UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39373766

Did he go straight because, like many criminals, he had started a family and settled down? Or was there something deeper in his personality driving that violence - and the possibility that he would return to it?

And that raises the final question: what was the trigger for this attack?

It appears that he was living with his wife and children until a few months ago; then he was in the flat that was raided with some other people. I wonder if his marriage broke down, and that was the trigger?

Scary

[video=youtube;3dNgOpkEIRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNgOpkEIRo[/video]

It's disgusting and makes me so sad for our future.

humm finally just now saw the picture ya all have been talking about. Instnat first reaction she does look in her own world.

Close up on the verge of the tears. The dude standing there has his hands in his pocket standing totally erect - why did that not draw all this controversy? He looks far more aloof than she IMO

IMO she looks more emotionally a wreck than the indifferent dude moo

3E86EF6A00000578-0-image-a-15_1490275083404.jpg

injured 40 - seven are in critical condition then this 29 are injured- still have no idea which is right - even after all this time the numbers 29 and 40 keep cropping up??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tain-eight-people-arrested.html#ixzz4cDHCZEXL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3E86EF6A00000578-4342438-image-m-21_1490275680893.jpg

Scary

[video=youtube;3dNgOpkEIRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNgOpkEIRo[/video]

Now that is very impressive, Londoners should be very proud indeed!

humm finally just now saw the picture ya all have been talking about. Instnat first reaction she does look in her own world.

Close up on the verge of the tears. The dude standing there has his hands in his pocket standing totally erect - why did that not draw all this controversy? He looks far more aloof than she IMO

IMO she looks more emotionally a wreck than the indifferent dude moo

3E86EF6A00000578-0-image-a-15_1490275083404.jpg

injured 40 - seven are in critical condition then this 29 are injured- still have no idea which is right - even after all this time the numbers 29 and 40 keep cropping up??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tain-eight-people-arrested.html#ixzz4cDHCZEXL

3E86EF6A00000578-4342438-image-m-21_1490275680893.jpg

Exactly! She's in tears or shock as I can imagine everyone there is as well. And I dare say she's probably scared as hell that she could be attacked for the fact she is wearing the headscarf that many would identify as the enemy. So sad. I'm American but I can promise you all that I teach my kids well and they don't associate Muslim automatically as terrorist. Wish more would. Like many have said Muslims don't represent terrorism just as kkk doesn't represent all whites, christians and all Mexicans don't represent illegals. I'm Mexican American. Stop judging a whole group of people based on a few bad apples. Not all cops are bad. We as a human race have to stop with the judgement. Be aware of your surroundings sure but don't judge! Moo

ETA and the person who took this picture, what were they doing to help?

Exactly. Best not to use this as an excuse to target and try and shame one sole Muslim woman when so many others were doing far worse than simply looking at their phones.

I agree!

It always amazes me how they always look for accomplices. Planning. Etc. He rented a car and pressed on an accelerator - there is no need for this big organization, plot, funding etc etc

We do not look for all this planning when Roger Elliot did it? James Homes and Batman? Etc etc

What Dylan did is what this guy did. moo

Moving speech by a long time friend of deceased officer at

7:50

[video=youtube;Ii73EFqec1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii73EFqec1Y[/video]

• Husband and father Pc Keith Palmer, 48, was stabbed to death by terrorist at gates of Parliament
  • Aysha Frade, 43, was on her way to meet her two children, aged eight and 11, when she was killed on Westminster Bridge
  • Kurt Cochran, 54, from Utah was knocked off bridge and died
  • A 75-year-old man who was injured died tonight
  • Three French school children are in a critical condition last night. The students are believed to be 15 or 16 and attend the private Lycée Saint-Joseph in Brittany.
  • The attacker also targeted 13 students from Edge Hill University in Ormskirk, Lancashire. The university said four were hurt. One had head injuries, another wrist injuries, while two were walking wounded.
  • A Romanian couple on holiday are among the injured. Andrei Burnaz, an engineer in his mid-20s, and Andreea Cristea , his girlfriend, 29, were caught up in the attack.
  • Five Korean tourists were also reported to be among the injured, one seriously.
  • A Portuguese man was also hurt in the rampaged
  • Italian woman was hit by the bumper of the car and had to have an operation to her left leg
  • Chinese tourist was also hospitalized after being hit by the speeding vehicle and had bone fracture near the shoulder and numerous bruises

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Khalid-Masood-spent-night.html#ixzz4cDXZ5T2s

o/t , concerning the" phone pic.", fwiw, the female wearing a hood is more covered up than the one wearing a scarf.
She, and/or any one of those people could be undercover LE.
speculation, imo.

There was a photo going around Twitter yesterday, retweeted in anger. It showed one of the casualties on the ground with people kneeling around the. In the foreground, walking past unconcernedly and fiddling with her mobile, was a Muslim woman in a hijab.

There's also a photo of a young white man who appears to be just walking by. Were they also complaining about that person or had that one somehow passed their smell test?

Over-analysing photos which could have easily taken 1/250th of a second to shoot is not the way for a species to move forward.

The guardian saying he was known to mi5 as a peripheral, With violent extremisms, 8 others have been arrested, sounds like he may not have been a lone wolf but also a known wolf. Jmo

"The victim was on life support until yesterday when doctors took the decision to switch it off with Mr Carney, who had kept a bedside vigil, at his side.

The neighbour said: 'My wife and my two girls went up there and were with him until he died, playing him music. He liked Queen and that.

'He had no-one. You can't have someone dying on their own. What harm did he ever do to anyone? He was the nicest man you ever met.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...London-terror-attack-named.html#ixzz4cF7Cy7v5

Leslie Rhodes, the 75 year old man who died, had no family but his neighbours family stayed with him in hospital and played his favourite music until he was taken off life support. It is lovely to read about real kindness for others at times of evil, horrific tragedy.

May Mr. Leslie Rhodes Rest In Peace.

I'm so sorry for Aysha Frade's children too it is Mother's Day on Sunday here in the U.K and it must be so hard for them.

Just caught up and am blubbing my eyes out - the video of the evacuation, the Muslim woman having her face all over the internet, the fact that Mr Rhodes neighbours sat and played his favourite music until he died..... Too much....

And to all our friends across the world who have dealt with far worse, far more destructive terrorist attacks in recent months and years, just big hugs really.

:hug: :worldmap: :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian
Back