GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the available photos again, I think the hatch itself was just painted over the same as the garage floor. There doesn't seem to be a separate cover. The lid is deep and recessed, so looks as though it would be flush with the floor when closed. You would still see the edges. The only pics I've found of it closed are where the edges have been sealed by the police with black tape, but you can still see the outline.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26072...uthor-death-first-pictures-of-cesspit-fiance/

I hope an enterprising journalist/author can engage with IS as happened with Denis Nilsson and we can get a fuller biography of IS. If he gets no visitors or letters this will be easier. Ok I'm nosy but I do feel it's in 'the public interest' to probe IS damaged warped psyche.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting looking back on that old thread

I know none of us ever believed he had cancer but anyway, a reminder of IS's BS

I’d been diagnosed with what was thought to be cancer. They were 95% sure it was. “....
“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live"

Stewart said he didn’t initially tell Helen about his cancer scare.

“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live, I made the decision not to tell anyone.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Why didn’t you want to tell Helen the person you loved?”

Stewart answers: “I wanted the rest of our time together just to be normal, and for everyone else to just treat me normally.

“Helen worked out it was more than that. She found out within weeks of my MRI scan. We agreed not to tell anyone it was cancer.”

“We were going to have two weeks in Tenerife, but the operation was going to be before the holiday, the doctor said I might just be able to travel.

“My first operation was cancelled because they didn’t have a critical care bed ready for me.
“I was in the bed ready to go for the operation and half an hour before I was told this.
“It seemed like it was postponed for a long time, maybe two or three weeks. The second operation was going to be right in the middle of a holiday we had planned, I was asking if we could postpone it further but Helen was not happy about that.
“So I went in the second time, and again the same thing happened.
“So we’d lost the holiday basically and I had to go home again. Helen was beside herself.
“The holiday was cancelled. We still had the hotel and the hotel said we could move it to another time in the year, and that was going to be for our honeymoon.”
“Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed. In Helen’s mind we’d moved in, she’d write her book one year, then we could get married the next.
“We wanted to announce the engagement in January (2016), but I was told I had cancer.

“It slowly leaked out in interviews.
We were still going to go ahead and do it.”

It's here Cherwell - what the DC said about it , many threads ago

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...yston-11-April-2016-4&p=13125201#post13125201

Yes, that's it. That is what I would like to see clarified.

"DC Kerr said she made inquiries into the value of Diane Stewart’s (Ian Stewart’s late wife) estate, which is £43,000, and this has not been sought to be claimed by Stewart."

I suppose that if she had died intestate, he would automatically be the beneficiary. Has he not bothered to obtain probate, or administration?

His mindset is reminding me of hoarders. I've watched a few of those programmes. They all seem to have had some kind of traumatic loss and hoarding stuff is their emotional coping mechanism. IS hoards money. Actually I'll amend that - he steals and hoards other people's money.

As well as being a psychopath.

Now I'm really going to be a 'cat among the pigeons' but I'm still not satisfied by the reactions of the sons and the fulsome praise of IS by Alexandra McGarry OS girlfriend who was nasty about Helen. You'd think they'd say something if they believed it was IS 'fault' or show some compassion towards the woman who 'mothered' them. No I'm not happy with that side of things despite the words of John Bailey who is such a nice man. But is he 'too nice' here?

Like heck was he told he had cancer- pants on fire (from the piles)!

A shame the DC didn't enlarge on what it was. Have you got any guesses Cotton? The fact that it is a round £40,000 suggests it was some sort of insurance or endowment.

May have even come from her father's estate. I don't know how likely that is, given that her mum is still alive.

When a patient presents at a GP with any new symptoms that MAY be cancer the GP is obliged to do a quick referral for tests/scans. The patient is never told they have cancer till all results are verified. Happened to me a few years ago. I had stomach ulcers by the way and I was anxious from the speed and the way my symptoms were taken so seriously but it was just a government initiative to protect the public purse from litigation more than anything. It does show the way IS thinking is slewed though doesn't it? He really exploits his health.

Hartwell Lodge is now a lost and lonely place where neighbours live with the shock that Helen was there with Boris, murdered and buried within the worst crypt ever.
We are all thankful to know that John Bailey is an amazing human being, and like his sister, Helen, shall do everything in perfect order to save all that is within the house, created by Helen, is sacrosanct. Her lovely belongings and important books shall be rescued. Her beauty shall remain in the house, within its walls and ambience.
John B shall know what to do in Helen's wishes. He shall work with Tony H and they will do justice to everything she would have chosen before the snake sneaked in and tried to alter her wishes to his hideous view of advantage.
They shall take it slowly - they shall not be afraid to go into Hartwell, created by Helen. They know everything in the home is her heartfelt choosing and they'll focus on that. It is Helen's house without doubt - beyond the £470 he paid later.
After they leave everything attended to, they may not ever wish to return but during the process they'll visit Hartwell regularly and put all in place in the honour of Helen's hopes when she bought this beautiful house.

I had at one time only thought of it being demolished because of wishing to demolish his evil. I now feel - the house is beautiful, Helen's energy is there. IS is now locked up behind the bars he instituted upon others.

But I like Dolly Diamonds idea of a blue plaque for Helen in Highgate - and Broadstairs and let Hartwell find it's own beauty again for another family happiness. Hartwell is not to blame.

May have even come from her father's estate. I don't know how likely that is, given that her mum is still alive.

Yes, good thought. If he was over the Inheritance Tax threshold he may have passed that on early to her in stages. We give our children the legal amount each year and tell them to try and save it. However, we have no idea whether they do LOL. Once given away we have no say in what happens to it.

Now I'm really going to be a 'cat among the pigeons' but I'm still not satisfied by the reactions of the sons and the fulsome praise of IS by Alexandra McGarry OS girlfriend who was nasty about Helen. You'd think they'd say something if they believed it was IS 'fault' or show some compassion towards the woman who 'mothered' them. No I'm not happy with that side of things despite the words of John Bailey who is such a nice man. But is he 'too nice' here?

Let's just hope they haven't sold out to the gutter press. We'll find out soon if they have.

A line in one of the papers this week made me laugh. It said IS has yet to be questioned over his wife's death.

I suggest that will be last on their checklist.

Hartwell Lodge is now a lost and lonely place where neighbours live with the shock that Helen was there with Boris, murdered and buried within the worst crypt ever.
We are all thankful to know that John Bailey is an amazing human being, and like his sister, Helen, shall do everything in perfect order to save all that is within the house, created by Helen, is sacrosanct. Her lovely belongings and important books shall be rescued. Her beauty shall remain in the house, within its walls and ambience.
John B shall know what to do in Helen's wishes. He shall work with Tony H and they will do justice to everything she would have chosen before the snake sneaked in and tried to alter her wishes to his hideous view of advantage.
They shall take it slowly - they shall not be afraid to go into Hartwell, created by Helen. They know everything in the home is her heartfelt choosing and they'll focus on that. It is Helen's house without doubt - beyond the £470 he paid later.
After they leave everything attended to, they may not ever wish to return but during the process they'll visit Hartwell regularly and put all in place in the honour of Helen's hopes when she bought this beautiful house.

I had at one time only thought of it being demolished because of wishing to demolish his evil. I now feel - the house is beautiful, Helen's energy is there. IS is now locked up behind the bars he instituted upon others.

But I like Dolly Diamonds idea of a blue plaque for Helen in Highgate - and Broadstairs and let Hartwell find it's own beauty again for another family happiness. Hartwell is not to blame.

Your poetic words describing Helens beautiful home reminded me of this nightmare of Helens while on holiday with the Nobody.

'When I wasn’t dying I was in my house, but it was no longer mine. I’d walk through the door and find someone else living there. Confused, I’d plead with them that there had to be some mistake, that this was my home, that they had got it wrong, not me. And then I’d wake up, in a state.

'I could no more imagine me getting on a plane to go somewhere warm and sunny by the coast, than I could imagine donning a helmet with a torch and squeezing myself through cracks in a dark water-filled cave.

The last paragraph fills me with sadness for her and Boris.

ETA: from Helens blog.

I hope an enterprising journalist/author can engage with IS as happened with Denis Nilsson and we can get a fuller biography of IS. If he gets no visitors or letters this will be easier. Ok I'm nosy but I do feel it's in 'the public interest' to probe IS damaged warped psyche.

You really want to read "Nick & Joe: The Prequel" ??

Seriously though, the man is a compulsive liar. Any biography based on IS's version of events would be a work of fiction.

Needs thorough research. Preferably not with information from the subject! Seriously there must be SOMEONE who can unlock the 'mind' of this killer?

I am one of the 'pigeons' - SweetCinnamon because I have no real knowledge of 'reactions' and how they should be.
And I am glad that JB is so wonderful - like Helen x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member