GUILTY UK - Hashim Ijazuddin, 21, and Saqib Hussain, 20, car crash A46 Leicester 11 Feb 2022 *Murder Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

So he's mentioned a few damming things today below, which if I was in the Jury would be thinking, "that sounds more beleivable" and "he doesn't have a reason to make this up"

[BM: added Bold Italic to what sounds like key evidence]

Raees Jamal sounded 'urgent'​

During their phone call which lasted around 2 minutes, Mohammed Patel says that co-accused Raees Jamal sounded "urgent" about the situation. He was also asked to bring along a mask of face covering, but no reason was given.

Patel brought along with a go kart mask. He tells the court he did not question the need for the mask.

Patel did recognise Seat Leon​

After arriving at Tomlin Road, Mohammed Patel confirms that a Seat Leon arrived and he immediately recognised it as Natasha Akhtar's Seat Leon. Raees Jamal got out of the car and rolled up a mask he had been wearing.

Raees Jamal spoke with Patel about 'situation'​

After getting out of the Seat Leon, Mohammed Patel says Raees Jamal first went to the Audi TT and spoke with its occupants before he came over Patel himself. It was here where he described the "situation" as something involving a man and a Porsche garage.

[BM: The first defentant to actually admit what they were doing and isn't oblivious to everything....]

Audi and Skoda 'collided'​

On to the journey towards the A46 now and Mohammed Patel confirms there was contact between the Audi TT he was in and the Skoda Fabia containing the victims Saqib Hussain and Hashim Ijazuddin.

The incident, which Patel says "felt like a collision", caused the Audi's driver Rekan Karwan sweve the vehicle. Patel says he did this to "stabilise the car".

[BM: So he's totally implicating the Audi driver here too, I don't remember this being mentioned previously?]

Skoda 'swung into' Seat​

After the impact between the Skoda and Audi, the Seat Leon being driven by Raees Jamal then enters the picture along the A46, overtaking both vehicles before getting in front of the Skoda where it started "skidding".

Mohammed Patel says this then led the Skoda to attempt to overtake the Seat, but it "swung into" the Leon before making its way to the front of three vehicles.

[BM: This sounds new, not heard of the Seat skidding before have we?]

'Yeah, go on. Ram him'​

During the pursuit along the A46, a call between the Seat Leon and Audi TT was made where it is alleged that Raees Jamal said: "If were going to stop him we have to ram him."

That was met with some reaction by Rekan Karwan in the Audi. According to Mohammed Patel, he said his fellow passenger told Raees Jamal: "Yeah, go on. Ram him."

[BM: There were two other passengers (Mum & Daughter).... I suspect he was refering to daughter here(?) and completely dropping her in it here.]

Skoda 'flew' over the barrier​

Following two impacts between the Seat Leon and Skoda Fabia, the Skoda then careered off the A46 and ultimately hit a tree.

Questioned about this by Adam Kane KC, Mohammed Patel said he saw Skoda 'fly' over the barrier. He said: "I think it hit the railing first and then it went over. I heard twigs breaking and everything."

[BM: I believe he's the only defendant that has actually admitted seing the crash?]
I find the detail convincing. Much more so that the wise monkey versions.

So he's mentioned a few damming things today below, which if I was in the Jury would be thinking, "that sounds more beleivable" and "he doesn't have a reason to make this up"

[BM: added Bold Italic to what sounds like key evidence]

Raees Jamal sounded 'urgent'​

During their phone call which lasted around 2 minutes, Mohammed Patel says that co-accused Raees Jamal sounded "urgent" about the situation. He was also asked to bring along a mask of face covering, but no reason was given.

Patel brought along with a go kart mask. He tells the court he did not question the need for the mask.

Patel did recognise Seat Leon​

After arriving at Tomlin Road, Mohammed Patel confirms that a Seat Leon arrived and he immediately recognised it as Natasha Akhtar's Seat Leon. Raees Jamal got out of the car and rolled up a mask he had been wearing.

Raees Jamal spoke with Patel about 'situation'​

After getting out of the Seat Leon, Mohammed Patel says Raees Jamal first went to the Audi TT and spoke with its occupants before he came over Patel himself. It was here where he described the "situation" as something involving a man and a Porsche garage.

[BM: The first defentant to actually admit what they were doing and isn't oblivious to everything....]

Audi and Skoda 'collided'​

On to the journey towards the A46 now and Mohammed Patel confirms there was contact between the Audi TT he was in and the Skoda Fabia containing the victims Saqib Hussain and Hashim Ijazuddin.

The incident, which Patel says "felt like a collision", caused the Audi's driver Rekan Karwan sweve the vehicle. Patel says he did this to "stabilise the car".

[BM: So he's totally implicating the Audi driver here too, I don't remember this being mentioned previously?]

Skoda 'swung into' Seat​

After the impact between the Skoda and Audi, the Seat Leon being driven by Raees Jamal then enters the picture along the A46, overtaking both vehicles before getting in front of the Skoda where it started "skidding".

Mohammed Patel says this then led the Skoda to attempt to overtake the Seat, but it "swung into" the Leon before making its way to the front of three vehicles.

[BM: This sounds new, not heard of the Seat skidding before have we?]

'Yeah, go on. Ram him'​

During the pursuit along the A46, a call between the Seat Leon and Audi TT was made where it is alleged that Raees Jamal said: "If were going to stop him we have to ram him."

That was met with some reaction by Rekan Karwan in the Audi. According to Mohammed Patel, he said his fellow passenger told Raees Jamal: "Yeah, go on. Ram him."

[BM: There were two other passengers (Mum & Daughter).... I suspect he was refering to daughter here(?) and completely dropping her in it here.]

Skoda 'flew' over the barrier​

Following two impacts between the Seat Leon and Skoda Fabia, the Skoda then careered off the A46 and ultimately hit a tree.

Questioned about this by Adam Kane KC, Mohammed Patel said he saw Skoda 'fly' over the barrier. He said: "I think it hit the railing first and then it went over. I heard twigs breaking and everything."

[BM: I believe he's the only defendant that has actually admitted seing the crash?]
Thanks for the break down and I do beleive we are hearing some new believable info surrounding the chase and crash.
I think too, he is the only one to admit that he saw and heard the crash. Anybody would have heard it passing just meters away and that gives him a degree of plausibility.

I think Mo is playing a good strategy here. He could have went down the "I was stoned, they gave me a wheel brace and then I zoned out" defence. I think he realised that all he had to do was tell his truth that would make much more sense to the jurors.

Its still not looking good for him with regards to wheel braces and the changing of phones etc.. Then of course he is going to have all of the other defendants KCs trying to discredit him as well.

If I was him I would beleive I was looking at a guilty verdict. For him, manslaughter with time served and good behaviour is better then a murder verdict, which im sure the two drivers and the two women are getting.

JMO

Last edited:
If I was him I would beleive I was looking at a guilty verdict. For him, manslaughter with time served and good behaviour is better then a murder verdict

I’m waiting to hear everything before making my mind up on him. So far I see

+ Coming clean and telling the truth (mostly)
+ Plausible story about being given the tool by the ‘organiser’, rather than requesting it
+ Helping jury to understand events with a believable account
+ Showing remorse and taking the situation seriously
+ Only met them a few times previously so wouldn’t have good reason to knowingly put himself on the line

- Having a concealed weapon whilst going to meet someone shows possible intent
- Swapping phones afterwards shows he was trying to cover up his involvement
- Actively involved by holding his(?) phone so drivers could communicate
- Getting up from bed to go meet someone in a car park could mean he like’s trouble

Looking at that list, the +’s are possibly more mitigation to lower any sentence than prove his innocence? - I suspect the judges direction may decide his fate as jury members could be thinking “he wasn’t a leading member and has helped up decide the case” and go lenient in their decision with him.

I think the "ram him" was about Rekan Karwan, despite the "fellow passenger reference; see the interview evidence:

Patel said he was holding his phone towards Rekan, who was driving the Audi, so that Rekan could talk to Raees Jamal. He said Rekan told Raees: "Go on, ram him".

Patel said: "Rekan was trying to stop this guy. Rekan said, '**** it, ram him'."

The tape was paused and the judge told the jury they could not take Patel's comments in interview as evidence against his co-accused. The judge said: "What Mohammed Patel says is only evidence about Mohammed Patel."

