GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got you - now I see how this is panning out after my initial fears. Presumably defence know he's guilty as hell and basically indefensible and have just handed him enough rope to hang himself with? There is a God then!! :loveyou:

you were all wondering who was the star witness for the prosecution, well now you know,

Kudos to you lot who pointed out that the note didn't enter the arena until the 12th.

As well as this story being bat-poo crazy, he's also clearly testifying that he was lying and pretending to be unconcerned/to have seen a note/to know nothing about Helen's disappearance all that time. He really, really would be a million times better off just saying "I did it". He is one scary, scary idiot.

I would like to think that Helen's ghost will be paying him a visit tonight. What an insult to the memory of an inspiring and glorious woman.

I have to assume now that while courting Helen in her most vulnerable time of her life IS was making twisted lies whenever he opened his mouth and I don´t think she would have fallen so easily if the worst of the griefperiod was over and I bet that was a caculation of his. It have taken me over a year to start functioning normally after my dog died.

This is why he doesn't have any friends.

He's a delusional, twisted, psycho

I bet he stalked her much more than we realise.

And he would have been soooooo nice to her and super devoted until he had her hooked.

So Nico tells IS not to contact Helen in any way - and IS bombards her with text messages?

To tell the truth I'm a bit speechless now. Been trying to catch up all day, and now I have I feel I need to go back and reread.

ETA: did he really come out with all that nonsense?

I think this is his way of not admitting what he has done.

Welcome, like you I feel stunned by the events of today! I have 'met' the most amazing people in this group and such a wealth of knowledge (and humour to keep us going when things get really dire). x
:welcome4:

thanks! I must say it is rare to find a group of such polite and articulate individuals online these days. Thought it was impossible!

MusicScope

Stewart: “John Sinfield had not left a will, or one couldn’t be found easily. There was one found eventually.

“On his death, MusicScope should have been shut down because it was a partnership, Helen was told.

“Because they couldn’t find a will, somehow David Jensen’s old boss was the executor of John’s will.

“I couldn’t understand this because they didn’t get on with him as well for some reason.

“The executor came to Helen’s house and took loads of documentation away, he did it quite nastily and quite rudely.”

BIB and thus, many years earlier, was born the first idea for Joe and Nick

I don't think he's insane. I'm not allowing him that excuse. He's just greedy, arrogant and stupid in spades.
Talking of spades, he's sure dug himself a ****ing big hole.

I should think no one was asleep in court today. That was one helluva story. I do hope Lit Up made it in.

The BBC are leading with the bit where he said he had plenty of money and no need for more. I think their journo is probably laughing too hard to even begin to turn the afternoon's evidence into a cogent and neutral sounding story.

[/I][/B]

BIB and thus, many years earlier, was born the first idea for Joe and Nick

“The plot was weakly conceived and required some absurd leaps of imagination.” (Amazon review of Christopher Brookmyre’s “ A big boy did it and ran away”

MusicScope

Stewart: “John Sinfield had not left a will, or one couldn’t be found easily. There was one found eventually.

“On his death, MusicScope should have been shut down because it was a partnership, Helen was told.

“Because they couldn’t find a will, somehow David Jensen’s old boss was the executor of John’s will.

“I couldn’t understand this because they didn’t get on with him as well for some reason.

“The executor came to Helen’s house and took loads of documentation away, he did it quite nastily and quite rudely.”
BIB. Does he mean Christopher Patrick? If so, CP doesn't seem to know much about this:

14:17
Dispute over husband's estate

Mr Patrick said he knew Helen had a house in Broadstairs, and another in Newcastle. On January 18 this year, Mr Patrick was asked if he was aware of any issues in relation to John Sinfield’s business activities, to which he says he wasn’t. He tells jurors: “I was aware there was a dispute ongoing between John Sinfield’s estate, thereby Helen, with David Jensen, but not as to the actual detail of that dispute. Mr Patrick is asked by prosecutor Stuart Trimmer: “Did Helen or anyone else mention anyone called Joe or Nick, who might have been business associates of John Sinfield? “No”, Mr Patrick answers.

[...]

14:13
Witness tells how Helen Bailey married his business partner

Mr Patrick tells jurors: “February 1, 1980 I started a business with a man called John Sinfield. The company was called PSL and it was a character licensing agency. “In 1984/85 Helen Bailey joined that company and I interviewed her to be my secretary. “I found her to be a bright intelligent woman and quickly found that she could do a lot more than simply be my secretary. “After three years she became the licensing manager in the head of the marketing division. “After a while John Sinfield began a relationship with Helen and as time passed they became man and wife. “We were a small close company, more like a family. We also employed a financial controller by the name of David Jensen. “He was good at his job, but neither Helen or I liked him socially. He was a very heavy smoker, and neither Helen or I cared for him personally.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-more-12512651

Nothing he says adds up. And I know we all agree on that.

He hasn't mentioned Jose and Nico taking Boris. Boris was not there Monday night, the son testified to that. Or maybe Boris did a "Lassie" and ran off to investigate? Maybe Boris was at the pit entrance barking "Come quickly Helen's fallen down a well." and accidentally tripped over his little low belly and ended up in beside her?

Why is he texting Helen saying (WTTE) you've had enough space now... when he knew she'd been kidnapped and he wasn't meant to contact her?

Cripes I could go on and on forever, as I know we all could, picking apart his beyond ridiculous testimony.

It's all so farcical I can only agree with MrJitty - out and out dangerous psychopath territory.

I feel so desperately sad this evening, the worst I've felt the whole past year over this case. IS has no respect for anybody at all. None for Helen, Boris, his children, his parents, her parents... nobody. He's a lying gasbag who actually thinks he can talk his way out of this.

Sadly I don't have any alcohol in the house or I would be well sozzled by now. Tomorrow is my shopping day, I will be sneaking a little vino into the trolley, I feel sure I am going to need it tomorrow night.

Thank you to everyone here who pasted updates and shared their views. You're a fantastic bunch of sleuths.

Welcome to all the new members who have been spurred to join this week. I think it shows how deeply feel about Helen and Boris that you feel compelled to speak up for them. The more minds the merrier.

Here's hoping the jury is also feeling as we all do this evening.

I think we all need a group hug.

thanks! I must say it is rare to find a group of such polite and articulate individuals online these days. Thought it was impossible!

They truly are absolutely lovely people and very clever/astute too, even when I ask dumb questions there's only been help and guidance - I'm quite proud to be tagging along with them. I do love the lighter moments as well - some of these folk ought to be in stand-up comedy! Keep tuning in, it promises to get better for sure - my life is almost on hold here right now.

“The plot was weakly conceived and required some absurd leaps of imagination.” (Amazon review of Christopher Brookmyre’s “ A big boy did it and ran away”
I was going to post a pic of that book's cover, but then got too engrossed and forgot.

He's going to have to explain why he went to the police only 5 days, late when he still thought she was alive saying she was missing.

Exactly!

We actually used the laundromat dryers to dry it off - apparently this is the best way

We got that tip by ringing the bed shop we bought it from

Certainly not throwing way $100s worth of duvet!

Anyway anyone who has kids has had duvet's puked on a dozen times

Mine was a 40 euro Aldi special but I still wasn't going to bin it!

<RSBM>
12:45

Stewart is now asked about cars in the Royston house.

“Helen had the Jeep and the Fiat, Jamie had a car, Oliver got a car.

“The MG was mine which I bought not long after Diane died.

What about the BMW? A convenient oversight.

He's going to have to explain why he went to the police only 5 days, late when he still thought she was alive saying she was missing.
Not only that, why not tell them about Joe and Nick when Helen's body was found? Fearing for his sons maybe?

There's just so many holes everywhere. It's hard to know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob