Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure at the moment. If she was killed then putting the clothes up there would be a good way to make it look like she ran off. Then again you would have to drive through a farm to get there and there would be far easier places to dispose of clothing. If she did run there on her own then from Morrison Road that would be the quickest way to get out of the town and into the countryside. She knows that area as there are photos of her at Durlston on Instagram and you would walk along there from Langton to get to Durlston.

Is it muddy up there? They will be forensically looking at car tyres to see if there are matches.

Police searching for Gaia Pope find women's clothing in field near Swanage coast path

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne..._s_clothing_in_field_near_Swanage_coast_path/

I thought GE's comment to the press was rather more...sheepish.

Is it muddy up there? They will be forensically looking at car tyres to see if there are matches.
Yes. The track is used regularly by quarrymen and the farmer so if there were any tracks last week they have probably gone by now.

Oh here we go

Katerina Vittozzi‏ @kvittozzi
43s43 seconds ago

Breaking: 49 year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder in connection to disappearance of Gaia #Pope, Police say he is known to Gaia and is from Swanage

Kay Burley‏Verified account @KayBurley
2m2 minutes ago

BREAK: 49-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder of 19-year-old Gaia Pope

Completely off topic but... God, I hate Kay Burley.

It's just odd that the area has supposedly already been searched and these items have only just been found. :thinking:
There again, it wouldn't be the first time that evidence has been missed so perhaps they have been there all along and Gaia herself left them there.
This is what gets me more suspicious about someone else turning up. And getting legal advice. Hmmm [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I expect to hear about an arrest for perverting the course of justice too..of a 71 year old.

The quarry at the track south of Bell View Farm. The field the police are searching is at 50.5949087,-1.9831566.

Are those coordinates working for others? It takes me to a road in northern France.

Dancing Ledge is at least half a mile west from where the police were. If she did go up there on foot then this would probably be the route she took. http://www.gmapgis.com/viewer.htm?qLwi1SHcZx.gmp It doesn't go past any cameras and most of the houses back onto the road so she wouldn't have been seen by many people.

Right- we had our suspicions- now- what happened and motive? Thoughts?

With all that police activity up there, I am thinking the clothing probably does match what Gaia was wearing.

Do you think they will be able to do much searching now that it's dark out?

How horrible for the family to have to wait even longer :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member