GUILTY UK - Georgia Williams, 17, Shropshire, 26 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ahead of the conference LE have announced that evidence found last night has confirmed Georgia is deceased and JR has been charged with murder :(

Body of young female found in woodlands near Nant-Y-Garth Pass, North Wales.

Police say they have found her body in woodland near Nant Y Garth pass. Body not been identified but seems likely it is Georgia.

They found evidence during a search of an address in Wellington that lead them to believe Georgia was deceased.

Reynolds will appear in court tomorrow.

I feel so very sad for her family, but also her friends who have been working so hard handing out leaflets etc.

:( praying for her family.... I was hoping for a happy ending. Thankfully it seems that police have recovered Georgia and her family can have some sort of closure.

:( Rest in peace Georgia. All my condolences to her family.

Such a lovely, vivacious young girl.

I think there may be quite a bit of online communication out there from the suspect, some of it with the victim. Any good sleuthers of that sort of thing should screenshot - I'm sure it will disappear soon.

I think there may be quite a bit of online communication out there from the suspect, some of it with the victim. Any good sleuthers of that sort of thing should screenshot - I'm sure it will disappear soon.

I noticed some comments from the victim on his photos on FB. Will go back and do that now.

A sampling, from Twitter:
Jo Cunningham ‏@JoShrops 7m
Desperately sad news about Georgia Williams. Thoughts to her friends and family.
Cody Bagley ‏@haggerzz 7m
RIP Georgia Williams, can't believe you're gone... Feels like yesterday you was messing around on the playground. You will be will be missed
HoneyBee Happy ‏@Chebbie 7m
Georgia Williams & her best friend remind me of me & @louiseinwords - we are 17 years older but I'd be lost without her! Hugs & thoughts x

Very sad. I feel so sorry for her family and friends.
Why did he have to kill her?! (if he did of course) Such a waste.

Poor Georgia....I was so hoping she would be found alive. I am so sick of other humans thinking it's okay to take another humans life.....when did it come down to this???? RIP sweet Georgia

About the police saying they knew she died in the house they searched - I wonder what the evidence was that made them sure? A large amount of blood?

About the police saying they knew she died in the house they searched - I wonder what the evidence was that made them sure? A large amount of blood?

Most certainly. Possibly personal belongings, maybe even a "confession note".

Most certainly. Possibly personal belongings, maybe even a "confession note".

I hope that I am wrong but Georgia had gone to the house for a photo shoot and I can't help but think that the evidence may be recordings or photo's of her death. The suspect in custody was obsessed with her and if he was the perpetrator that type of personality may have wanted to 'own' images of her afterwards so that he could feel like he could keep her forever.

If not then it must be enough blood for them to consider a person unlikely to have survived its loss. Its hard to imagine though why this wasn't found very, very quickly and the description 'came to light' that the police used in regard to this evidence seems to suggest something hidden and then discovered in the house.

I cried when I heard they had found a body. I was hoping against hope she was hidden somewhere. She was only seventeen and just an ordinary lovely teenager going to college and having fun with her friends.... her whole life ahead of her, then this happens. After two trials in as many weeks here in the UK (the Tia Sharpe case and the April Jones' case) and now this, I feel very, very angry with these evil men.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-22726513

^ Good post. The idea that maybe there was photographic evidence did occur to me too.

Didn't the suspect live with his mother? I'm sure I read that. If so, was she away recently?

^ Good post. The idea that maybe there was photographic evidence did occur to me too.

Didn't the suspect live with his mother? I'm sure I read that. If so, was she away recently?

His mother, a teacher, his stepfather, an electrician, and his step sister were on annual holiday in Italy. The suspect made a post about it on facebook to Georgia Williams, saying he was 'free/had the house to himself'. I guess that is why he arranged the photo shoot. I think the van they were looking for belonged to the step father. The suspect was, it seems, a retail worker.

I feel for those parents too. Ordinary enough people it seems who have to return from holiday to discover their son has been arrested for murder. What a nightmare. Of course the family of Georgia have an even worse nightmare to face. ;(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back