UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It 100% does i'm afraid, and its the cowardly left who have allowed this to happen that have blood on there hands again.

Terrorism is not a new concept, and is not something that is confined to one religion, please be respectful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.jpost.com/International/...side-of-UK-parliament-multiple-injured-484872
At least four dead, multiple wounded in London terror attack

Scotland Yard has confirmed that the incident is a terror attack and a full terror investigation is underway.

In Edinburgh, the Scottish parliament suspended a planned debate and vote on independence as news of events in London came in.

Britain is on its second-highest alert level of "severe" meaning an attack by militants is considered highly likely.

In May 2013, two British Islamists stabbed to death soldier Lee Rigby on a street in southeast London.

In July 2005, four British Islamists killed 52 commuters and themselves in suicide bombings on the British capital's transport system in what was London's worst peacetime attack.
rbbm.

One year anniversity of the terrorist attack in brussels.

One year anniversity of the terrorist attack in brussels.

March 22 is a significant date to a certain group (and it has nothing to do with Islam). Some alternative news sources have been saying to keep an eye on this date. Truth is stranger than fiction.

March 22 is a significant date to a certain group (and it has nothing to do with Islam). Some alternative news sources have been saying to keep an eye on this date. Truth is stranger than fiction.

What group?

What group is that if I may ask?

I am sure we will learn soon from Scotland Yard who the attacker was and his motive for doing so. Have they identified him by name yet?

tia

What is it? What group?

Waitjng for more clarity, & an image/photo of the dead suspect. Jmo

What group is that if I may ask?

I am sure we will learn soon from Scotland Yard who the attacker was and his motive for doing so. Have they identified him by name yet?

tia

Not as yet

There is an image of the terrorist on a stretcher, brits in there paper are saying, asian? Not sure what is meant by that coming from europe. But think the terrorist in the istanbul attack was also described as asian. Jmo

CBS, Sky News and The Sun showed photos of the suspect on a stretcher and a closeup of his face. The man was of middle eastern decent with a short beard and looked to be in his 20's, IMO.

Just walked in the door and read the news online. As usual when there is an attack, I come here to be with WSers....sure is horrible that these events happen often enough that I have a routine to follow.

Now, I need to go back and catch up with the info.

((London))

Anyone familiar with London or has had a change to look at the maps - how far from Parliament was this attack?

(Still catching up...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn
Back