GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<RSBM>
12:01

&#8220;Leaving Boris on the beach was in 2016. It wasn&#8217;t such a big thing as made out. &#8220;We were walking him on the beach, we decided we had enough, Helen got to the top of some steps and realised Boris wasn&#8217;t with us, but he was right behind us on the beach.&#8221;

Helen's mother gave a totally different version of this:

"Helen said she'd come away from the beach and got home. Ian had said he would go and get the dog, which he did, but she was almost traumatised by it, repeating, 'You know Mum, I would never have done that'. That really worried me. She was absolutely devoted to the dog, Boris".

WARNING TMI HERE !!!

Why were you putting a duvet in the waste?"

Another photo shows Stewart carrying a duvet.

Mr Russell Flint: &#8220;Why were you putting a duvet in the general waste in the Royston recycling centre?&#8221;

Stewart: &#8220;The first week I was out of hospital, my bowel was not well controlled at all, there was discharge of blood and diarrhea.

&#8220;One of those nights in bed I ended up with bad diarrhea and blood.

&#8220;I woke up, because I knew something was wrong, it had gone on the duvet cover.

&#8220;We put the duvet cover in the wash but kept the duvet on the bed. We thought we&#8217;d get rid of it later.&#8221;

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

WARNING TMI HERE !!!

Mr Russell Flint: “Why were you putting a duvet in the general waste in the Royston recycling centre?”

Stewart: “The first week I was out of hospital, my bowel was not well controlled at all, there was discharge of blood and diarrhea.

“One of those nights in bed I ended up with bad diarrhea and blood.

“I woke up, because I knew something was wrong, it had gone on the duvet cover.

“We put the duvet cover in the wash but kept the duvet on the bed. We thought we’d get rid of it later.”

I don't believe this for one second. He'd have been on some form of morphine based painkiller and this causes constipation. Usually after bowel surgery the bowel motility is slower not faster as far as I'm aware. He's lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noobs are such bad script writers

Way too much exposition

And they always forget to write any sensible dialogue for the victim

Were you perverting the course of justice by disposing of this duvet?"

Stewart confirms the duvet in the photo of him at the rubbish tip was the same duvet he had bled on.

&#8220;It was folded in, so it looked clean and white from the outside. I remember carrying it carefully so it didn&#8217;t open up.

&#8220;It&#8217;s a bit embarrassing taking that sort of duvet to the dump&#8221;.

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: &#8220;Were you perverting the course of justice by disposing of this duvet, because it was related to the murder of Helen?

Stewart: &#8220;No, not at all.&#8221;

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

Ah, so not the green bedspread after all

I don't believe this for one second. He'd have been on some form of morphine based painkiller and this causes constipation. Usually after bowel surgery the bowel motility is slower not faster as far as I'm aware. He's lying.

BBM

Exactly what happened to my dad after he had bowel surgery,

This man is lying his thick head off,

BBM

Exactly what happened to my dad after he had bowel surgery,

This man is lying his thick head off,

Yup. Plus I hope he's not trying to imply the skids were coming out of his wound because that is quite frankly impossible unless he had a bag, which he didn't.

Is it just me or does the defense QC sound like he's just going through the motions *not bowel motions I hasten to add!

Did you creep up behind her on her iPad?"

Between 10.14am and 10.45am, there are more iPad searches, another one on Brocket Hall.

At 10.58am, the last search on Helen&#8217;s iPad relates to wedding planners on Twitter, the court is told.

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: &#8220;That&#8217;s when the internet activity stops, did you kill her at that time?&#8221;

Stewart: &#8220;No&#8221;.

&#8220;Did you creep up behind her on her iPad and smother her? Did you put a pillow on top of her, wrap her in a duvet and drag her down to the cess pit?&#8221;

Mr Russell Flint: &#8220;Did you do anything to harm her at all?&#8221;

This really gave me the shivers, the scenario is one I've played over and over in my mind. I'm no legal eagle and truly would appreciate more insight into why the Defence is almost accusing IS, over and over. I thought they were meant to be on his team! Or, is it to cover as much ground as possible and steal thunder from Prosecution's surprise attack strategy?

My eldest puked on my beautiful down duvet recently.

Bit annoying but actually I just washed it and you'd never know.

Who would take a poohed duvet to the dump?

WARNING TMI HERE !!!

Mr Russell Flint: &#8220;Why were you putting a duvet in the general waste in the Royston recycling centre?&#8221;

Stewart: &#8220;The first week I was out of hospital, my bowel was not well controlled at all, there was discharge of blood and diarrhea.

&#8220;One of those nights in bed I ended up with bad diarrhea and blood.

&#8220;I woke up, because I knew something was wrong, it had gone on the duvet cover.

&#8220;We put the duvet cover in the wash but kept the duvet on the bed. We thought we&#8217;d get rid of it later.&#8221;

EVERYTHING relates back to his health. He is relying on the Jury believing this poor fragile bulk of a man has suffered ailments all of his life - and wouldn't even be able to bat off a wasp in his condition. And all his reference to sh** -when the whole day has the same analogy.

Is it just me or does the defense QC sound like he's just going through the motions *not bowel motions I hasten to add!

I said that at the start of the day

He's playing with a very straight bat!

This really gave me the shivers, the scenario is one I've played over and over in my mind. I'm no legal eagle and truly would appreciate more insight into why the Defence is almost accusing IS, over and over. I thought they were meant to be on his team! Or, is it to cover as much ground as possible and steal thunder from Prosecution's surprise attack strategy?

Standard procedure.

Counsel shall confront the witness with the core allegations

My eldest puked on my beautiful down duvet recently.

Bit annoying but actually I just washed it and you'd never know.

Who would take a poohed duvet to the dump?

Also IS isn't considering the laws of gravity. If you had an accident in bed it would go to the mattress not the duvet unless he slept on his stomach which is less likely because a, he's fat and b, that's where his wound was.

He's going to be on the stand with prosecution for a week with all these belters of lies.

I thought he was punched by the mysterious nick?

Also IS isn't considering the laws of gravity. If you had an accident in bed it would go to the mattress not the duvet unless he slept on his stomach which is less likely because a, he's fat and b, that's where his wound was.

He'd also have to have no pants on and for it to be an explosive attack!

I might take a pooey duvet to the dump but I would take it the same day, not put it back on the bed for a week or two first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member