Also I wonder if the judge's comments there apply to his evidence now - hopefully not as I absolutely want what he says to count! Pretty sure the jury will be unable to help themselves from taking note of it anyway; I know I would, as he sounds very truthful in comparison to the rest of them. A pity he does unfortunately look a bit more involved; I'd want him to get something lower than manslaughter if the option existed, just for being honest(ish) and helping make the situation so much clearer.

I think the "ram him" was about Rekan Karwan, despite the "fellow passenger reference; see the interview evidence:

Patel said he was holding his phone towards Rekan, who was driving the Audi, so that Rekan could talk to Raees Jamal. He said Rekan told Raees: "Go on, ram him".

Patel said: "Rekan was trying to stop this guy. Rekan said, '**** it, ram him'."

The tape was paused and the judge told the jury they could not take Patel's comments in interview as evidence against his co-accused. The judge said: "What Mohammed Patel says is only evidence about Mohammed Patel."

Also I wonder if the judge's comments there apply to his evidence now - hopefully not as I absolutely want what he says to count! Pretty sure the jury will be unable to help themselves from taking note of it anyway; I know I would, as he sounds very truthful in comparison to the rest of them. A pity he does unfortunately look a bit more involved; I'd want him to get something lower than manslaughter if the option existed, just for being honest(ish) and helping make the situation so much clearer.

Nice catch and it does make me wonder about the judges comments. So what Mo says cannot be used in evidence against the others but the jury can decide if Mo is being truthful or not? Im a bit lost with this and hopefully someone else can clarify.

I'm guessing the judges comments still apply to this case as its the state against the defendants and not the defendants against each other.

JMO

Last edited:

Court dismissed for the day​

Rather unexpectedly, Judge Timothy Spencer KC has confirmed that the TikTok murder trial is now not taking place today. Evidence from Mohammed Patel is now set to get underway tomorrow.

However, looking at TheLawPages , it seems there is ongoing activity for the case:

Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 10:06
Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 10:58
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 12:00 - 11:13
Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 11:59
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:30 - 12:23

New evidence? Changing pleas? Lets hope there's not another mistrial!

Last edited:

Court dismissed for the day​

Rather unexpectedly, Judge Timothy Spencer KC has confirmed that the TikTok murder trial is now not taking place today. Evidence from Mohammed Patel is now set to get underway tomorrow.

However, looking at TheLawPages , it seems there is ongoing activity for the case:

Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 10:06
Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 10:58
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 12:00 - 11:13
Trial (Part Heard) - Summary - 11:59
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:30 - 12:23

New evidence? Changing pleas? Lets hope there's not another mistrial!
Mistrial? Please god no.. a third time will not be a charm for me!

Hopefully trial back today as Mo is throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and he is only being questioned by his own Barrister.

JMO

I don't know if I've missed it or if the journo has missed it but I can't see that MP hasn't been questioned about Mahek's infamous "watch what I do to you" quote that he mentioned during his police interviews?

'You made up the ramming story'

Leonard Smith hits a series of questions at Mohammed Patel over the ramming allegation he points at Raees Jamal. He says no such words were uttered by Jamal.

He said: "You made up the ramming story didn't you?"

Patel responds: "Why would I lie?"

Smith said: "Not to be charged."

Well if he did try to lie his way out of cuffs he certainly did a better job than his co-defendants did. Wow this is tense, and MP still has 5 more barristers waiting to cross examine him after Leonard is done with him.

Karwan's barrister Mark Rainsford has certainly made Patel look less honest today, I still think he's closer to the truth than the deaf/blind trio but might be looking a bit less good in the eyes of the jury from some of these exchanges:

10:24
He [MR] poses the idea that Patel was prevented from calling 999 - something Patel had previously said. However, he now concedes that did not happen.
He [MP] said: "No I was not [prevented]. At different times I was thinking different things."

10:31
He [MR] said: "You were in the Audi with two women and a much smaller man without a weapon. No-one was going to stop you calling 999 were they?"

10:43
In the aftermath of the collision, Mohammed Patel confirms he wiped down the wheel arch [brace?] that was tucked down his trousers and he later swapped his phone used during the pursuit. The latter action was he claims under the orders of Raees Jamal.

