GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most junior school children would laugh at such nonsense! Poor Helen. His language would have made me want to throw him out.

I felt I had to do what he said"

Stewart: “He quoted my phone number at me and asked me if that was correct. I nodded.

“It was the way he said it, but I did believe him. I thought they might harm Helen in some way.

“I was shocked and confused, this was so odd.

“He left after saying again what he’d do to Helen.

“After a short time I got up and sat in one of the chairs in Helen’s office.

“He had stressed about being normal, I don’t know what normal was supposed to be, but I went to see Jamie that night on auto mode.

“I didn’t involve the police or Helen’s family, I felt I had to do what he said.”

God help us - the guy's a raving lunatic! Am now on a cider with a whisky chaser here - we could be having a very strange dinner this evening when it's time to cook, hic! :hilarious:

I decided it was better not to tell anyone'

Stewart: “I didn’t look at that time as to whether anything of Helen’s was missing.

“I didn’t see her phone at that time, I couldn’t hear any phonecalls.

“I didn’t sleep at all that night, I was thinking what to do.

“I went through several stages of thinking ‘shall I tell my mum and dad, Jamie, Oliver, the police?

“I decided it was best not to. I feared for Helen.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

I was stupid to say she'd left a note'

Stewart: “The next day I was thinking I didn’t want to be in the house.

“I went to the garden centre and McDonald’s.

“It was just a very weird time.

“On April 12, I said to Oliver that Helen had gone to Broadstairs and had left a note saying she needed some space.

“It just came out, I don’t know why I said it, it’s just not true.

“It was a stupid thing to say, and I had to keep saying it.

“There hadn’t been any sort of note. Once I’d said this, I had to keep saying it, it just happened like that.

“I don’t know why I first said it.

“Throughout the whole period I thought ‘should I tell the police, should I tell someone else?’ It was going round in circles in my mind.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

haha so these goons have kidnapped helen and the note that she wrote about going to broadstairs he decides to throw in the bin and he also decides to go about his life as normal after this extremely bizarre encounter. Has anyone ever heard anything like this from a case ever? Like ever ever?

Well.... I am reminded of Jodi Arias and the Ninjas! However that detestable, lying psychopath changed her story (numerous times) and wrote her fictional characters out in the cold light of day.

With his preposterous story IS has painted himself into a corner. A corner riddled with holes!

I hoped she'd been in touch with others'

Stewart: “I half hoped Helen would be in touch with her parents, her friends or John (her brother), but I thought maybe Nick wouldn’t let her.”

This man is mental. I predict an appeal based on severe mental incapacity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick closed the cess pit'

Stewart: “I was there with Helen with the cess pit open. Joe and Nick didn’t say why they were there, either we didn’t answer the door or they’d seen us from the road.

“Joe said he wanted another word with Helen if that was OK.

“Helen and I went down to put the lid to the cess pit back, but Nick took over and did it for us.

!

OMG he's even got Nick (for no reason whatsoever)closing the cess pit for them, obviously to create a back story where Nick knew it was there and how to close it.

That's it for today

That’s the end of the evidence today. The trial will resume tomorrow at 10am.

Thank goodness for that - don't think I could take much more

My eldest puked on my beautiful down duvet recently.

Bit annoying but actually I just washed it and you'd never know.

Who would take a poohed duvet to the dump?

My cat had the skids on my beautiful down duvet last summer. It is too big for my washing machine and I did contemplate for 5 minutes getting it professionally laundered. Didn't cross my mind to bin it. In the end I was able to hand wash the soiled area over the bath tub and we luckily had two days of glorious sunshine and warm breezes, so I put it over the clothes airer in the sun and it is good as new.

Nope

Never in my life

I'm actually cringing with embarrasement on behalf of his sons, his parents and the rest of his family. This concocted story of his is so far fetched, it reminds me of a school comprehension written by a child

Well.... I am reminded of Jodi Arias and the Ninjas! However that detestable, lying psychopath changed her story (numerous times) and wrote her fictional characters out in the cold light of day.

With his preposterous story IS has painted himself into a corner. A corner riddled with holes!

This is why defence counsel has played such a gentleman's innings

He has known all along this deluded psycho will hang himself on the stand

Hence no grand defence statements

I am beginning to think he reads our forum. He certainly could have done until he was remanded and it wouldn't surprise me if he had access to a computer whilst inside. I don't know what prison rules are with respect to remand prisoners - can anyone help out?

I've done a quick check IB and neither PCs nor internet access were mentioned anywhere.

Is he still there now? Spewing forth this ludicrous nonsense.?
How much longer is this going to go on for?:gaah:

I feel sorry for the jury but also am secretly hoping that we have sleuthers in court

ETA I realise now that court has ended for the day

This man is mental. I predict an appeal based on severe mental incapacity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was quite serious in my earlier post when I thought a plea of insanity might be offered.
It has got even worse since then, this man is seriously mentally ill, because he thinks people will believe all this sh&t.
He is a very scarey individual imo.

This is why defence counsel has played such a gentleman's innings

He has known all along this deluded psycho will hang himself on the stand

Hence no grand defence statements

Got you - now I see how this is panning out after my initial fears. Presumably defence know he's guilty as hell and basically indefensible and have just handed him enough rope to hang himself with? There is a God then!! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME