GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team!
This is my first post, although I've been lurking in websleuths for years and have been following this case from the very first day as I loved Helen's book. I love researching crimes and court cases and every time i found something juicy online I would think of posting it but someone had already beaten me to it! You are all so good! I feel I have found my home (and bother my poor man a lot less now!) Today I cannot lurk anymore- hello all!

This unbelievable, my jaw is on the floor reading IS's made-for-lifetime movie script. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine today's turn of events.

I'm actually cringing with embarrasement on behalf of his sons, his parents and the rest of his family. This concocted story of his is so far fetched, it reminds me of a school comprehension written by a child

Seriously my own personal experience with a psychopath is why I have maintained all along that a person can be this bat *advertiser censored* insane without many people realising it.

My personal psychopath tells such crazy lies it makes my head go splodey - and they do it when there is only the two of us in the room!

So I always wondered are they so delusional they believe this stuff? Who are they lying to exactly?

So i did research into this aspect.

The psycho does realise to some extent they are lying, but nothing can be allowed to challenge their fantasy world

It would be just as believable if he'd said aliens came and took her and put her in the cess pit. This is really that bad. I very much doubt he'd read anything on here either. None of us would suggest anything this crazy. It's bonkers mad. I cannot believe what he's coming out with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got you - now I see how this is panning out after my initial fears. Presumably defence know he's guilty as hell and basically indefensible and have just handed him enough rope to hang himself with? There is a God then!! :loveyou:

I suspect it is rather similar to defence counsel who recently had to lead evidence about how the accused "accidentally" murdered Becky Watts

I'm just back from work where I've been following the live updates so sorry if these are repeated questions. What I fail to understand is if Joe and Nick were so very dangerous and whisked Helen away why didn't they take Big Bean as well? Hardened gangsters don't leave witnesses. Also if Joe and Nick turned up to intimidate Helen why on earth did they help out with the cesspit lid? It seems far too friendly a gesture when you're turning up to put the pressure on.

Another also how did the terrible duo get back into the property to dump her body in the cesspit if the gate was alarmed? I guess it must have broken that day also.

Hi team!
This is my first post, although I've been lurking in websleuths for years and have been following this case from the very first day as I loved Helen's book. I love researching crimes and court cases and every time i found something juicy online I would think of posting it but someone had already beaten me to it! You are all so good! I feel I have found my home (and bother my poor man a lot less now!) Today I cannot lurk anymore- hello all!

This unbelievable, my jaw is on the floor reading IS's made-for-lifetime movie script. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine today's turn of events.

Welcome, like you I feel stunned by the events of today! I have 'met' the most amazing people in this group and such a wealth of knowledge (and humour to keep us going when things get really dire). x
:welcome4:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mr Jitty are you up very early or doing a JJ? Cannot wait for the Prosecution to tear him apart.

It would be just as believable if he'd said aliens came and took her and put her in the cess pit. This is really that bad. I very much doubt he'd read anything on here either. None of us would suggest anything this crazy. It's bonkers mad. I cannot believe what he's coming out with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how crazy he is.

It's why i protect myself to the nth degree with my personal psycho

I think there is no telling how far these people might go

That's it for today

That’s the end of the evidence today. The trial will resume tomorrow at 10am

Thank goodness for that - don't think I could take much more

Thank you Alyce for all the trial postings today - and for your wonderful 'detective' details on questions of timings and dates.

I have 28 pages of posts to plough through from this morning, but I've just read the Cambridge News blog. Catch you all later I guess.

I have to assume now that while courting Helen in her most vulnerable time of her life IS was making twisted lies whenever he opened his mouth and I don´t think she would have fallen so easily if the worst of the griefperiod was over and I bet that was a caculation of his. It have taken me over a year to start functioning normally after my dog died.

My cat had the skids on my beautiful down duvet last summer. It is too big for my washing machine and I did contemplate for 5 minutes getting it professionally laundered. Didn't cross my mind to bin it. In the end I was able to hand wash the soiled area over the bath tub and we luckily had two days of glorious sunshine and warm breezes, so I put it over the clothes airer in the sun and it is good as new.

Exactly!

We actually used the laundromat dryers to dry it off - apparently this is the best way

We got that tip by ringing the bed shop we bought it from

Certainly not throwing way $100s worth of duvet!

Anyway anyone who has kids has had duvet's puked on a dozen times

So Nico tells IS not to contact Helen in any way - and IS bombards her with text messages?

To tell the truth I'm a bit speechless now. Been trying to catch up all day, and now I have I feel I need to go back and reread.

ETA: did he really come out with all that nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva