GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am contributing Charmless Man by Blur and Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi to the list.

Cherwell, I think that 101 call needs to go into Room 101!

Re http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

Love this place. I have been VERY active on these boards before [starting 2007/re a missing child in the Algarve] I was also quite active on the Joanna Yeates board, I could not remember my log in details so had to re-register - should I notify admin before I comment much further? don't want to be pretending to be someone else.[/QUOTE]

I very much doubt it Luna.
Welcome back.

Ouch! That needs a warning that the dreaded 101 call will automatically play.

Indeed.

I had just been re listening to Charles White's two interviews and forgot I had left my speakers on - then I heard that whine

Afternoon all

Quick question- the horrible sneering mugshot of IS- when was that taken?

Lou x

Afternoon all

Quick question- the horrible sneering mugshot of IS- when was that taken?

Lou x

I've been wondering that as well. After his arrest for Helen's murder possibly? Perhaps they make you shave before taking it? Digital face recognition technology and all that jazz.

I was just wondering if it was before or after Helen and Boris were found? As in the arrest video (first arrest?) he looked unshaven, so i wondered if the sneer was in contempt of being arrested (how dare they sort of attitude) or contempt at being caught and exposed for what he is.

If that makes sense?

I heard Helen loved the Foo Fighters so any song of theirs. Dave Grohl can always put you in a good mood.

Loved the charmless man suggestion Squamous. I am putting forward "me myself and I " / De La Soul. And "you're so vain"/ Carly Simon.

I've been wondering during a sleepless night if Hitchin was the Registration District where the birth was registered. He may have been actually born in Letchworth but registered elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard Helen loved the Foo Fighters so any song of theirs. Dave Grohl can always put you in a good mood.

Loved the charmless man suggestion Squamous. I am putting forward "me myself and I " / De La Soul. And "you're so vain"/ Carly Simon.

Excellent suggestions-loved Charmless Man as well. I hear Foo Fighters are headlining Saturday night at Glastonbury. I like to think of Helen watching them-probably in the comfort of her own home, with Boris and a few friends.

I was just wondering if it was before or after Helen and Boris were found? As in the arrest video (first arrest?) he looked unshaven, so i wondered if the sneer was in contempt of being arrested (how dare they sort of attitude) or contempt at being caught and exposed for what he is.

If that makes sense?

Another one of him with Helen in the conservatory, was published in one of yesterday's newspapers - it's in yesterday's links but can't find it easily again - he looks much the same. Miserable as sin.

Pink Floyd's 'Time'. "Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"

Cotton was it this one?
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 161
all that you have ever NOT wanted to know about the coroner autopsy system in the UK .

National Confidential Enquiry into Patient Outcome and Death (NCEPOD) - in their 2006 report 'The coroner's autopsy: do we deserve better?' -

http://www.ncepod.org.uk/2006Report/Downloads/Coronial Autopsy Report 2006.pdf

176 pages long! :facepalm:For reference only. ( Obviously in IS's copy he would have known if any tissues were being retained. )

By searching for the key word epilepsy , the report does have interesting things to say about cases where the COD has not been evaluated properly. However since 2006 the Royal Coll Path has published a "best practice scenario on the autopsy examination of
those with known or suspected epilepsy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member