Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely tense now ......understatement

Flinty's had a nice juicy steak at lunch and is having a break now with a double espresso. ....

fkXR81U4.jpg

U forgot the words from that George Michael song ..." and I think you're amazing ba da da dadaaa" btw...

Seriously she's possibly eating lunch or setting up a future interview after conviction. ( Would be a waste if Tara doesn't get some follow-up assignments on this case as she has best handle on factsand so deserves to. )
Goes without saying! I needed a bigger character limit to shoehorn in flattery. I hope she didn't eat lunch or she'll be vomming it up back up if SRF continues his desperate diatribe

Oh what a tangled web we weave

whatever happens, greedy is will have been bankrupted by his barrister's fees and i assume, in the best case scenario, helen's trustee will ensure is does not get any of helen's money.

ftfy

weird - I typed that in capitals but the board has changed everything to lower case.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&amp]12:50[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Stewart 'appeared normal' to nurse after supposedly killing Helen

“When Stewart left his house at 2.45pm on April 11 after his sleep, Helen Bailey was alive, she waved him off from the window. “The nurse [at the doctor’s surgery] said Stewart appeared normal.

But he’d just apparently killed his wife, and their dog. “The important factor is there was no difference in his behaviour and appearance, at 2.54pm on April 11.

“His behaviour was no different, because he had no reason other than to believe that Helen Bailey was alive and well
[/FONT]

BIB: wrong! His behaviour was no different because he is a psychopath and because Helen meant zilch to him.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&quot]14:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Helen asked for phone[/h]Simon Russell Flint, defending Stewart, is continuing his closing speech. He is speaking about Friday April 15.

“That day arrives, as does Nick, but not with Helen.

“She’s on the end of the telephone, said Stewart, apologising to him, telling him she loves him, but that she needs her phone. “Why? We can’t possibly know.

“She was telling Stewart to do what Nick and Joe wanted him to do.

“Stewart was told he had to find Helen’s phone, take it to Broadstairs, and not to tell police anything until after 3pm.

“The timing of the phone call to police reporting Helen missing was after 3pm.”
[/FONT]

[FONT="]14:10[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]Helen asked for phone[/h]Simon Russell Flint, defending Stewart, is continuing his closing speech. He is speaking about Friday April 15.

“That day arrives, as does Nick, but not with Helen.

“She’s on the end of the telephone, said Stewart, apologising to him, telling him she loves him, but that she needs her phone. “Why? We can’t possibly know.

“She was telling Stewart to do what Nick and Joe wanted him to do.

“Stewart was told he had to find Helen’s phone, take it to Broadstairs, and not to tell police anything until after 3pm.

“The timing of the phone call to police reporting Helen missing was after 3pm.”
[/FONT]

He's going to drag this out for as long as possible, isnt he? Stick a sock in it, mister

Just seen this on Twitter

Today is

#RandomActsOfKindnessDay

I can recommend having Enya's Caribbean Blue playing in your headphones while all this is going on. It makes all the words slide off into nothingness.....

Don't know why anyone would be having a go at Flint here. He's only doing his job, and doing it very well given the extremely poor quality of the material he has to work on. If he happens to be so good that the jury find his client not guilty then clearly the jury are a bunch of *$%£wits. We can surely rely on the judge to balance the fact that the evidence is clearly in the prosecution's favour.

The one worry I have is the lack of any real evidence that a murder has occurred - it's just very suspicious when a body is disposed of in this way.

[FONT=&quot]14:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Why keep router if trying to destroy evidence[/h]“There is no evidence that there was no sim card in Helen’s phone, or that Stewart had removed it.

“The logical explanation is that the phone battery expired, and then it wasn’t switched on again until 1pm on Saturday April 16.

“It’s not right for it to be asserted that the only way a phone would connect to wifi but not the network was if the sim card had been removed.

“We know all Stewart had to do was turn off the router in Broadstairs for it to lose its log. “We know Stewart wanted to use this router as a wifi extender at the Royston house.

“The first step of using a router like that as an extender is that you do a factory reset.

“Is there anything suspicious or unusual about this? If it was intended by Stewart to destroy evidence, why is it that he had that very same router in its box sitting beside his desk in his study in Royston?”
[/FONT]

Just came to check if the coast is clear...he's still going?! I think the more he talks the less convincing he is!

[FONT=&quot]14:20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Helen seen in Range Rover like Joe's[/h]“So when did Helen Bailey die? Is Mr Farmer’s evidence, the former cafe owner in Broadstairs, absurd?

“Is he deliberately trying to muddy the waters? He says he saw Helen Bailey alive and well in a car in Broadstairs four to six weeks before he gave a statement to police on July 13.

“Stewart said he saw Joe’s car when he arrived at the Royston house in February 2016. What car was it? A dark Range Rover. “What car did Mr Farmer see Helen in? A black Range Rover.”
[/FONT]

Just came to check if the coast is clear...he's still going?! I think the more he talks the less convincing he is!

I think the longer he goes on the more likely the jury will be sure he is trying to cover up the true story behind this murder.

[FONT="]14:17[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]Why keep router if trying to destroy evidence[/h]“There is no evidence that there was no sim card in Helen’s phone, or that Stewart had removed it.

“The logical explanation is that the phone battery expired, and then it wasn’t switched on again until 1pm on Saturday April 16.

“It’s not right for it to be asserted that the only way a phone would connect to wifi but not the network was if the sim card had been removed.

“We know all Stewart had to do was turn off the router in Broadstairs for it to lose its log. “We know Stewart wanted to use this router as a wifi extender at the Royston house.

“The first step of using a router like that as an extender is that you do a factory reset.

“Is there anything suspicious or unusual about this? If it was intended by Stewart to destroy evidence, why is it that he had that very same router in its box sitting beside his desk in his study in Royston?”
[/FONT]

Mmm, you cant have it both ways Mr Flint.

If he wanted the router as an extender, then why was he not using it as an extender ?

Just got back to the trial after a busy day expecting to dive into the summing up only to find this pompous old t**t still spouting *advertiser censored*! Lord, give me strength!

My feckin boring alert went off 5 minutes in and he's still at!

It's a brave strategy he's embarked on but my oh my I'd be very surprised if he hasn't alienated the jury with this overkill. Even if IS was innocent I'd send him down after listening to this annoying git droning on. It's worse than listening to the incessant faux whining of Barry Roux in the Pistorious trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member