GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His barrister asks the simple open question in order to give IS the opportunity to make a denial in open court, for the record. I expect Trimmer's technique on cross exam to be leading question after leading question.

Thank you, that makes perfect sense now.

So supposedly after having ANOTHER threatening visit from our friend Joe, Helen then breezily suggests getting a takeaway that evening...oh hang on, apart from the fact Jamie said his dad was going to get them a takeaway to cheer him up because he lost at bowls. FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a wasted journey for Joe then wasn't it ? Quick minute or two at the front door then off he goes.
Wonder why he didn't phone or email Helen with his threats instead, save a trip ?

So he's in hospital, "has" cancer and thinks he has 3 months to a year to live. Kind, caring Helen comes in and tells him she's taking Zopiclone. Right.

The earlier evidence was that she had regular / annual health checks and was a healthy woman. Now I see why the prosecution had that evidence in.

No but he has told us he had betablockers (again not recommended for MG sufferers). She is supposed to have had very high blood pressure so it is feasible she could have been prescribed betablockers but why didn't her GP say so in court?

So supposedly after having ANOTHER threatening visit from our friend Joe, Helen then breezily suggests getting a takeaway that evening...oh hang on, apart from the fact Jamie said his dad was going to get them a takeaway to cheer him up because he lost at bowls. FFS.

And does anybody go off for another 'doze' without concern over Joe's threatening visit. By the way, IS - you were firing on all cylinders that day - I don't think you were sleeping for one minute

I was an hour early for the appointment"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: “The time you’re seen at the solicitors is an hour and a half after you’re seen at the skip.

“Are you sure that’s right?”

Stewart: “Yes, I got to the solicitors and was told I was an hour early for the appointment.

“I went for a short walk round Royston and then went back into the solicitors.

“I went back five or ten minutes later. I was with him for a very short time. I had the box of paperwork with me.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

Today's evidence so far has completely nailed him as far as I'm concerned. All these stories are embarrassingly unbelievable. He's going down big style

That was a wasted journey for Joe then wasn't it ? Quick minute or two at the front door then off he goes.
Wonder why he didn't phone or email Helen with his threats instead, save a trip ?

Well, he was planning to pop back later and shove her in the cess pit so that he could do a calm and ordered search of her office for a lever arch file, leaving no trace of his presence.

She did say Joe had been to see her again"

“Helen didn’t know the paperwork they were looking for. This is one of the things she didn’t get involved with.

“Helen didn’t believe Joe was involved in PSL, a company John was in. He might have been involved in MusicScope but she wasn’t sure.

“I didn’t see Joe again before I went into hospital.

“Helen visited me whilst I was in hospital and she did say Joe had been to see her again.

“We did say after the previous time we weren’t going to let him in.

“Helen’s comment about Joe was just a passing comment, it wasn’t the foremost thing in my mind or Helen’s mind.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

Just a passing comment??? This aggressive guy sees Helen again whilst she's on her own, and yet Helen, who suffers from so much anxiety and worries about little things, is not that worried about this somewhat big thing, and it is just a 'passing comment'?!

12:21
"Is there any reason that you would want to kill Helen?"

Defence barrister asks Stewart: “Is there any reason in that period of time (March 25 to April) that you would want to kill Helen? Or Boris?

“No, nothing whatsoever, the opposite to be honest,” Stewart answers. “Our life couldn’t be better really, it was idyllic in many ways. Helen loved the boys.

A sure giveaway that he's lying. Gerrie Nel said this in his radio interview following his resignation, and he's been a prosecutor for 35 years.

"Helen loved the boys". If you say so buddy.

Oh no, Joe then hid round the side of the house in the bushes until IS left the house. Next, once IS had gone, he forced his way into the house accompanied by Nick, made Helen eat a load of pills before dumping her and Boris into the pit, Surely that's what we're going to be asked to believe? Or did they kid/dognap Helen and Boris, leaving the note? And returned whilst IS was parading his portly frame around Majorca to pop them into the pit? Was the deed done in the study with the yellow bent banana by the Portuguese cleaning lady as revenge for the broken hare's ear business? What a load of utter tosh!

Thanks JJ. I do have the remember me box ticked, I don't have to log back in. It's just like the page freezes and refreshes, I must be doing something wrong somewhere! Lol
(it's just happened again as I was typing this)

A year or so ago I had that happen to me too for a while. I just went back a page and then forward to the page I was on and it would unfreeze. It's annoying but maybe it will work for you too.

I shouted to Helen I was back, but there was no response"

Stewart: “He looked through the box, said ‘this is not quite what I wanted, this is all old paperwork, I need the newer paperwork’.

“I said I’m sorry, and that I’ll come back later.

“Then I drove home. I shouted to Helen I was back, but there was no response.

“I saw on the desk straight away that there was the correct paperwork I should have taken.

“I picked them up, got back in the car and went back to the solicitors.

“I didn’t see Helen, but I didn’t think much of it.”

Helen would help!!! Helen, with her phobia of sewage just loved opening that cesspit hatch. This man is beyond belief. I wish there was a cesspit with a trapdoor under that witness box.
Exactly..........and why couldn't his boys help with this task ?

A sure giveaway that he's lying. Gerrie Nel said this in his radio interview following his resignation, and he's been a prosecutor for 35 years.

"Helen loved the boys". If you say so buddy.

Wish nel could do this X!

"Nick: Helen and Boris are with us"

Stewart confirms that the only time the house alarm is activated in the day, is when the house is empty.

He confirms he didn’t set the alarm on April 11 when he went to the doctors, because Helen was there.

He continues: “I came back into the hall and I was aware of someone at the front door.

“It was Nick, and as I opened the door he pushed me back into the hall and hit me in the stomach.

“He said ‘Helen and Boris are with us, Helen’s helping us solve a problem, don’t tell anyone where Helen is’.

Ooh ya beauty - it gets better! Here's the stomach punch!

‘If we find you do tell anyone, you won’t see Helen again’

Stewart: “He said ‘we’ll see you Friday’ then he said ‘if anyone asks where Helen is tell them she’s gone to Broadstairs, act normal, don’t contact Helen in any way.

“He then said ‘If we find you do tell anyone, you won’t see Helen again’.

“I was still on the floor, I was winded and my eyes were watering.

“He hit me again when I was on the floor, he said ‘do you understand’? I nodded.”

YET AGAIN he is using the phrase 'in any way'. I've lost count...and this was supposedly said to him by 'Nick'

My initial thought was that she was out walking the dog"

Stewart: “I left the paperwork with the secretary.

“I was back home by about 4.15pm, something of that order.

“I went back to the house, took my shoes off and there was no sign of Helen.

“I looked in the bedroom, round the house, in the garden, and Helen wasn’t home.

“My initial thought was that she was out walking the dog.”

this is not correct. He was seen at the Tip at 3.02pm ( which is itself is odd, based on the Surgery appointment time, but still ).
His own Counsel says he was at the solicitors 1.5 hours later. Which is 4.30pm earliest.
Which means back at home 4.40 hrs
So what happened to the 101 call and the I got home at 5pm and saw the note about 5.15pm

12:21
"I had more money than I could spend - before Helen came along"

“In financial terms we couldn’t have wanted for anything more. I was extremely lucky, I had more money than I could spend. That was before Helen came along.”

Before meeting Helen he already had an income of £2,000 a month. Was this more money than he could spend? Why then did he increase the standing order from £400 to £4,000? GREED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva