GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably some sort of Freudian slip.
Also shows that in order to be a convincing liar, you need to have a good memory...

I was thinking it was liver bean ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Great Phone Search

Stewart has taken the witness box again. He says he didn’t see Helen on Friday April 15 - the day Joe and Nick told him Helen would be back.
“Nick showed up, he handed me a phone, I said ‘hello’.
“Helen says: ‘I love you, sorry about everything.
“I said: ‘It’s not your fault. I love you too.
“She said: ‘I need my phone, it’s on my desk, give it to them and do what they say’

“Nick took the phone back from me. He said: ‘Go and find the phone’ so we looked everywhere in the house.
“Nick was getting agitated. I didn’t actually find Helen’s phone

You’ve got to find that phone if you can, we need it and Helen needs it’.
“He then said we want you to bring it to Broadstairs tomorrow (April 16).
“He said go to Broadstairs regardless whether I found the phone or not.

“On the Friday he left, this was early in the day. I was getting up and getting myself together.
“I found Helen’s phone in the study. I pressed it and it didn’t turn on so the battery must have been dead.

so after the bad boys leave, IS finds the phone, pretty much where Helen told him it was

Now if you'll excuse me, ahem, I must change out of my pyjamas.

The Great Phone Search

Stewart has taken the witness box again. He says he didn’t see Helen on Friday April 15 - the day Joe and Nick told him Helen would be back.
“She said: ‘I need my phone, it’s on my desk, give it to them and do what they say’

“Nick took the phone back from me. He said: ‘Go and find the phone’ so we looked everywhere in the house.

“On the Friday he left, this was early in the day. I was getting up and getting myself together.
“I found Helen’s phone in the study. I pressed it and it didn’t turn on so the battery must have been dead.

so after the bad boys leave, IS finds the phone, pretty much where Helen told him it was

Plus he's already admitted it was in his back pocket so he'd know where he put it next.

The Great Phone Search

He's also just said earlier on he had the phone in his pocket when he called the police.

Great minds colour purple! Hahaha posted that the same time as you!

You couldn't make it up, and Ian Stewart has proved this by making a complete bollocks of making it up.

[FONT=&quot]12:30[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]'Joe and Nick' enter the court[/h]The two men mentioned, Joe Cippullo and Nick Cook, are being led into the court room.
T: You recognise them Stewart?
S: Yeah that’s Nick and Joe.
T: When did you last see them?
S: I last saw Joe six years ago. Nick last Christmas.
The two men now leave the court room.
[/FONT]

I can just picture him turning his head to look at them. Giving a nod and a smile, Ey up, how ya doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just picture him turning his head to look at them. Giving a nod and a smile, Ey up, how ya doing?

Yes, he probably thought they'd turned up to be character witnesses for him :laugh::laugh:

I'm tickled that the name of one of those guys actually sounds like he could be a mafioso.

My thoughts exactly "hiya lads, fancy seeing you here!".

I'm tickled that the name of one of those guys actually sounds like he could be a mafioso.

Yesterday I was thinking of Joe characters in films, unsuccessfully. Couldn't think of him remembering Joe DiMaggio (or being an early Simon and Garfunkel fan). I came up with Joe Pesci, who acts in Mafa type roles. I also wondered if there were any Soap characters/East Enders characters IS might have seen. There were a couple, but one was older and one was younger-but hey, it turns out that they're village people...

I have visions of Nick and Joe walking into court and IS shouting "OMG THAT'S THEM. YOU FOUND THEM!!!"

(and then Nick punching him)

I wonder if they had to make clear for the benfit of the jury that Nick & Joe had alibis and weren't actually the kidnappers.

[FONT=&quot]T: Why on your arrest, did you say ‘Jamie the garage doors are open’. Did you have any particular concern about police and the garage?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of course we know why he had concerns over the police and the garage but I'm interested to know how he knew Jamie would understand the significance of the garage doors being open too.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Damn - got distracted by a work problem just as Nick and Joe put in their show stopping appearance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I may never stop laughing, Mr Trimmer played a blinder!

I hope a Websleuther was in court to tell us the story. I wonder if the real Nick and Joe look anything like the men IS described (didn't he say both N&J were tall, when one of these guys is 5ft 6ins?) One of them is Italian, ergo has a foreign accent, are they also bald with tattoos?!

A neighbour and a pal who plays bowls... the old boys aren't exactly the wild bunch!

IS is such a shameless actor, when they walked in I'm amazed he didn't leap over the dock and make a citizens arrest!

Sounds like he's literally starting to lose the plot and little wonder. He's woven such a complex, illogical and at times downright farcical fantasy, no one could possibly commit it to memory. It's such a lousy alibi, it involves admitting he's a liar! Quite bizarre that a murder planned for so long should have been bungled so badly. Surely today there is no possibility the jury believes a single word that comes out of his mouth? I bet he doesn't even have hemorrhoids, Lol!

Damn - got distracted by a work problem just as Nick and Joe put in their show stopping appearance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I may never stop laughing, Mr Trimmer played a blinder!

I hope a Websleuther was in court to tell us the story. I wonder if the real Nick and Joe look anything like the men IS described (didn't he say both N&J were tall, when one of these guys is 5ft 6ins?) One of them is Italian, ergo has a foreign accent, are they also bald with tattoos?!

A neighbour and a pal who plays bowls... the old boys aren't exactly the wild bunch!

IS is such a shameless actor, when they walked in I'm amazed he didn't leap over the dock and make a citizens arrest!

Sounds like he's literally starting to lose the plot and little wonder. He's woven such a complex, illogical and at times downright farcical fantasy, no one could possibly commit it to memory. It's such a lousy alibi, it involves admitting he's a liar! Quite bizarre that a murder planned for so long should have been bungled so badly. Surely today there is no possibility the jury believes a single word that comes out of his mouth? I bet he doesn't even have hemorrhoids, Lol!

It's such a load of cobblers that I think he must have really thought Helen would never be found and that the most he'd ever have to do would be to play the concerned partner of a missing woman for a couple of weeks till the press lost interest.

Can you imagine the levels of abuse that IS is going to receive from his fellow lags when he gets back to the nick later this afternoon?!

The beyond farcical events of today won't be wasted on them. They'll be there now writing a whole new Canon of Nick and Joe jokes. Oh the shame!!!

Can you imagine the levels of abuse that IS is going to receive from his fellow lags when he gets back to the nick later this afternoon?!

The beyond farcical events of today won't be wasted on them. They'll be there now writing a whole new Canon of Nick and Joe jokes. Oh the shame!!!

Do they follow each other's trials? How?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo