GUILTY UK - Georgia Williams, 17, Shropshire, 26 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^ re: evidence - Maybe it was photographic evidence, as someone suggested earlier in the thread. Photos of her body, or maybe even a video. I don't know why he'd be so stupid as to do that though.

Rest in peace, Georgia. :(

Like most of you, I'm curious as to what was found in the house to strongly suggest she was deceased. Surely he wouldn't have filmed/photographed it, he doesn't strike me as the type to get off on something like that. I'm sure the information will come out eventually.

Prayers for her friends and family. :candle:

One thing that occured to me is - who was the person who revealed the info that GW had gone to JRs house for a photo shoot ?

All the comments from family said that she had gone out to see friends and when she didnt return home before they went to bed they said they assumed she would have returned late or that she had stopped over with friends.

Could it be that GW did actually go out to see friends and bumped into JR on her way ? and thus ended up at home with him - and he is the only one who talked about a photo shoot ?

I seem to remember reading about her best friend Katy Lafferty talking about the photoshoot, though I'm sorry, I don't have a link.

Thanks Patacake, if her best friend mentioned the photoshoot then sounds like it was a definite arrangement.

As far as I know there was a post from JR to GW on Facebook saying he had a free house and suggested a photo shoot?

As far as I know there was a post from JR to GW on Facebook saying he had a free house and suggested a photo shoot?

I remember reading that too. How sad that Georgia felt safe enough around this monster that she wasn't worried about being alone with him. :(

Friends party to boost Georgia Williams trust

Friends of tragic Shropshire teenager Georgia Williams gathered at a music event held to raise money for a new charity started in her name.

New wristbands for Georgia Williams fund issued

The Georgia Williams Trust raises money for children to take part in the activities the Wellington teenager enjoyed.

Georgia went missing from her family home in June and her body was found in woodland near Wrexham. Jamie Reynolds, 22, of Avondale Road, Wellington, has been charged with her murder and remanded in custody until September 6.

Details of a dedication service for a memorial bench in Bowring Park in Wellington will be announced soon.

To find out more about raising money for the Georgia Williams Trust visit www.thegeorgiawilliamstrust.org or The Georgia Williams Trust on Facebook. People can also follow @remembergeorgia on Twitter.

Grace.........Sky have put the wrong photo up there.......that is a picture of Georgia's boyfriend, Matthew Bird

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teenage-girl-strangling-dumping-body.html

link with pic of JR

At least he has spared her poor family the horror of a trial, but am still at a loss to understand how he could do this to a friend

Honestly, I was expecting a manslaughter plea.

Because she died via compression to the neck, I assumed a defense case about accidental strangulation...romantic advances gone wrong...that kind of thing. I am surprised he has pleaded guilty to murder, but like you said, right that the family is spared the trial.

I agree. It was obvious he had caused her death, but I also expected him to enter a plea of manslaughter, citing some kind of accident. It is quite chilling to think that he is effectively saying it was deliberate murder. Tragic

I agree. It was obvious he had caused her death, but I also expected him to enter a plea of manslaughter, citing some kind of accident. It is quite chilling to think that he is effectively saying it was deliberate murder. Tragic

From the media reports I've read, it appears that he'd photographed her body after killing her. I guess it would be hard for any lawyer to argue that was a natural reaction after accidently killing your friend.

I hope he gets a very, very long sentence, for such a senseless killing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516804/Georgia-Williams-Jamie-Reynolds-admits-murdering-teenage-girl-strangling-dumping-body.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back