GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well he must have been pretending he thought she was home.... but if she left the house she would have put the alarm on.... it sounds like it was a thing they were in a habit of doing

[FONT=&quot]12:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Next witness[/h]Next Witness: Healthcare assistant Caroline Falletta.
The court hears that on Monday, April 18 she was working at Bassingbourn Surgery covering a routine redressing of wounds.
At 9.41am Ian Stewart arrived for 9.45am appointment.
Ms Falletta: “I introduced myself. He sat down on the couch. He seemed upset. I said don’t worry I haven’t started yet in a jokey way. He said my partner went missing on Friday.
“I wasn’t sure at that point whether his partner was male or female. I didn’t really engage with him. It was quite a small wound. It was covered with a dressing.”
[/FONT]

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-jury-12538102

but he never used it either on his multiple trips in the afternoon. That's odd to me.

Isn't that the point the prosecution are making? That on any normal day, the alarm would be set with the comings and goings. As far as IS was concerned, this was a normal day - so why has the alarm not been set as per usual routine?

Preoccupied...?

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 3m3 minutes ago

#helenbailey Healthcare assistant treated IS 18/4 says he told her "my partner went missing on Friday"

Yeah well he must have been pretending he thought she was home.... but if she left the house she would have put the alarm on.... it sounds like it was a thing they were in a habit of doing

I don't understand why jamie would be activating the alarm first thing, when others are still inside. All seems odd/unclear including reporting of this
Mr Russell Flint, defending: “Jamie Stewart says he was first up and deactivated the alarm. You can associate tag 7 with Mr Stewart?”

DC Stewart: “Based on the information I had to compare, that was the best association yes.”.

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 1m1 minute ago

#helenbailey Court hears little use of alarm system on day Helen went missing. If anyone left house before 5pm alarm not set

AH HA! so she NEVER left the house.......

Why didn't IS use the alarm either that day though?

We know he definitely left the house and that it would have been empty except for a deceased Helen. First thoughts... was somebody else there too? ... or was Boris still alive at that point and IS assumed Boris barking would be enough to deter any burglar?

I don't understand why jamie would be activating the alarm first thing, when others are still inside. All seems odd/unclear including reporting of this

Lots of people set a downstairs alarm overnight - in case of intruders. The house is large and expensive looking - I suspect they did this.

The alarm not being set - I suppose that helps Joe and Nick to get onto the property undetected !

Wonder if the garage was also alarmed on the same circuit or separately ?

It says deactivating rather than activating.

“Jamie Stewart says he was first up and deactivated the alarm.""You can associate tag 7 with Mr Stewart?”

The next part is confusing though. Are they saying that tag 7 deactivated the alarm that morning and that they assumed it was IS. Is defence then correcting them and saying that Jamie deactivated the alarm with tag 7?

he turned it off first thing, it seems it then wasn't activated again till the evening.

SO pretending that IS story is true...... He goes about his daily tasks thinking she is home till the evening.

She leaves the house at around 3pm KNOWING he isn't home and DOESN'T set the alarm.

IS comes back at 5pm or whenever it is and finds note, he leaves again and SETS ALARM.

to me this is quite obvious that she never left the house. We all know she didn't anyway but this is good evidence.

It also is a known problem when using Chrome (see link below). I am unsure whether it happens on other browsers. I don't have a problem if I use IE. It also helps if you clear your cache. Another option - if you use the option Go Advanced at the bottom right of the reply pane it solves the problem.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Chrome+words+run+together

If I remember I type the first word then hit return and it gets rid of the spacing problem. Trouble is most times I don't remember lol.

Lots of people set a downstairs alarm overnight - in case of intruders. The house is large and expensive looking - I suspect they did this.

Tx - i misread- reporter says "DE activated", not activated. ( I thought why was JS activating an alarm in morn. )

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 3m3 minutes ago

#helenbailey Healthcare assistant treated IS 18/4 says he told her "my partner went missing on Friday"

Oops. I guess that would correspond with the day he reported her missing rather than when she disappeared.

The alarm not being set - I suppose that helps Joe and Nick to get onto the property undetected !

Wonder if the garage was also alarmed on the same circuit or separately ?

this is what I am worried about ! But he hadn't come up with the fable yet surely???

re-phrase - am not actually "worried" about his imaginary enemies.

Tx - i misread- reporter says "DE activated", not activated. ( I thought why was JS activating an alarm in morn. )

And I misread your post and read 'activating' as 'deactivating' :laughing: We will get there together...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966