GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except IS slipped up and told the cleaner that (in his weakened post op state ;) ) *he* had changed the bedding

[FONT="]“He told me not to change the bedding because he had already done that"[/FONT]

Ha ha ........... dinner tray versus bedding change !! I know which one is harder for me

[FONT=&amp]12:53[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]'Helen always emptied the waste paper bin'

Mr Russell Flint, defending: “The text that was sent - was that the first time you had had contact with Mr Ian?”
Ms Puebiosa: “Yes, by text message it was.
Mr Russell Flint, defending: “There were no clothes from Mrs Helen to iron that day. Waste paper bin upstairs had not been emptied?”
Ms Puebiosa: “Yes. Mrs Helen always emptied the waste paper bin. I’ve never had to do that.”
Mr Russell Flint: “Do people often tidy up before you come to the house?
Ms Puebiosa says she wouldn’t know.
[/FONT]

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-jury-12538102
Why is defence fella talking to the cleaner about 'Mr Ian' and 'Mrs Helen'? He is treating her like she's Manuel from 'Fawlty Towers'! Sorry, that made me smile, had to share!

Why is defence fella talking to the cleaner about 'Mr Ian' and 'Mrs Helen'? He is treating her like she's Manuel from 'Fawlty Towers'! Sorry, that made me smile, had to share!
ThanksMissDolly :D

It's because that is how she is referring to them herself in her evidence.

It makes me think more of Benny from Crossroads ("Miss Diane") :)

I can do updates for a bit?

Next witness

Next witness: GP Matthew Jarvis

“I’m a partner at Ashwell surgery. I’ve been a GP since 1996. I see patients every day. The last time I saw him [Stewart] was June, 18 2015 which was an assessment for hemorrhoids. In April 2016, Mr Stewart said he was having regular interviews with the police. He didn’t want a sedative like diazepam. Mirtazapine in mid-range dose was given. It is my practise to tell patients to take it at night.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-jury-12538102

Tut. It's like a school playground in here.

I can do updates for a bit?

Next witness

Next witness: GP Matthew Jarvis

“I’m a partner at Ashwell surgery. I’ve been a GP since 1996. I see patients every day. The last time I saw him [Stewart] was June, 18 2015 which was an assessment for hemorrhoids. In April 2016, Mr Stewart said he was having regular interviews with the police. He didn’t want a sedative like diazepam. Mirtazapine in mid-range dose was given. It is my practise to tell patients to take it at night.”

OOOH. I've taken mirtrazapine it's an anti depressant and it knocked me out for basically a whole weekend. Woke up after it and ate everything in the house I could find. I couldn't take it for more than 2 days. I was out of it! Diazepam is way more tolerable than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14:19
Contd

“On April 21 he was prescribed beta blockers. He was a normal man and nothing about him gave me cause for concern.”

Beta blockers are sometimes prescribed for anxiety. I'm confused about when this doc actually last saw IS though, was it for his piles appointment or for prescribing the beta blockers?

Noted his refusal of diazepam... maybe worried he wouldn't be in control on them.... if I was stressed that's the first thing I'd take. Valium (diazepam) are brilliant - for stress etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 1m1 minute ago

#helenbailey : Court hears from mental health worker who said Ian Stewart showed "no stress or anxiety" re Helen being missing

Increased medication

Next doctor (missed name) is giving evidence: “I can see my first dealing with Ian Stewart was a request for a telephone conversation. During this consultation Ian discussed with me his partner had gone missing.

“He asked if it was normal not to be able to remember anything when in shock. I said he should follow the prescription.

“Ian mentioned the police were due to meet him. My next interaction was May 18, 2016. Ian had called asking for a consultation. I called him back. He said he had been given medication. Would increased medication help him sleep?

“Ian stated he had no side effects while being on this medication so I decided to increase medication. The last time in June 2016. I received a request for a telephone conversation. He said his sleep was still poor and he wanted to know if he could increase his medication. He referred to Helen as his partner and never went into anything further. I recall he did seem panicked but I put this down to police being there. “

14:24
Next witness

Next witness: Julie Phipps, team leader social worker

“He had been referred to us for anxiety. I didn’t initially think there was anything wrong and was initially dismissive because Helen had not been found.

“We were met at the front by Ian and went through to the living room. Ian sat in a single arm chair.

“I do recall Ian said the police had wanted to search the house again and he had refused.”

This reporting really is rubbish. Have they sent the work experience kid in?

Beta blockers are sometimes prescribed for anxiety. I'm confused about when this doc actually last saw IS though, was it for his piles appointment or for prescribing the beta blockers?

If the former - he did say 'the last time' was for the piles - then the date has been given as 2015 by mistake for 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula