

Lots of pictures of other bodies of water being searched the previous days.

Article also provides a basic timeline:

- Gaia was seen buying an ice cream at 2.55pm at St Michael's Garage on Valley Road, Swanage. She had been travelling with a family member between Langton Matravers and Swanage.
- At 3.39pm she was caught on CCTV running down Morrison Road, Swanage, two miles away.
- Rosemary Dinch claims Gaia came to her house in Manor Garden, Morrison Road, Swanage, at 4pm.

Putting some thoughts down -

So we have RD - no possible motive for murder that we can ascertain.. leaves a) cover-up to protect either NE or PE b) Gaia's accidental death inside the property or c) Gaia genuinely did run off

a) The limited details that we have are leading towards PE looking rather suspicious
b) The removal of pipes, forensic dogs, etc leads us to believe that the police do believe Gaia came to harm within the house
c) The chances of her just running off seen quite slim due to the fact that there have been no sightings of her, nor on CCTV, since after she was running towards RDs house.

I can't seem to think of a motive for straight up murder from NE either

It's all so confusing!!

Two days before her disappearance she posted a desperate message on Instagram suggesting she feared for her safety and used the hashtag #sexualassault

4654495C00000578-5082585-Two_days_before_her_disappearance_she_posted_a_desperate_message-a-7_1510700588915.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ybVmLEaI

I am all about motive- I have a wild theory to the possability of one- but it is not in relation to RD and also NE. NE would be more likely than RD but still- I would be surprised tbh

so its clear her blood has been found at the house. epileptic seizure, bang to head,bleeding.....panic ensues

could go either way

I must have missed this bit before, or it's only just been added to the article now. It comes after the bit where GPE says that NE had nothing to do with Gaia and had not seen her or her family for 14 months.

Mr Elsey added: “Nathan hadn’t seen her and didn’t see her the day she disappeared. He was at home on his computer.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gaia-pope-missing-police-seize-11529644

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member