GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the fur babies posts last night, I've been cooing away as I've been catching up. Dolly is just adorable, I could just scoop her up and give her cuddles. What a lovely little one you have there Dolly Diamond. :loveyou:
Here's our little troublemaker celebrating Christmas. She's a rescue dog, only been with us since October but already a big part of our family. Love her to bits.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 15776641_10154776973808745_8686882657725061119_o.jpg
    15776641_10154776973808745_8686882657725061119_o.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 147
It's a shame though- I'd love to see IS forced to be called all manner of things he undoubtedly is in front of the entire court.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh I was in meetings all day and couldn't check the news! Jury was much quicker than I thought they'd be. My elation was short lived however as I soon started thinking about Helen's mum and brother and how they must feel. And the sons, having your mum die and father licked up for murder, not to mention the fact that Diane's death will be opened up again. I'm full of sorrow and yet feel satisfied with today's verdict. My emotions are a little all over the place. Rest in peace Helen and Boris *advertiser censored*

It's how we've all felt today, I think. I've been up and down more times than a Big Dipper malfunctioning.

This is the first trial I've followed quite so closely. I feel elated at the result and devastated at the ultimate result.

It's so hard to marry those feelings.

It's how we've all felt today, I think. I've been up and down more times than a Big Dipper malfunctioning.

This is the first trial I've followed quite so closely. I feel elated at the result and devastated at the ultimate result.

It is devastating isn't it. I was so elated too but equally sad. So many lives ruined by one man.

Thinking back to that Warriena W trial. I only browsed about 5 pages as on that case didn't you get the perpetrators pals/apologists posting there? That was very strange.

Don't!!! Now you've reminded me it's nearly gin o'clock. I betcha my gin is more expensive than tightwad's cologne! ;)

Sorry O/T but the Bish is a great gin fan.

Hi RB I forgot to mention my gin of last evening turned cloudy when I added tonic to it. By the end of it, and have mused on its taste, I have decided it tasted like pine trees (Dettol) and black pepper. Not good at all but I would be interested to know why it went cloudy. That has never happened to me before. Also, I am going to have to tell a white lie before I pour it down the sink (unless you would like to sample it). I just cannot tell my lovely, thoughtful daughter and her husband that I found it unpalatable. I am gobsmacked it won a gold medal at some competition in America, I think.

I can't stop thinking about her. I didn't even know of Helen before she disappeared, but it's really affected me as I feel I know her so well now. Heartbroken.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm scared of the C5 documentary. The title doesn't sound anything like Helen, I so hope it's not a tacky, salacious affair.
Typical Ch5 though isn't it. It has an air of familiarity to it though, I'm very sure they've done something like this in the past so soon after a news item, but I can't think what it was.

It's a shame though- I'd love to see IS forced to be called all manner of things he undoubtedly is in front of the entire court.

Yes, me too. I feel like he is getting off lightly, being able to sit in a room at Bedford, quite private.

Just wanted to quickly log on.
A very emotional day.
Needed to come on here to share with those who understand.
Will post later.
*advertiser censored*
Trying to send 'smiley' hearts to you Michelle - and they are not working for me - so I'll send a Hug instead from all of us x

Thinking back to that Warriena W trial. I only browsed about 5 pages as on that case didn't you get the perpetrators pals/apologists posting there? That was very strange.

Yes, I joined websleuths just to comment halfway through that one! I couldn't bear the misogyny going on in those threads. There is enough of it still standing and I was put on time out more times than I can count - it was a learning curve that case!! [emoji23]

It's funny actually because I read the Helen thread via Google before I really knew what websleuths was, then joined halfway through the Warreina thread (I still can't believe he got away with it) after hearing about it on a podcast and then found the Helen thread once again later. I realised it was the same site that I had been reading before, but I hadn't put them together!

It's been crazy to follow this case in real time, rather than read the overnight updates. There's something different about following a UK case. I won't forget this one for anything.

Just a reconfirmation of what we know from the Court Serve doc

Mike Cartwright‏@MikeCartwright3 3h3 hours ago

#bailey - Ian Stewart appearing via prison video link for tomorrow morning sentencing.

#bailey - Ian Stewart appearing via prison video link for tomorrow morning sentencing.

So he's definitely thrown one of his tantrums then. No wonder his son wouldn't look at him.

Off topic - apols

IB - check this one out, have been going off his advice. Have many tiny jars of absolut steeping with various aromatics
https://www.bostonapothecary.com/vermouth/

As for IS and his video-link - he would wouldn't he. There's nothing in it for him anymore so he won't comply. Oh well he'll have got plenty of verbals tonight in Bedford for being too cowardly to attend his own sentencing. The inmates will have enough wise-cracks about Nick, Joe and tiny phones for the next 30 years and that's without even mentioning the rebukes he'll get for Helen & Boris.

WHAAAT! That should not be allowed! I understand that in serious medical circumstances not in person but what is IS's excuse?
He is a complete coward and I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

Typical - a final insult from him, and his last chance to exercise his freedom of choice. Something he will be denied, thankfully, for many years to come.

If he does harm himself in prison as many with APD do, it will only be to manipulate staff/family or to engineer a move to another prison, to feign mental illness etc...etc... He won't do it out of self-pity and despair because he doesn't feel such emotions. That said many inmates will be willing to inflict harm on him.

That would be really nice of them, seeing as he is unable to do it himself.

Sums up his attitude right there. What he wants comes first. Well, after tomorrow what he wants won't even be an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member