Mr Rainsford said these actions were "sly" and a way of hiding the truth. He said: "Your actions were sly. This is hiding evidence was it not?"

Patel does not respond.

11:15
Sticking with the cannabis and wheel brace for now, Mark Rainsford presses further on the matter and Patel's hazy memories about who put the wheel brace down his trousers.

Patel once again says that the cannabis he smoked earlier that night had impacted his memory. Mr Rainsford responded: "So you're trying to blame cannabis for putting it down your trousers?"

Patel does not respond.

12:11
During his evidence earlier this week, Mohammed Patel revealed he did not understand what the word "ramming" meant after hearing it in the alleged call between Raees Jamal and Rekan Karwan.

12:16
Despite not knowing the meaning of the word "ram" and "ramming", Mr Rainsford said that Patel confidently - and correctly - used the words "traumatic" and "intercede" in sentences with police.

He said: "Are you telling me you didn't know the meaning of ramming but know of traumatic and intercede. They are big words to use."

Patel confirms he did know the words.

Lots snipped to try not to upset the moderators over copyright (this is well under 10% of the whole page), I left the times in for reference. Patel gave a whole lot more of can't remember and vagueness too, cannabis is a good excuse for confusion and inconsistency it seems.

Although if I were on the jury I'd be inclined to believe that he did understand the word "ramming" and his repeated claim that it was used was indeed correct - at least when considering other people's cases...

Karwan's barrister Mark Rainsford has certainly made Patel look less honest today, I still think he's closer to the truth than the deaf/blind trio but might be looking a bit less good in the eyes of the jury from some of these exchanges:

10:24
He [MR] poses the idea that Patel was prevented from calling 999 - something Patel had previously said. However, he now concedes that did not happen.
He [MP] said: "No I was not [prevented]. At different times I was thinking different things."

10:31
He [MR] said: "You were in the Audi with two women and a much smaller man without a weapon. No-one was going to stop you calling 999 were they?"

10:43
In the aftermath of the collision, Mohammed Patel confirms he wiped down the wheel arch [brace?] that was tucked down his trousers and he later swapped his phone used during the pursuit. The latter action was he claims under the orders of Raees Jamal.

Mr Rainsford said these actions were "sly" and a way of hiding the truth. He said: "Your actions were sly. This is hiding evidence was it not?"

Patel does not respond.

11:15
Sticking with the cannabis and wheel brace for now, Mark Rainsford presses further on the matter and Patel's hazy memories about who put the wheel brace down his trousers.

Patel once again says that the cannabis he smoked earlier that night had impacted his memory. Mr Rainsford responded: "So you're trying to blame cannabis for putting it down your trousers?"

Patel does not respond.

12:11
During his evidence earlier this week, Mohammed Patel revealed he did not understand what the word "ramming" meant after hearing it in the alleged call between Raees Jamal and Rekan Karwan.

12:16
Despite not knowing the meaning of the word "ram" and "ramming", Mr Rainsford said that Patel confidently - and correctly - used the words "traumatic" and "intercede" in sentences with police.

He said: "Are you telling me you didn't know the meaning of ramming but know of traumatic and intercede. They are big words to use."

Patel confirms he did know the words.

Lots snipped to try not to upset the moderators over copyright (this is well under 10% of the whole page), I left the times in for reference. Patel gave a whole lot more of can't remember and vagueness too, cannabis is a good excuse for confusion and inconsistency it seems.

Although if I were on the jury I'd be inclined to believe that he did understand the word "ramming" and his repeated claim that it was used was indeed correct - at least when considering other people's cases...
I think he realised that not trying to stop the “ramming” might affect his own outcome, but his explanation of not understanding it is not very credible to me at all. I agree, I think it was said at some point too.

I think he realised that not trying to stop the “ramming” might affect his own outcome, but his explanation of not understanding it is not very credible to me at all. I agree, I think it was said at some point too.

I know this is a serious situation but Mohammed Patel is only 21, the youngest of the lot, and at that age there is a lot of pressure to be loyal to your friends. I think he's trying to do the right thing but also coming under pressure either from others, or his own conscience about not grassing up your mates. I feel sorry for him and Natasha and Sanaf as they have totally been dragged into this and couldn't do much, as others have said, once they were in the cars. Raees sounds like he was always the leader of their group JMO

So final evidence is the police, on the stand now. Then am I right in thinking that the prosecution will rest and it's the defence's turn? And then finally we will be at the end of this neverending trial! The first trial started in October last year so this has been going on as long as the Lucy Letby one, albeit there was a break in the middle of this. I'll be glad for both of them to be over and justice served!

So final evidence is the police, on the stand now. Then am I right in thinking that the prosecution will rest and it's the defence's turn? And then finally we will be at the end of this neverending trial! The first trial started in October last year so this has been going on as long as the Lucy Letby one, albeit there was a break in the middle of this. I'll be glad for both of them to be over and justice served!
No that's the end of witness evidence altogether. The crown just called one rebuttal witness, which I think relates to Ameer Jamal's former boss's evidence (and possibly other parts of the trial) where he was accused of making up the story of SG trying to hit the skoda with a wheel brace during the pursuit based on stories in the media. So they got this copper to confirm that this was never public information.
I wonder how long it will take to get through 9 closing arguments!?

Thanks for your explanation - I wasn't quite sure of the point of the police statement at the end. Very interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing the judge's instructions now. I think they may give us a clearer idea of what the charges may be.

Nine closing arguments :(

Thanks for your explanation - I wasn't quite sure of the point of the police statement at the end. Very interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing the judge's instructions now. I think they may give us a clearer idea of what the charges may be.

Nine closing arguments :(
No problem!
JMO - from trials I've followed in England & Wales, opening & closing statements take way too long too. The prosecution opening/closing for Lucy Letby each took nearly a whole week! Even Tommy Cashman's closing argument seemed to take forever and the barrister just seemed to be repeating himself over and over again. I think Cashman's barrister is also Natasha Akhtar's barrister for this trial too unless there are more than one KC called John Cooper?

Not sure about John Cooper but the judge has laid out the charges.

All 8 are charged with two counts of murder and two counts of manslaughter.

So it may well be as someone mentioned above that the mother and daughter and 2 drivers are charged with murder and the rest, manslaughter. Although MP's wheel brace might cause him issues. He really seems to have changed his tune in the last few days, saying he can't remember things and contradicting his police statement.

Not sure about John Cooper but the judge has laid out the charges.

All 8 are charged with two counts of murder and two counts of manslaughter.

So it may well be as someone mentioned above that the mother and daughter and 2 drivers are charged with murder and the rest, manslaughter. Although MP's wheel brace might cause him issues. He really seems to have changed his tune in the last few days, saying he can't remember things and contradicting his police statement.

One thing that should uncomplicate things for the deliberations is that both victims passed away in the exact same incident as a result of the exact same actions from the defendants, so I can't really see a way for them to get different verdicts on the charges for the different victims (IE - guilty of murdering Saqib but only manslaughter for Hashim). It's straightforward, guilty of 2 counts of murder, guilty of 2 counts of manslaughter or not guilty at all.

Some key elements today from the Judge:

Death by Dangerous Driving Charges​

The jury came into court and were told by Judge Timothy Spencer KC that the prosecution, which accuses all eight of two counts of murder and two (alternative) counts of manslaughter, is now planning to amend the indictment, adding new charges of causing death by dangerous driving against two of the defendants.

The new charges - which are obviously lesser charges than murder - are only against Raees Jamal and Rekan Karwan, who were the drivers. Both drivers face two charges of causing death by dangerous driving - one for each of the deceased - and both are pleading not guilty to the new charges, the judge said.

'Joint participation' and the difference between murder and manslaughter​

Returning to the law, Judge Spencer addressed the jury on how defendants can be guilty of murder without being the "principal offender". He said: "Guilt may be proved against a defendant as a principal offender and as a secondary party to the crime".

He also told the jury that they could convict someone of murder even if they did not intend to cause a death. An intent to cause grievous bodily harm, which results in death, is also murder, he said.

He next told them about the lesser charge of manslaughter, which is causing the death of someone while either intending "some bodily harm but not grievous bodily harm" or else subjecting the victim "to the risk of some harm".

What is causing death by dangerous driving?​

The judge addressed the jury about the new charges. He said that for the jury to find the two defendants guilty of it they had to find the defendants' driving on Friday, February 11, last year fell "well below" the standards expected of "a competant and capable driver" and that the jury had to decide exactly how to apply that.

The decision for the jury​

Judge Spencer said: "There is no doubt that the Skoda leaving the road caused the death of Saqib Hussain and Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin. What caused the death is clear.

"You've got to concentrate on the act or acts and the driving. To prove murder the prosecution must prove that Raees Jamal used the Seat Leon to ram the Skoda off the road - those are the set of facts the proseuction must prove to prove murder.

"To prove manslaughter, the Skoda must have left the road due to some delibrate act by the Seat Leon. To prove causing death by dangerous driving, the prosecution must prove the Skoda left the road as a result of dangerous driving."

He said that if they decided Hashim just lost control and that the crash was not a direct result of the Seat Leon then there should be not-guilty verdicts.

'Reasonably necessary' acts and 'transferred malice'​

The judge said that if the jury thinks any of the defendants were acting reasonably in offering support to Mahek and Ansreen as a result of threats from Saqib then they have not acted unlawfully.

He then said that if Hashim died as a result of an intent to kill Saqib, then the defendants could be found guilty of murdering Hashim, whether they intended to or not. That is called 'transferred malice.

Jury given 'route to verdict'​

The judge took the jury through all the things they have to consider before they reach their verdicts. He told them that only if they convicted Raees Jamal of murder could they convict any of the others of murder.

He also discussed how to consider joint enterprise and whether the defendants could have all anticipated their actions could have led to the men's deaths.

Lies​

Next the judge spoke about lies and the many reasons why defendants might have lied at various stages. He said: "People do tell lies for innocent reasons."

He said lies told for innocent reasons could be disregarded. He said: "Lies cannot, by themselves, prove guilt but they can provide support for other evidence.

"You can't say, 'I'm going to convict him or her because they told these lies'." But he said that if the only reason for a lie could be guilt, that could help convict.

More from the Judge:​

Interviews under caution​

The jury watched videos of two of the defendants - Mahek Bukhari and Mohammed Patel - being interviewed at length by detectives. The judge said that a lot of what Mahek said to police she now admits was lies. Judge Spencer said any lies she told in the interview was only evidence for or against her - not her co-defendants.

He added that Mohammed had stuck to everything he had said in his interview.

'No comment' interviews​

Ansreen, Rekan, Raees, Sanaf, Natasha and Ameer all gave mostly 'no comment' answers during their interviews by detectives after they had been arrested on suspicion of murder. The judge told the jury that each of them would have been warned before their interviews that a jury might "draw an adverse inference" if they failed to answer questions.

The judge said the jury could legimately conclude that the defendants only refused to answer questions because they were waiting to see what evidence the police had before making up a story. He also said that the jury may consider the defendants were "hiding behind legal advice" by claiming they only answered "no comment" because they were advised to by their solicitors.

The judge said the excuse of legal advice "does not automatically" stop the jury drawing an adverse conclusion against the defendants. But he said they could not convict "wholly or mainly" based on the defendants' failure to answer questions.

Claim against Saqib​

The judge next discussed the complaint by an unnamed female in Oxfordshire who told Thames Valley Police that Saqib had threatened to damage her car after she refused to have a relationship with him.

The judge said Saqib was never given an opportunity to respond to the allegations - he was never actually questioned by police. But the judge added it was agreed Saqib had blackmailed Ansreen and sent her threats. He said: "You should take all this into account when assessing his nature and his credibility."

Ansreen and Mahek's lies vs 'good character'​

Both Ansreen and Mahek Bukhari admitted during this trial that they lied to the jury in the previous trial, which was held last autumn but halted due to "jury irregularities". The jury can take that into account, the judge said.

He went on to discuss previous convictions. Ansreen, Mahek, Ameer and Natasha all have no previous convictions. Rekan Karwan and Mohammed Patel both have driving convictions but the jury was ordered to consider them as having "good character" because the offences were not relevant to the crime they are accused of now. The judge said good character "goes to credibility" of the defendants but that the previous lies - referring to Ansreen and Mahek - "may diminish or extinguish" the benefit they get from having good character when considering the truthfulness of what the defendants have said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back