Found Deceased UK - Gaynor Lord was last seen in Norwich city centre on London Street heading towards Norwich Cathedral, 2:35 pm, 8 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone keeps bringing up her nearly getting knocked over. If you don't use the traffic lights and pay attention at that crossing it is easy to have near misses. Honestly, hundreds of people a day ignore the lights and take a chance at that crossing, myself included, and i've had a few near misses just crossing there when not in a hurry. It's an extremely busy part of the city, the cathedral, restaurants, bars, shops, bus stops, people heading to the train station. The clubbing district is just up that road and round the corner. If you are in a bit of a rush those lights are a pain in the backside to wait at.

All of her behavior is totally normal until she gets to the river. Until then she is a normal person going about her business exactly like the hundreds of people almost getting hit at that junction, or popping into the cathedral on their way somewhere. Hell, she might have gone in there, walked around, had a cigarette, stopped at the bin and left.
To me it others behaviour that’s odd, work know nothing ??? Not reported missing ?? No access to phone etc complete silence from everyone

Personally - unless proven GL was a yoga fan then of course that might change things - I don't buy this alleged witness of woman doing yoga pose. It may be someone else entirely, or not doing yoga, but maybe... searching on ground for something? being sick? Depends how close this 'witness' was.

Witnesses are invariably wrong. I still remember that 'witness' in the early days of the Everard disappearance, who came forward 'convinced' she had seen her 'dancing' on Clapham Common. Of course that was never her.

Peter Faulding, who claims he found Nicola Bulley's body 'after just six minutes' of looking only to be told by police it was 'nothing', has offered to help in another missing persons case.
He tweeted: 'We would happily assist the family free of charge. They currently have search teams on scene but the more expertise the better. Let’s hope Gaynor is alive somewhere.'

I am surprised that he dare show his face.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Gaynor have 3 children there is a school in the Cathedral grounds the time coincides with school clocking off times??

Everyone keeps bringing up her nearly getting knocked over. If you don't use the traffic lights and pay attention at that crossing it is easy to have near misses. Honestly, hundreds of people a day ignore the lights and take a chance at that crossing, myself included, and i've had a few near misses just crossing there when not in a hurry. It's an extremely busy part of the city, the cathedral, restaurants, bars, shops, bus stops, people heading to the train station. The clubbing district is just up that road and round the corner. If you are in a bit of a rush those lights are a pain in the backside to wait at.

All of her behavior is totally normal until she gets to the river. Until then she is a normal person going about her business exactly like the hundreds of people almost getting hit at that junction, or popping into the cathedral on their way somewhere. Hell, she might have gone in there, walked around, had a cigarette, stopped at the bin and left.

Agree with your first half, and posted as much last night. People who live in busy cities will not often bother with waiting for traffic lights. I do what GL was doing every day, and I am not suicidal!

3:22pm. BREAKING: Officers have "some indications" of why Gaynor left work at Jarrolds early.

"We've got some indications as to why she behaved how she did," Dave Buckley said.

"But what we're doing is working backwards to truly understand what may have taken place."

"We're cautious of everything we know at the moment because clearly, we've ended up in the situation we have which is not usual."

He was asked if there were any marks on the grass by the river to indicate someone had gone in and he replied no.

He was also asked if police were considering anything about her medical history and he said: "We would always consider it but there's nothing that changes our approach at the moment."

Live updates as the search for Gaynor Lord continues

They also have access to her phone now too per the above link.

Agree with your first half, and posted as much last night. People who live in busy cities will not often bother with waiting for traffic lights. I do what GL was doing every day, and I am not suicidal!
Oh well
I live in a very busy metropolia and everybody "bothers" to wait for green light...
But
The fines for "not bothering" are soooo high one can go bankrupt ;)
Not to mention being killed or seriously injured by a car.

JMO

Oh well
I live in a very busy metropolia and everybody "bothers" to wait for green light...
But
The fines for "not bothering" are soooo high one can go bankrupt ;)
Not to mention being killed or seriously injured by a car.

JMO

Where are you? Poland? Do pedestrians get fined there then for jaywalking? I am in London and would be a nightmare for that to be enforced here!

The street with the recent cctv (St Augustine’s) is where I work.

That t-shirt shop kind of catches my eye whenever I walk past as it has an unusual massive screen printing machine and often a guy operating it.

The street isn’t Mega busy. It’s filled with independent shops, couple of cafes. A Spar shop at the top. Some temporary art shops. Nothing out of the ordinary. But no chain shops expect the Opticians.

Also it’s worth noting she would have to cross that road at some point to get towards WP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back