GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see this disgusting specimen of a human being vilified in the press. He is Photo 2 on the list.

Top 12 most despicable criminals banged up this year
Cambridge News
Driven by greed, this killer ended up burying his partner and children's author Helen Bailey in a cesspit. Ian Stewart was jailed for life in February for ...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/top-12-most-despicable-criminals-13655093

What horrifying stories and pictures! He’s ‘number one’ of course!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As he prepares to spend his second Christmas inside, I wonder if he now regrets everything. Think of the cushy life he could still have been leading if it wasn't for his greed. Also wonder if he has since admitted what he did, to family or anyone, or is he still in denial do you think?

As he prepares to spend his second Christmas inside, I wonder if he now regrets everything. Think of the cushy life he could still have been leading if it wasn't for his greed. Also wonder if he has since admitted what he did, to family or anyone, or is he still in denial do you think?

I suspect he is still very much in denial about it. I actually think he came to believe all his stories.

I still feel awful for his boys....looks like at least one of them isn’t in contact with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree Florrie. I think the only thing he regrets is getting caught.

Glad this thread is still open - I messaged a couple of mods to keep it open after the trial but they responded as if it wasn't the done thing after a trial is over. Very frustrating and probably dispersed the number of attentive people who went to the trial with me. I went to this trial for something like three weeks if my memory serves me right (I think it was a 5 week trial). Something I won't ever forget. I've been thinking about Helen and family a lot this Christmas.

I think the case is extraordinary, and what sticks in my mind is the "alternate reality" possibility - that none of this would have happened if her late husband John hadn't walked into the sea in Barbados in 2011. There isn't cause and effect obviously, but there is a series of fatal events that follow on from each other. What gets me is the double tragedy of it all - that in 2010 they were a happy couple living in Highgate, him on the verge of retirement, living a life. That she wrote a book all about this experience of losing him, only to then meet her ultimate fate. I do wonder what she would have written about this from beyond the grave. I remember standing outside court 1 of St Albans Crown Court, with all the people attending court on the day that IS took the stand - the throng of journalists, as well as all the characters in the public gallery (Josie!) - and how she would have described them all.

Glad this thread is still open - I messaged a couple of mods to keep it open after the trial but they responded as if it wasn't the done thing after a trial is over. Very frustrating and probably dispersed the number of attentive people who went to the trial with me. I went to this trial for something like three weeks if my memory serves me right (I think it was a 5 week trial). Something I won't ever forget. I've been thinking about Helen and family a lot this Christmas.

I think the case is extraordinary, and what sticks in my mind is the "alternate reality" possibility - that none of this would have happened if her late husband John hadn't walked into the sea in Barbados in 2011. There isn't cause and effect obviously, but there is a series of fatal events that follow on from each other. What gets me is the double tragedy of it all - that in 2010 they were a happy couple living in Highgate, him on the verge of retirement, living a life. That she wrote a book all about this experience of losing him, only to then meet her ultimate fate. I do wonder what she would have written about this from beyond the grave. I remember standing outside court 1 of St Albans Crown Court, with all the people attending court on the day that IS took the stand - the throng of journalists, as well as all the characters in the public gallery (Josie!) - and how she would have described them all.

I agree with you, this case deeply affected me and a lot of others. I too have been thinking of Helen and her family recently, and how tragic it all was. And also what a wonderful bunch of websleuthers I got to share my thoughts and views with.

Happy new year to all , Louise x

Another one not forgetting here. It’s still so senseless and sad.

I haven’t visited here for a long time but a
e3940780ffc20c7e6718d76cb63585a9.jpg
fa9dd3b80240a7e025146b66b8ef66be.jpg
bfdbd4117984937053fe8dba21d77f04.jpg
year ago I mentioned on here that we would be having a miniature dachshund in memory of Helen and Boris - well, he was born in June last year and came to live with us in August. Everyone meet Bailey (a blood relative to Boris) ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Bailey - what a lovely little boy he is

year ago I mentioned on here that we would be having a miniature dachshund in memory of Helen and Boris - well, he was born in June last year and came to live with us in August. Everyone meet Bailey (a blood relative to Boris) ❤️

Oh my.....he is too cute.....thanks for sharing. Congrats

As with some of the other posters above I have also thought again of Helen and the tragedy of both her husband deaths.

I was shopping just before Christmas and saw this . If there is such a thing as animal heaven - I think this may be an apt representation of Boris - beyond ...

20171124_140957.jpg

I do not wish to be morbid remembering Helen however one thing that thing that always struck me reading Helen's Blog and writings including her book "When Bad Things Happen ..." was the level of prescience and precognition that Helen appeared to have of some future happening. In the description of her dreams and writings she vividly describes being trapped, falling and wishing to wakeup and calling for her husband John Sinfield to come back and tell her it was all just a mistake.

A photo taken sometime prior to her death really gave me the shivers - however I could not put a finger exactly why. Later looking at the image it struck me that above Helens head there were four framed album covers one of which showed Jean Michel Jarre's album - Oxygen - depicting a semi-exposed skull which appears to be floating in water (actually the blue of the planet Earth).

I looked up the other album covers and indeed the framed album artwork as a collection was strange indeed. Another of the Album covers depicts the Beatles 'Help' album with the band members standing in the pose of each of the letters of the word 'help' .

A third album cover is of Pink Floyd's 'Dark side of the Moon' whose "themes include explore conflict, greed, the passage of time, and mental illness" and the Album cover shows a prism of light said to depict 'a visual representation of the heartbeat (life) sound used throughout the album'

I know I looked up the fourth album cover but I can quite remember which one it is now. Anyway here is the photo of Helen seemingly looking happy with the framed artwork that got my attention ...

CQyqdXLWUAAwoMP.jpg

Meant to add to the above post that the Album cover arrangement although obviously coincidental - the Jean Michael Jarre artwork really did send shivers down my spine...

Ah, hunker, so pleased to see this! I’ve been thinking of you as I know you were a friend of Helen’s. I hope you’re doing ok, Bailey is just lovely.

Thank you for the photo. What an absolutely beautiful dog. I really choked up on seeing this and remembering how Boris met his end. I hope IS is having a rough time inside. He deserves nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody