GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday Express front page tomorrow. Volcanic rages of cesspit killer Sorry I can't get a link having internet problems this evening.

No doubt there will be more newspaper reports, but I do wish they wouldn't use photos of him with Helen.

Sunday Express front page tomorrow. Volcanic rages of cesspit killer Sorry I can't get a link having internet problems this evening.

No doubt there will be more newspaper reports, but I do wish they wouldn't use photos of him with Helen.

I don't want to see any photos of him, full stop.

Your poetic words describing Helens beautiful home reminded me of this nightmare of Helens while on holiday with the Nobody.

'When I wasn’t dying I was in my house, but it was no longer mine. I’d walk through the door and find someone else living there. Confused, I’d plead with them that there had to be some mistake, that this was my home, that they had got it wrong, not me. And then I’d wake up, in a state.

'I could no more imagine me getting on a plane to go somewhere warm and sunny by the coast, than I could imagine donning a helmet with a torch and squeezing myself through cracks in a dark water-filled cave.

The last paragraph fills me with sadness for her and Boris.

ETA: from Helens blog.

Wow!! Pinklilies that is an amazing reminder of Helen's holiday nightmare.
And - your special find of her words where she describes 'squeezing myself through cracks in a dark water-filled cave.
My heart is in my throat as I read your quotation of her words. Thank you for linking your post with mine. It is a perfect joining - and treacherously sad .. oh dear xx

Interesting looking back on that old thread

I know none of us ever believed he had cancer but anyway, a reminder of IS's BS

Twelve times IS - refers to 'I' besides the other references to himself. Well done Strimmer.
Thank you, Cotton for reminding us of his lies.

What a garbled, misleading and self-contradictory article!

This is the only part worth paying attention to:

"Ms Bailey’s stepdaughter Jennie Winterbottom, 40, said: ‘How she chose to distribute her wealth is not something I feel needs comment from anyone and will be dealt with professionally by the executor of her estate.’

Mr Hurley did not respond to requests for comment."

What a garbled, misleading and self-contradictory article!

This is the only part worth paying attention to:

"Ms Bailey’s stepdaughter Jennie Winterbottom, 40, said: ‘How she chose to distribute her wealth is not something I feel needs comment from anyone and will be dealt with professionally by the executor of her estate.’

Mr Hurley did not respond to requests for comment."

Oh well! At least the date`s correct lol

Even Wikipedia won't accept The Mail as a source any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And trust them to focus on the money! Urgh.

The neighbour went into Helen's garden to tell the Police about the ancient well/cesspit arrangement. The Police were cautious in her approach as it was a 'Crime Scene' and didn't wish her to be there. But she managed to convey her important message, and the Police made contact with the previous owner of Hartwell for full details on this new information.

I think the plods actually said 'Get out'!. :tantrum:

Wow!! Pinklilies that is an amazing reminder of Helen's holiday nightmare.
And - your special find of her words where she describes 'squeezing myself through cracks in a dark water-filled cave.
My heart is in my throat as I read your quotation of her words. Thank you for linking your post with mine. It is a perfect joining - and treacherously sad .. oh dear xx

I find the full description of this nightmare she had whilst on holiday with IS, to be disturbingly close to, if not an actual premonition:

The days were filled with sunshine, a little sightseeing and lots of laughter. But the nights? They were dreadful.
At times, truly dreadful. In my dreams, I was on my knees, inching along a steel girder hundreds of feet above the ground, only to slip, clutching at the metal with my fingertips until I couldn’t hold on any longer and down I went.
Or trying to dodge a reversing articulated lorry which eventually pinned me to a wall, crushing me as I felt my breath ebbing away.
When I wasn’t dying, I was in my house, but it was no longer mine. I’d walk through the door and find someone else living there. Confused, I’d plead with them that there had to be some mistake, that this was my home, that they’d got it wrong, not me.
And then I’d wake up, in a state.

Your poetic words describing Helens beautiful home reminded me of this nightmare of Helens while on holiday with the Nobody.

'When I wasn’t dying I was in my house, but it was no longer mine. I’d walk through the door and find someone else living there. Confused, I’d plead with them that there had to be some mistake, that this was my home, that they had got it wrong, not me. And then I’d wake up, in a state.

'I could no more imagine me getting on a plane to go somewhere warm and sunny by the coast, than I could imagine donning a helmet with a torch and squeezing myself through cracks in a dark water-filled cave.

The last paragraph fills me with sadness for her and Boris.

ETA: from Helens blog.

Wow! This really made me shudder. We've come across a few prophetic things written by Helen. I know it's easy to put meaning to words after an event but this one is so, so sad as well as terrifying.

You are right ice maiden!! ha ha.

They don't mince their words do they?! Hope you're doing OK Joely, your beautiful words have been such a help at times during this harrowing journey for those of us who didn't know Helen on a one-to-one basis. x

Volcanic rages of cesspit killer

volcanic rages.jpg

Well well .... they must have found persons who knew him after all.
Makes one wonder why HB never noticed this, or did she?

The article is not available online yet.

Volcanic rages of cesspit killer

View attachment 111125

Well well .... they must have found persons who knew him after all.
Makes one wonder why HB never noticed this, or did she?

The article is not available online yet.

I am expecting it to refer to his anger/irritation at the Bowls Club when asked to pay £3. for afternoon tea. :shakehead:

From the neighbour: “In fact we’d not hear much from them at all apart from Ian occasionally throwing stones to try to quiet our dogs if they were barking in the garden.”

Total psycho. I bet he hated Boris.

True colours coming out. I actually gasped at the bit about the study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member