GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15:56
Stewart describes date

“After that me and Helen met up a few times, we went for walks in the heath in London with Boris. “We then did go on a date. We met at the national portrait gallery, had lunch there, and went to the cinema. That was a romantic date for both of us. “It ended quite well. “After the cinema we took a taxi, but we passed so many places she knew with John and she became emotional. “The taxi went by Kings Cross to drop me off and Helen went home by herself. “I understood completely and was quite happy to leave.”

That was me with the blood pressure - and now home from a 'dry' lunch as I did the driving - with a chilled white wine spritzer beside me - catching up on over four hours of action! :toastred:

" I never went back to work again on advice from the doctors."

And there are plenty of computer scientists with serious life-long disabilities/ illnesses who still manage stellar careers due to the non-physical nature of that work.

In particular Stephen Hawking - wheelchair bound and can't even speak. Who does this idiot think he's kidding.

"Him and Helen..." "Her and her friend..." The charm must have over-ridden his awful grammar (if that is verbatim).

15:56
Stewart describes date

“After that me and Helen met up a few times, we went for walks in the heath in London with Boris. “We then did go on a date. We met at the national portrait gallery, had lunch there, and went to the cinema. That was a romantic date for both of us. “It ended quite well. “After the cinema we took a taxi, but we passed so many places she knew with John and she became emotional. “The taxi went by Kings Cross to drop me off and Helen went home by herself. “I understood completely and was quite happy to leave.”

I find 'and I was quite happy to leave' an odd thing to say. He could have finished that sentence with the word understood. He's well odd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15:53
Stewart visited Helen Bailey for a meal with his son

“It was almost a joke when I drove up to see her, it was just a friendship at that time. “The day I next saw her was when I went to an Arsenal game with Oliver. I’m a West Ham fan because my dad was, but my friend had tickets. “She invited us to come for a meal. Him and Helen hit it off straight away. “Helen was amazed how much Oliver ate. “That was a nice friendly event.”
Going to watch a football team you don't support is just odd, IMO.

This has to be a contrived meeting.

15:59
Helen Bailey made 'big' decision to visit Stewart

“After that we were phoning and chatting. We did go on more walks, I asked her if she wanted to come and see me and she said yes. “This was a big thing for Helen because it meant leaving Boris, it was also the first time she’d made any kind of journey outside London without John. “We went for a drive. We went for a pub lunch in Grantchester and I took her round Cambridge. “I walked her round the backs of the colleges, it was like I’d arranged it for her. “King’s College choir band was practising and so on. She had a lovely time.”

Eh ? we all know that, Helen said she based the character on herself - it's not some amazing secret that he is only just allowed to reveal

wonder what he means, she corrected my information - does he mean his grammar ?

Indeed - looks like he needs to give himself more self-importance - using Helen now to make this big revelation 'now that she is dead' If indeed it was a secret, why does he say 'I can say this now' ? If Helen kept that secret, what makes him think she would want it revealing (by the partner she trusted) now she is not able to object? (This is regardless from the fact that it was something of an open secret anyway!!)

"Him and Helen..." "Her and her friend..." The charm must have over-ridden his awful grammar (if that is verbatim).

Yeah I'd have spent all night correcting him and that would have been the end of that. (I'm Aunt Josephine in A Series of Unexpected Events lol)

15:53
Stewart visited Helen Bailey for a meal with his son

“It was almost a joke when I drove up to see her, it was just a friendship at that time. “The day I next saw her was when I went to an Arsenal game with Oliver. I’m a West Ham fan because my dad was, but my friend had tickets. “She invited us to come for a meal. Him and Helen hit it off straight away. “Helen was amazed how much Oliver ate. “That was a nice friendly event.”

Ha, bet it wasn't a joke to him - all perfectly planned

Only went because a friend had tickets - hhhmmm - and because Helen had no doubt already told him that she had season tickets and would be going

16:01
Stewart 'clicked' with Helen Bailey

“Helen spent Christmas day with her brother John, and then Boxing Day she came to see us. “She hated this drive but she still did it, looking back it was amazing, I know how difficult that would have been for Helen. “It became apparent over the years that myself and John Sinfield were very different people, he was very sophisticated smooth and suave, I was not. “Helen was very different to Diane. But either way we just really clicked.”

I'm going to make a cup of tea. What an amazing anti climax this has been [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16:02
Stewart says he 'never stopped loving her'

“I’’d fallen in love with her quite quickly, but she warned me once to never say the L word. “About a week later I was hugging her and she replied instantly, I love you too. “I said I wasn’t supposed to say that was I? She said no, but it’s true, and I do love you too. “I never stopped loving her.”

I actually think she did. I think that could be the truth and she actually planned it to work that way.

Maybe but I'd have freaked out if all we'd done was exchange pics of our houses and mentioned in passing that I'd be staying in and then next thing I knew he was at the door. I think she'd written herself that she wasn't expecting him and was in pyjamas with no make up on when he turned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper