Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11:16
“She said ‘this is something I might take’ because she was having problems sleeping as well.”

“It was just one little box, but I never even got to open the box. “I didn’t take any zopiclone because Helen is one hell of a reader and she researches everything. “In this case as soon as she saw Helen had prescribed zopiclone she googled this away. “She wanted to know the facts and the facts behind the facts. “She found that zopiclone should not be given to a patient with my health condition. “She took the tablets off me and said ‘you’re not taking those’. “She said ‘this is something I might take’ because she was having problems sleeping as well.” Three days after Stewart was prescribed zopiclone, Helen was complaining of signs of the menopause to a GP, the court was told. “Helen was either too hot or too cold.” Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Had you fed her so many tablets that she was suffering with this, or was it something she had for a while? “No, it was something she had for a while”, Stewart answers. “Helen didn’t like taking drugs but she did when necessary. “She sometimes took anti sickness pills when we had a long drive.”

How does he explain away the fact that he'd been prescribed Zopiclone on a number of occasions? Is he suggesting he attended the doctors and got prescriptions but in reality they were for her? Lies, lies and more lies. And yet the jury is meant to believe that she knowingly took Zopiclone and then wondered why she was falling asleep all the time. This is outrageous.

13:03
'Helen helped me open the cess pit'

“I opened the cess pit in his absence. He told me to be very careful, I opened it up always with the help of Helen.

“Helen could get one side of it up, and I used a crowbar to kind of flip it.

Oh please .......... Mr I've Been Ill All My Life who can't lift a dinner tray ( probably because he never had to ! ) decides that he and Helen will open the cess pit ? when he has two fit and healthy young men living in the house ?

He sure is Alyce. He's making me feel quite ill. Going to get that brandy!.[/QUOTE

]I'm thinking about opening the pinot grigio early - the toxic t*sser is driving us all to drink! I hope this afternoon's interrogation starts soon and he becomes a JUMPING bean!

I found a hip flask of it in dog walking drawer! Gets nippy up here. After a thimbleful I feel better already, didn't sleep last night so am not quite up to his horror show today :)

And why would you need a big screen to do a banking transaction anyway?

Just had a thought about the banking. I have mine set up to remember my mac so if I try and do any banking from work for example it makes me do extra authorisations via my phone. Maybe this is why he couldn't get in easily. ANOTHER reason why she wouldn't have used his machine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK anyone who is a mac user her? I am and if I had the choice in the house would NEVER USE the windows machine. Sorry PC users but once you are a mac you're a mac. This is tripe

LOL I've got both but when I found out you could even install Windows on a Mac I did think "Why would anyone ever need to buy a PC ever again ?"

But his reasoning doesn't make sense here at all anyway. At this point there had been no other activity on any of her devices for a while and then suddenly when she does need to just make a banking transaction she goes into his office and does it on his laptop rather than on any of hers.. then she leaves a note and is never seen again

13:04
"I last opened it last year around February"

Stewart: “Between us we slid it backwards. “I did this roughly six months after they had been. Helen was concerned about this.

“The previous owner had made a flippant comment about emptying it every three years.

“Helen didn’t wanted the sewage to flood out.

“I last opened it last year around February

Really ? whilst at death's door,with 3 months to live due to the ( non existent ) cancer ?

11:18
"She would have noticed if I'd put drug in her food"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Did you administer zopiclone to her surreptitiously in any way, at any time? “No” Stewart answers. “If she put zopiclone in her food do you think she might have noticed this? “Yes”, he said. If it was crushed in her scrambled eggs do you think she would have tasted that? “Yes, she would have noticed instantly as zopiclone apparently has a bitter taste.”

She wouldn't notice the taste if it had been placed in capsules. I wonder if Trimmer will suggest this. I don't recall the police mentioning they had found all HB's herbal products. Maybe these went to the tip as well, or some of them.

How does he explain away the fact that he'd been prescribed Zopiclone on a number of occasions? Is he suggesting he attended the doctors and got prescriptions but in reality they were for her? Lies, lies and more lies. And yet the jury is meant to believe that she knowingly took Zopiclone and then wondered why she was falling asleep all the time. This is outrageous.

The other two occasions were before he met her. If he never took them the first time(and could only say that "apparently" they were bitter rather than knowing from experience) then why request them a 2nd time and then a 3rd time. I suspect he'd kept them over the years to drug others rather than himself and only went back for more in January when he'd ran out. If I were the sons or his parents I'd be getting my hair tested

What's flippant about a comment on how often the septic tank needs emptying?!

Don't believe this until the experts come and tell us so.

ETA apologies I am repeating things others have already pointed out upthread. Damn unexpected phone calls!

And we now know he knows exactly what tools are needed to lift it.

But of course the manhole behind the garage he knew nothing about and just used to mow around it.

Liars never can remember all the crap (pun intended) they come out with.

If you remember the police saw that the drain cover to the cess pit in the garden had been opened because there was grass trapped under the lid. So had he had a look to see if it was possible to use that, I wonder?

Yeah who say 'let's go and check the cess pit darling....' ff&@k off!

So when are Nick and Joe going to appear? I thought they'd be centre stage in this tale of woe by now.

I found a hip flask of it in dog walking drawer! Gets nippy up here. After a thimbleful I feel better already, didn't sleep last night so am not quite up to his horror show today :)

Oh I think all Websleuthers have a free pass on the booze today, sitting through this oily oik's Mills & Boon fiction requires something stronger than coffee! And what possible purpose does he think mentioning Helen's sewage phobia will serve? It only disgusts everyone even more, that he chose to submerge her body in it!

Yeah who say 'let's go and check the cess pit darling....' ff&@k off!

"Darling,I know you've got a terrible phobia of sewage and I know I have two able bodied sons that I could ask instead...but could you please come and help me to lift up this heavy cess pit lid so I can check the sewage levels?"

13:03
'Helen helped me open the cess pit'

“I opened the cess pit in his absence. He told me to be very careful, I opened it up always with the help of Helen.

“Helen could get one side of it up, and I used a crowbar to kind of flip it.
He surely isn't going to suggest later on that Helen must have crowbarred it open as she was worried it was about to overflow, and fell in by accident; maybe Boris jumped in and she fell in trying to get him out, and without IS there to slide the manhole cover out of the way the cover fell back on her imprisoning her in the pit?

"Darling,I know you've got a terrible phobia of sewage and I know I have two able bodied sons that I could ask instead...but could you please come and help me to lift up this heavy cess pit lid so I can check the sewage levels?"

Hahahahahaha NOT!! I think the women on the jury will be mostly horrified with what he's said so far. The ring thing takes the biscuit imo.

If you remember the police saw that the drain cover to the cess pit in the garden had been opened because there was grass trapped under the lid. So had he had a look to see if it was possible to use that, I wonder?

That is exactly what he did. Excellent observation. Makes perfect sense.

12:17
"I had breathing problems"

“My bowel working in reverse was causing breathing problems. I was put in intermediate care..”

I think his bowel is working in reverse right now... :hilarious:

Just had a thought about the banking. I have mine set up to remember my mac so if I try and do any banking from work for example it makes me do extra authorisations via my phone. Maybe this is why he couldn't get in easily. ANOTHER reason why she wouldn't have used his machine as well.

If it is a Barclays current account - to log in-online you need : your membership number, card number, or sort code and account number. the latter two requirements are on the actual card. So to access the account you need the debit card to hand, pin number and the PINsentry card reader to generate an 8 digit code before accessing the account. All quite fiddly if you are at all stressed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025