GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there are enough of us here to do a quick straw poll.

If anyone here thinks IS has raised reasonable doubt please thank my post.

Go on, don't be shy!

Hahaha scrap my thanks, I am on an iPad and have sausage fingers [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So do we think it's the prosecution recalling the computer expert? Could there be some new evidence? That might explain the later start, as the judge would have to give permission.

Maybe IS said something in his testomy that resulted in the prosecution/police go back to look at the computer evidence again eg did Helen delete her searches regularly or just in the month of April.

Hahaha scrap my thanks, I am on an iPad and have sausage fingers [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

There's always one lol

(sorry that sounds a bit rude of me. I meant always one who presses the button by mistake in case it wasn't clear)

LOL....mbmc......scared me for a sec

i think best she's there and time and energy occupied that way than at home for her mind to come up with perceived injustices and retaliations? Mental health care is dire here. Wish it weren't and people get the support they need.

You are probably right. I agree totally about dire mental health care. I posted previously how IS has managed to rope in all these MH professionals for his purposes whilst young people (and older ones) are killing themselves or living zombie lives because of the lack of provision. Even when they "get help" it's often a prescription and a weekly visit from a nurse with whom they have nothing in common and who stays an hour asking what they are doing at the weekend-not real therapy or support.

It was attempted murder I referred to - so possibly thought of as just an every day run of the mill sort of case. It still doesn't excuse folk wanting to just dump and run.

My particular speciality in life is unintentionally offending :) So sorry, I didn't mean to suggest they were inconsequential experiences; it was more just an indication of how high profile this case is and that I was hoping the jury might understand the importance. It was more hopeful thinking for this jury than disparaging of other jurys. I completely agree that no jury should want to dump and run, but fully expect that of some people in some situations is all I meant. Sorry if I sounded dismissive - not my intention x

So do we think it's the prosecution recalling the computer expert? Could there be some new evidence? That might explain the later start, as the judge would have to give permission.

I know this much... It doesn't bode well for the unkempt BeeGee!! :floorlaugh:

Before court resumes I just want to pop in and thank you all for the updates, comments, information, giggles and little insights. Due to broadband problems I wasn't able to be online much this week :furious: and had to catch up on a whole thread. I'm reading now though and am in real time at last. I have enormous gratitude to you all here for the constant postings, be lost without you. :tyou:

There's always one lol

(sorry that sounds a bit rude of me. I meant always one who presses the button by mistake in case it wasn't clear)

Lol.....yes I am the one! I am on Tapatalk and when scrolling I find that I have followed EVERYONE hahahaha, I must seem like a stalker! (Managed to right this though)

My particular speciality in life is unintentionally offending :) So sorry, I didn't mean to suggest they were inconsequential experiences; it was more just an indication of how high profile this case is and that I was hoping the jury might understand the importance. It was more hopeful thinking for this jury than disparaging of other jurys. I completely agree that no jury should want to dump and run, but fully expect that of some people in some situations is all I meant. Sorry if I sounded dismissive - not my intention x

No worries! Perhaps I have less faith in human nature and justice being done. Glass half empty syndrome. x

Researched the Broadstairs cafe run by Edward Farmer witness - can't find sold date. BUT it seems the proprietor listed is a Mr M Trimmer!!??

I really don't think there's anything to worry about in this case. Observers have mentioned that the jury don't seem to be buying IS's stories.

You know I always have a bit of a wobble at this stage in a case, where I think "OMG what if they get away with this???" Well the wobble is only a little one this time and I'll be shocked to the core if he's found not guilty.

This is the first trial I've followed in such detail and via WebSleuths. I originally thought it could never match the Perry Mason TV shows I loved watching in my youth but it surpassed my expectations.

He is guilty as sure as there's a y in the day.

As Helen retweeted:
d59f8ea965da5d596e5b31e7064adf98.jpg

Oh what a tangled web we weave

And, as mused Chaucer, Murder will out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics