GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, I've a copy here of the posts but not being a facebook user I don't understand how I could inform the police where the shots came from. The OP is reluctant to do it.

999d5cc3a828bb6288c7a22a5a8e939b.jpg

And

IS posted somewhere on June 25th 2016....

Six years today !!
I failed with CPR, was always probably in vain
So much has happened
Grief left me totally "mind ****ed" but was determined to live how Diane and I always tried to saying OLLI ( One Life Live It ) if we had second thoughts about doing something.
Found support in this group and others and was a regular poster signing off with OLLI. Some may remember me.
Got virtual hugs from many, which meant so much. Met up with some on line widowed friends (through organised events and/or for a coffee) and some of those virtual hugs turned into real ones and real friends. I realised slowly that new meaningful life was possible and not just a wishful dream.
Stopped posting because found it hard to cope with the raw grief of newly widowed. Guilty that I could not offer the support I had received. Helen more than makes up for the support I do not give. Sometimes that support takes an unacceptable toll on Helen.
Built a new life with Helen. We helped each other cope with the grief. Media reports that we are over our grief are untrue we have just learnt to live on a daily basis with the grief and at times we comfort each other as necessary. Also we have both NOT "moved on" but "moved forward" the past will always be there but there is a future ( or was ).
Now nearly 12 weeks have passed and I have been become "mind ****ed" again. It is like grief but there is "no end to the beginning". Don't know what I feel, what I want except the obvious. Trying to remember to OLLI easy to say hard to do.
Just felt the need to post this and thank those that have contacted me with messages of support. Today and in recent weeks.
Ian
sorry about the language but that is how it is

Wow - you are amazing Torty - and you hold the greatest evidence of this man's mind when he is careless and fluent. You and Strimmer are a magical pair together.
The Detectives' enquiry needs to see this.
Can I help at all? I want them to read this, if they haven't already got it on record.

Ah well, I've a copy here of the posts but not being a facebook user I don't understand how I could inform the police where the shots came from. The OP is reluctant to do it.

And

Six years today !!
So much has happened
Grief left me totally "mind ****ed" but was determined to live how Diane and I always tried to saying OLLI ( One Life Live It ) if we had second thoughts about doing something.
Found support in this group and others and was a regular poster signing off with OLLI. Some may remember me.
Got virtual hugs from many, which meant so much. Met up with some on line widowed friends (through organised events and/or for a coffee) and some of those virtual hugs turned into real ones and real friends. I realised slowly that new meaningful life was possible and not just a wishful dream.
Stopped posting because found it hard to cope with the raw grief of newly widowed. Guilty that I could not offer the support I had received. Helen more than makes up for the support I do not give. Sometimes that support takes an unacceptable toll on Helen.
Built a new life with Helen. We helped each other cope with the grief. Media reports that we are over our grief are untrue we have just learnt to live on a daily basis with the grief and at times we comfort each other as necessary. Also we have both NOT "moved on" but "moved forward" the past will always be there but there is a future ( or was ).
Now nearly 12 weeks have passed and I have been become "mind ****ed" again. It is like grief but there is "no end to the beginning". Don't know what I feel, what I want except the obvious. Trying to remember to OLLI easy to say hard to do.
Just felt the need to post this and thank those that have contacted me with messages of support. Today and in recent weeks.
Ian

I am STUNNED by these posts. For too many reasons to list.
These need to be passed to the police.
In any context, in any time, in any place - * everything * contained in these postings is WRONG.

And

Six years today !!
So much has happened
Ian

10 months since "D day"!! Seriously? D day??

Is the D for Diane or D for death?

Or is he likening it to D day in the more literal sense, as in this definition "In the military, D-Day is the day on which a combat attack or operation is to be initiated.The best known D-Day is during World War II, on June 6, 1944—the day of the Normandy landings—initiating the Western Allied effort to liberate mainland Europe from Nazi German"

Anyway he manages to use his post to let everyone know he isnt bothered and also to have a dig at Diane's mother for daring to be upset that she wasn't invited.

Wow - you are amazing Torty - and you hold the greatest evidence of this man's mind when he is careless and fluent. You and Strimmer are a magical pair together.
Can I help at all? I want them to read this, if they haven't already got it on record.

Me too joely. I think it's ok to post here - because it doesn't involve any other party or identify anyone else, so I can't see how it breaches anything.

The problem is explaining to police where they were posted, because that's what I don't know. So it might not be of evidentiary vaue.

And if you look how long he spent talking about the background to her death, going back to an epileptic fit at 16, compared to when he talked about her actual death. He summed the latter up in one line. He just gave the year she died. He left out how she died, where she died,how she was found, who found her (that only he was present) etc etc etc.

Yes, it was so utterly transparent what he was up to.

I think you should pass it on to the police. Explain that it came from Facebook. Tell them the name of the page or group if you know it, and of course the dates which are helpful.

Another thing is that it was the first time he'd posted about Diane's death, 6 years after, and only after Helen had 'gone missing' so while people/police were watching him.

Me too joely. I think it's ok to post here - because it doesn't involve any other party or identify anyone else, so I can't see how it breaches anything.

The problem is explaining to police where they were posted, because that's what I don't know. So it might not be of evidentiary vaue.

You know I am not a proper WS - but I would like to telephone the police now. And read from the screen. Is this madness on my part!?

I think there is sufficient outrage. And deep suspicion. And a family that need to know. Every little helps...

Another thing is that it was the first time he'd posted about Diane's death, 6 years after, and only after Helen had 'gone missing' so while people/police were watching him.

Quite!
And compare the posts.
And note in the first post how far down the post, the mention of the anniversary came after his fabulous day out. And that`s before we look at the wording!
And to think his former in-laws described him as a "wonderful husband" to their daughter...
Did he really have to write about how they spoilt his day? Did he?
Diane was their daughter!

I am going to telephone the Police now x

What is best non-emergency number? 101 - 901 in UK?

ABSOLUTELY! Brilliant stuff.

"DCI Jerome Kent, of the Beds, Cambs and Herts Major Crime Unit, said it was not a murder investigation, but that ‘it would be quite right’ for him to have a look into the death of Diane Stewart in 2010".

Shouldn`t be too difficult to get through to the department even just to leave a message.

I am going to telephone the Police now x

What is best non-emergency number? 101 - 901 in UK?

guess so; definitely try to contact DCI Kent or the team by email as well in case the message doesn't get through/gets Chinese whispered. (The call handler's ignorance of UK geography and general lack of nous on the ghastly "My partner is missing" call springs to mind.)

Think Michelle is right!

Whilst upstairs, it occurred to me that IS is one of the clearest examples of someone who commits all seven of the deadly sins-perhaps that's just an old fashioned way of saying what Strimmer did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12