GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&quot]15:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Jury urged to 'be brave' as defence case closes before afternoon break[/h]Addressing jurors, he says: “This is your chance. Please be strong, brave, don’t just dismiss the evidence that excavates Stewart from responsibility for this terrible crime, don’t be overwhelmed by the pressure and emotion of this ghastly case, please consider it, reflect upon it, and reach reasoned and true decisions, true verdicts according to the evidence.

“You will know if you deliver true verdicts that Stewart is not guilty of any one of the charges against him.” That’s the end of Mr Russell Flint’s closing speech. There will now be a break until 3.20pm.
[/FONT]

this has put the tin hat on it all.

Flint has gone too far now:

Absolutely! He's actually treating the memory of Helen, and JS for that matter, with deep disrespect verging on contempt. Note he seems to have steered clear of why Boris was in the pit - or did I miss something?

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&amp]15:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jury urged to 'be brave' as defence case closes before afternoon break

Addressing jurors, he says: “This is your chance. Please be strong, brave, don’t just dismiss the evidence that excavates Stewart from responsibility for this terrible crime, don’t be overwhelmed by the pressure and emotion of this ghastly case, please consider it, reflect upon it, and reach reasoned and true decisions, true verdicts according to the evidence.

“You will know if you deliver true verdicts that Stewart is not guilty of any one of the charges against him.” That’s the end of Mr Russell Flint’s closing speech. There will now be a break until 3.20pm.
[/FONT]

IT HAS ENDED!!!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Catching up ....

“There must be something far more deep and spiritual in him for such a woman like Helen to have got past his physical frailness and quirks, and to love him as much as she did.”

Eeeeh.... Henry VIII comes to mind. So spritual he founded his own church.

Absolutely! He's actually treating the memory of Helen, and JS for that matter, with deep disrespect verging on contempt. Note he seems to have steered clear of why Boris was in the pit - or did I miss something?

he mostly skirted over why Boris was taken by kidnappers , Icemaiden

eg

There’s no forensic evidence that Helen was killed in the house. Does it make it more likely she died somewhere else?

“Surely it’s becoming more and more implausible that Stewart killed her.

“What about these two black bin liners in the cess pit? What have they got to do with this? Nobody can say how they got there.

“Plastic bags are non-degradable. “Surely they would have been rather useful items in the transportation of a body. “A body wrapped up inside those bags, put into the boot of a car, transported across from wherever, dumped in the cess pit, leaving no forensic trace inside that vehicle at all.

“The same I guess goes for Boris. Entice the dog into the bin bag with a dog toy?”

15:03
jury urged to 'be brave' as defence case closes before afternoon break

addressing jurors, he says: “this is your chance. Please be strong, brave, don’t just dismiss the evidence that excavates stewart from responsibility for this terrible crime, don’t be overwhelmed by the pressure and emotion of this ghastly case, please consider it, reflect upon it, and reach reasoned and true decisions, true verdicts according to the evidence.

“you will know if you deliver true verdicts that stewart is not guilty of any one of the charges against him.” that’s the end of mr russell flint’s closing speech. There will now be a break until 3.20pm.

balderdash and poppycock from beginning to end

[FONT=&amp]15:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jury urged to 'be brave' as defence case closes before afternoon break

Addressing jurors, he says: “This is your chance. Please be strong, brave, don’t just dismiss the evidence that excavates Stewart from responsibility for this terrible crime, don’t be overwhelmed by the pressure and emotion of this ghastly case, please consider it, reflect upon it, and reach reasoned and true decisions, true verdicts according to the evidence.

[/FONT]

This is the only time I have laughed all day. Stewart is not guilty of any one of the charge against him !!

Thankyou LozDa:daisy::sos:

:needdrink: for me !

It's an emotional rollercoaster on here so goodness knows how the family are feeling this afternoon.:pullhair:

the evidence that excavates Stewart

what ? as in digs him out of a hole ?

strange word .......wouldn't exonerates be better ?

This is the only time I have laughed all day. Stewart is not guilty of any one of the charge against him !!

The only noise I can make is coming out of my other end unfortunately. That'll be those darn Brussels Sprouts I had for my supper yesterday.

Thankyou LozDa:daisy::sos:

:needdrink: for me !

A star performance Loz - I could not have done that without losing it completely...

I have got the whole of this speech in a document ( I didnt look most of the time, just C & P )

Is it worth putting up in one long post ?

IT HAS ENDED!!!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Time for Chas and Dave's (or should it be Nick and Joe's?) Rabbit..

[video=youtube;i1fOZjiDaw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1fOZjiDaw4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member