UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The guardian saying he was known to mi5 as a peripheral, With violent extremisms, 8 others have been arrested, sounds like he may not have been a lone wolf but also a known wolf. Jmo

The lone wolf in these inspired terror attacks is a myth, or fake news as it is called nowadays.

The lone wolf in these inspired terror attacks is a myth, or fake news as it is called nowadays.

In a lot of these, I think it is mental illness in a new category.....................................moo

He has the eyes.............................

and domestic violence.........

He was talking to someone on Whats Up 3 min before he started

Worked selling chemicals earlier

After drinking he slashing a bar owners face

Attacked a landlord

Described as impulsive all along

Converts are 4x more likely to do violent acts than those born into the religion

--Teresa May was within 100 yards of him when they were trying to get her out -- apparently, there was no driver in one of the cars?

His age is bizarre if we think about it

Jovial hotel guest days earlier --trying to get a cheaper rate

SKY news

In a lot of these, I think it is mental illness in a new category.....................................moo

He has the eyes.............................

and domestic violence.........

The term lone wolf doesn't sit right with me either. It's not like they just go out with their own ideas (like the unabomber or the planned parenthood shooter). But then what are they? Renegades? Rogue terrorists? Wannabe mercenaries?

I agree with you CARIIS - Mental illness, paranoia and domestic violence often play a role in getting them to where they're capable of carnage.

No, her being mortified is not apparent.

Stuff like this is why no one trusts the media anymore. They blatantly lie when the truth can be seen by everyone.

She looks as if she on the verge of tears. .................

IMO the only reason why this story started is cause of her dress and its relation to Muslim faith - which IMO is pathetic in and of itself.

WIth so much attn to this shot , only mo , the white dude with his hands in his pocket gawking at a victim is far more bothersome than her

moo

3E8E482B00000578-4345414-image-a-5_1490362571628.jpg

Whats up app never heard of it :

With WhatsApp, you'll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free*, available on phones all over the world.

With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free*, even if they're in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn't enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone's Internet connection, instead of your cell plan's voice minutes, so you don't have to worry about expensive calling charges.

WOuld be interesting to know whom he was talking with

https://www.whatsapp.com/
Did not catch it all but someone tried to kill people in a mall with a car today . DId not catch location, sounded like he did not hit anyone

She looks as if she on the verge of tears. .................

IMO the only reason why this story started is cause of her dress and its relation to Muslim faith - which IMO is pathetic in and of itself.

WIth so much attn to this shot , only mo , the white dude with his hands in his pocket gawking at a victim is far more bothersome than her

moo

3E8E482B00000578-4345414-image-a-5_1490362571628.jpg

Bingo.

No, her being mortified is not apparent.

Stuff like this is why no one trusts the media anymore. They blatantly lie when the truth can be seen by everyone.

The bit that you highlighted is a direct quote from the photographer on the scene. They're obviously sharing their thoughts. How is that a "blatant lie"? It's their thoughts.

I dont know..im not wholly convinced it was a terrorist attack in the true sense of the word..i think his mental health played a substantial part in this.

Interesting information regarding his daughter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The bit that you highlighted is a direct quote from the photographer on the scene. They're obviously sharing their thoughts. How is that a "blatant lie"? It's their thoughts.

Exactly.

And then the woman herself gave a statement. So is that a "blatant lie" too?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ht-english-in-saudi-arabia-officials-say.html

[h=1]U.K. attacker taught English in Saudi Arabia, officials say[/h]Saudi Arabian officials confirmed that Khalid Masood spent two yearlong stints teaching English in the country
Masood, who at 52 is considerably older than most extremists who carry out bloodshed in the West, had an arrest record dating to 1983. The violence came later, first in 2000 when he slashed a man across the face in a pub parking lot in a racially charged argument after drinking four pints, according to a newspaper account.
Details about how he became radicalized aren’t clear. His time in Saudi Arabia may provide clues. He was also jailed in Britain and may have become exposed to radical views while an inmate

Relatives of the Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood's first wife have said he was a 'psychopath' and they divorced after only three months of marriage.

Masood married Muslim Farzana Malik in 2004 after his second release from jail, following his frenzied knife attack on scaffolder Danny Smith, 35, in Eastbourne.
However he was 'controlling' and 'violent' towards her and she ended up fleeing to friends in Middlesbrough from their home in Crawley, West Sussex, to escape him.

The photographer also saw more than just one frame.

I dont know..im not wholly convinced it was a terrorist attack in the true sense of the word..i think his mental health played a substantial part in this.

Interesting information regarding his daughter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think all terrorists have mental health problems. Who drives a car over innocent strangers or stabs people with machetes, unless there are mental health issues? But mental health issues do not negate the actions as terroristic, imo.

Once again we have a mentally ill mass killer being labeled a Muslim terrorist who was "radicalized" in jail as an adult.

So, then lets ask the media why prior to that he displayed a profound propensity for savage violence, a fascination with killing, antisocial criminal behaviors,

Domestic violence and impulse control have nothing to do with terrorism.

He was IMO a mentally ill violent offender who happened to be Muslim. Its just so bizarre at how no Muslims seem to have mental illness.

Genetically that does not make sense!

Once again (Omar) investigated and found to be nothing.

His choice of murder fits in with slashing people's faces off -violent mean and cruel. HIs age supports this notion as well.

His fascination with knives has been lifelong and here it emerged as well.

In terms of history .his violent past was all before this radicalization. How does the media ignore this blazing reality??

It was a progression throughout his life. Looking for a cause, in truth he was a violent sociopath.

Coward did not die by his own hand - he was not a suicidal bomber - he made no proclamations during the event.

The whole thing took 82 seconds SKY news

moo

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...rison-radicalisation-want-blood-a7650276.html

One two-year stint in jail came after a racially-fuelled fight outside the Crown and Thistle pub in Northiam, East Sussex, which left a man needing 20 stitches to the face.

Former friend Lee Lawrence tried to pacify Masood that day, but soon found the rage directed at him.
“He had the knife against my throat and he is going, ‘I want some blood, I want some *advertiser censored**ing blood, I want to kill someone’,” the 47-year-old told The Telegraph.
“After he calmed down a bit he was saying, ‘What have I done? What am I doing? I am going for help, I just want blood or I want to kill someone’.

Once again we have a mentally ill mass killer being labeled a Muslim terrorist who was "radicalized" in jail as an adult.

So, then lets ask the media why prior to that he displayed a profound propensity for savage violence, a fascination with killing, antisocial criminal behaviors,

Domestic violence and impulse control have nothing to do with terrorism.

He was IMO a mentally ill violent offender who happened to be Muslim. Its just so bizarre at how no Muslims seem to have mental illness.

Genetically that does not make sense!

Once again (Omar) investigated and found to be nothing.

His choice of murder fits in with slashing people's faces off -violent mean and cruel. HIs age supports this notion as well.

His fascination with knives has been lifelong and here it emerged as well.

In terms of history .his violent past was all before this radicalization. How does the media ignore this blazing reality??

It was a progression throughout his life. Looking for a cause, in truth he was a violent sociopath.

Coward did not die by his own hand - he was not a suicidal bomber - he made no proclamations during the event.

The whole thing took 82 seconds SKY news

moo

However, Theresa May added that "some years ago" he was "once investigated in relation to concerns about violent extremism".
She went on: "He was a peripheral figure [in that investigation]. The case is historic - he was not part of the current intelligence picture.
"There was no prior intelligence of his intent or of the plot."
The BBC has learnt that the investigation pre-dates the height of the Syria and "Islamic State" crisis. What does it mean that he was a "peripheral figure"?
Here are just some of the possibilities:
• He was an associate or friend of a main suspect who was being monitored in some form - but turned out, at the time, to not apparently have any extremist leanings
• He could have been closer to an inner circle of aspiring extremists - but he personally was not considered to be a risk and so the operation was focused on others
• There could have been more concerning intelligence about his ideology and intent - but there was nothing that could make a criminal charge - and in time he was discounted as a serious threat
• He could, at the highest end, have been arrested in the past as part of an operation and later released without charge

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39373766

I cannot ignore the fact that ISIS has been asking for it's followers to do the exact thing this man did---to use vehicles and knives to kill as many as possible.

I think it is too early to proclaim that he is not an Islamic Extremist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac
Back