UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CNN
Injured French students were on school trip

Three French students from the Saint-Joseph school in Concarneau, who were on a school trip to London, are among the wounded, according to a French Foreign Ministry statement.

“Jean-Marc Ayrault supports the families of our compatriots concerned in this difficult time,” the statement said.

Three close range gunshots, I'm surprised :/ I'll wait until it's confirmed by the Met or BBC before I'm convinced he's survived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, me too. With the scene being so chaotic, it could easily be misinformation.

There's a vote on Brexit today - MPs are voting to hold a second referendum. Considering the location it might have something to do with that. A lot of Brits want out of the EU asap.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...nster-terror-incident-ambulance-a7644291.html
Pictures show two knives lying on the floor near the man, who appears to be dressed in black.
westminster-suspect-8.jpg

Two knives, circled in red, lay on the floor near the suspect (PA wire)

Confirmed 4 deaths, including the attacker and 1 police officer

At least 20 injuries

Great work here on the thread btw, all. Thanks for it.

Four now dead including suspect via Mark Rowley, Assistant Commissioner, Met Police.

"Satisfied at this stage there was only 1 attacker" - Scotland Yard

the 2 people that died, apart from the attacker and officer, died on the bridge

PC in London stated assailant is one of the four dead but Shep, on Fox, said assailant is at hospital under heavy guard. The guy on stretcher does not look super critically injured.

I'm so confused. I posted the pic ^^ and now at the link there is more pics and one is labeled 'A man, believed to be the attacker, is put on the stretcher and wheeled into an ambulance inside the grounds of Parliament'

I won't post it as it shows his face but it can be found here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

The picture of the knife gave me chills, and then the blood brought tears to my eyes. I feel like at this point every attack is as bad as the rest - no matter how many die there are so many hurt and grieving. Many will suffer from PTSD for the rest of their lives.

PC in London stated assailant is one of the four dead but Shep, on Fox, said assailant is at hospital under heavy guard. The guy on stretcher does not look super critically injured.

He has defib pads on, you don't put them on unless you're worried someone will go in to cardiac arrest...
confirmed dead by police statement

The Martin McGuinness funeral is tomorrow as well.

The Martin McGuinness funeral, a Brexit vote, the anniversary of the Brussels attacks.... there are many possible motives, and we can't yet know what that was/is

Skibs said:
Find it quite odd that I've not heard anyone on Sky news mention the fact it is a year ago today, March 22nd since the Brussels terror attacks

CNN Europe this morning mentioned it... Showed people at a prayer vigile.

CNN just had Scotland Yard say 3 dead, 20 injured. Actually 4 dead, which includes the gunman.

The Martin McGuinness funeral, a Brexit vote, the anniversary of the Brussels attacks.... there are many possible motives, and we can't yet know what that was/is

And the thing about the Brexit vote if it's about that - is as of now who knows what side the attackers are on? Tension and anger and fear are all out of control.

I'll add the electronics ban that the U.K. announced yesterday on the heels of the one announced here in the U.S.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back