Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pillowfight2:

That still makes me smile LozDa. I don't think any of the IS bowling clubs will be used by his supporters (his mother?) for carving "IS is innocent" in their greens (am old enough to remember "George Davis is innocent" cut in the Headingly cricket pitch, (leading to a draw, Australia retaining the ashes rather than the expected England win). Of course, Davis later queered his pitch (as they used to say) for being caught holding up a bank, but still protested his innocence of the first crime for years..

I wondered if he might have thrown the dog toy in first and Boris jumped in to get it, but I agree dog barking noises would not be wanted.

I don't think Boris would have jumped in it, I think a dog would stop at the edge, looking to see where his toy went. I have a horrid thought of what could have happened next but I'm going to focus on Alyce's theory of him wanting him silenced before he got put in there. [emoji36]

ETA: molls theory is good too [emoji1360]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to put a teabag in the mug and pour boiling water? Or is this the ultimate horror because the British still insist on making tea in a genuine teapot with free floating leaves?

:coffeecup:

Most British people I know use this method: [video=youtube;FtK_vfp8po8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtK_vfp8po8[/video]

I don't think Boris would have jumped in it, I think a dog would stop at the edge, looking to see where his toy went. I have a horrid thought of what could have happened next but I'm going to focus on Alyce's theory of him wanting him silenced before he got put in there. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

My mother was visiting me once with her dog, threw a toy for him which landed in my pond, dog ran after it and <splash> he was in the pond, thankfully we managed to pull him out, this is why I thought Boris could have done the same - mum's dog was a little Westie so not heavy to pull him out.

The Snow Drop Mug that I ordered, has arrived on Tuesday afternoon.
I still haven't unpacked the box, out of fear that I will either DROP the mug, or blow it OFF the table with one big sneeze. :fainted:

:flu:

I will first create a Safe Space for this special Mug. (My dogs know how to open cupboards)

Am I allowed to put a teabag in the mug and pour boiling water? Or is this the ultimate horror because the British still insist on making tea in a genuine teapot with free floating leaves?

:coffeecup:
I'm British and an ardent tea drinker (having an afternoon tea wedding next month) and I prefer teabags to loose leaf #shocking

Oh what a tangled web we weave

BBM

My mother was visiting me once with her dog, threw a toy for him which landed in my pond, dog ran after it and <splash> he was in the pond, thankfully we managed to pull him out, this is why I thought Boris could have done the same - mum's dog was a little Westie so not heavy to pull him out.

I don't think it's wholly unreasonable to consider Boris jumping in to the pit of his own volition, following his toy or possibly sensing Helen down there already. Dachsunds love nothing more than vanishing down rabbit holes and such. Some dogs would feel a sense of fear or caution but a little rabbiter like Boris would have a strong instinct to go in the hole. They were bred to flush out rabbits for hunters (the standard breed size for flushing out badgers).

Good morning everyone.........can't wait to hear what this evidence is today !

I'm British and an ardent tea drinker (having an afternoon tea wedding next month) and I prefer teabags to loose leaf #shocking

Oh what a tangled web we weave

I prefer bags too, I cannot STAND getting any sort of "bits" in my mouth and loose tea is just too risky :D

Good morning everyone. Last day of evidence. Hope Mr Trimmer has a surprise for us!

:hanging:

I prefer bags too, I cannot STAND getting any sort of "bits" in my mouth and loose tea is just too risky :D
OT
The solution is a strainer. You can get teapots with strainer baskets to save faffing about with it separately. And it does taste better, usually, because the leaves are usually better-quality tea. But I don't mind bags - just not in the mug! I know I am in a very small minority these days.

Tea-drinking while on tenterhooks...

Thank you all for such great threads, I have been lurking while studying (criminology degree).

Curious to see what today brings ...

BBM

I thought this initially, but the toy was found inside the pillowcase. Which leads me to believe they were either thrown in there as discarded items that IS could claim Helen had taken with her to bolster his story of it being a voluntary disappearance... or.... the toy was put inside the pillowcase for poor Boris to follow and therefore be carried without effort and then be dropped (inside the pillowcase) into the cesspit.

It makes me horrendously upset to think about him exiting the pillowcase and then trying to escape the pit and being unable. But sadly, I keep coming back to this scenario in my head as being the most likely.

The other scenario is that he was smothered inside the pillowcase after following the toy in, before being put into the cesspit. But it would seem unlikely he wouldn't be found still inside it.

I'm trying to be as delicate as possible describing this as, with four dogs of my own, I understand how upsetting this sort of abuse of animals is. But I think the nature of Boris' death is pretty key to IS' defence. If Nick & Joe (I feel ridiculous every time I type their names) were callous enough to kill a small dog just for the sake of it, why wouldn't they have done so with force? The easiest option?

Eurgh. I'm so glad we don't have to listen to his absolute tripe any longer. Just send him down already. :jail:

I think Boris went in alive too. Just seems much simpler than trying to kill a strong energetic little dog to me, especially as he had no marks on him. I hope he was quickly overcome by the fumes if that was the case though.

From Loz post

The other scenario is that he was smothered inside the pillowcase after following the toy in, before being put into the cesspit. But it would seem unlikely he wouldn't be found still inside it.

My only thought re that is he took Boris out of the pillow case so that the body would decompose faster ...but that is probably just me trying not to think worse things...

Kate Bradbrook &#8207;@katebradbrook 2m2 minutes ago

Reporting on #helenbailey murder case. Defence due to finish giving evidence before summing up

From Loz post

My only thought re that is he took Boris out of the pillow case so that the body would decompose faster ...but that is probably just me trying not to think worse things...

Ah yes, perhaps. I hadn't thought of that.

Either way: :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member