GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT but for those who followed Paige Doherty trial, the sc*m has had his jail term reduced by 4 years

Thanks Alyce. He got 27 years didn't he, so down to 23 years is still a long, long, long time I suppose. :(

Calm down. The last thing the jury will hear before retiring is the Judge's summary, not Flint's claptrap.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&amp]11:40[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Nothing found to suggest a struggle - defence

“There’s cushions galore in that house, why bring a pillow from upstairs to downstairs? “Where is that pillow, that the pillowcase matches? “He had to get rid of the duvet, because that apparently was used in the killing, but what happened to the murder weapon itself - a pillow?
“Is that still there in the house? Why did this pillow not go to the tip, as the duvet did? “Nothing has been found to suggest a struggle has occurred.
There were no marks on Helen’s body, no evidence of Helen clawing at Stewart’s face, no evidence of Stewart’s skin being found under her fingernails.”
[/FONT]

Jesus!Becuaseshewasknockedoutbysleepingpills!!!!!

not even gonna correct the spacing there because I really did say it like that lol

One in ten( ?) get the bitter AFTER taste with Zop., so said Piper.
It worries me that this won't sink in with the jury as we still see it on here too

Asked youngest again (and he has a strong sense of taste/smell) and he said he'd never had a bitter taste with the zopiclone whole.

Thanks Alyce. He got 27 years didn't he, so down to 23 years is still a long, long, long time I suppose. :(

If he serves his entire sentence, he'll be 54 when released. With good behaviour and time served, he will probably be in his 40s.

He stabbed her 146 times.

Not long enough by half.

Yesterday SRF said wtte : Defence say jury must answer why, how, where, when & who.

The jury already got their answers to all this from Trimmer. They've already bought his ticket IMO. Agreed that there might be one totally irrational person on that jury , two at tops .....:jail:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&amp]11:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Helen had 'no signs of injury'

“Helen had no signs of any injury at all. There’s nothing to point in any way as to how she died. “What though if she had, as Dr Cary considered, voluntarily consumed both the sleeping pill Zopiclone and had also drunk alcohol?
“That Dr Cary could cause death, reduced to unconsciousness. “She could have, in her unconscious state, choked due to her airways being obstructed. “If, that is what happened, how does that make her death unlawful? “Nobody would have killed her, murdered her. It would have been a terrible accident.
“Yes, one thereafter might be guilty of failing to inform the coroner, preventing an unlawful burial, but Stewart can’t be guilty of unlawfully killing her if having found her like that, Helen was put into that cess pit.”
[/FONT]

BIB: Whoa: is this (in spite of references to Nick & Joe for added obfuscation) what he thinks (or knows) to have actually happened to her??? I have to say, it did cross my mind at one point much earlier on whether the stupid idiot (IS backwards) accidentally killed her or caused her death then panicked and put her in the cesspit (fear as per my first post on here of being found implicated in both partners' dying of epileptic fit - or of the effects of zopiclone...) and had to hide the evidence or he would get 'done' for manslaughter & hence not benefit from his devious plans to control Helen...

If he serves his entire sentence, he'll be 54 when released. With good behaviour and time served, he will probably be in his 40s.

Not long enough by half.

Of course it isn't long enough. I also read details of the injuries to Paige. I wish Life meant life in this country - and that they would do away with 'concurrent' sentences too.

Not long enough by half.

This O/T, but surely his entire sentence is life imprisonment?
They've just reduced the time he must serve before he is allowed to apply for parole.
He will always be under a life sentence.

Anyway, take it to the appropriate thread, please.

I am not worried, Flint is doing what he is paid to do...no more and no less.

He still has to address the fact that Helen and Boris were found where they were. He needs to convince the jury that Helen was not only taken by NiJo (who IS only mentioned in December) but also that these courteous gangsters broke in and left Helen's body and Boris in the cesspit. They took them home...how genteel.

No matter what Flint says he cannot overcome that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This O/T, but surely his entire sentence is life imprisonment?
They've just reduced the time he must serve before he is allowed to apply for parole.
He will always be under a life sentence.

Cherwell, my voice of reason :)

I hope and pray the judge's summing up will dismiss any doubts cast by the defence ..... And this awful taste in my mouth hearing all this.

thanks as always for the updates and messages x

[FONT=&quot]12:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Defence - 'no evidence' to say Helen Bailey died at the house[/h]Simon Russell Flint: “I’m going to ask you where you think Helen died? Are you sure it was in that house? “What evidence is there that you can say for certain? “It really is a question of guessing.
“There’s no evidence, despite searches, police dogs searching every inch of the house, the grounds, there’s no evidence to show you that Helen’s death happened in the house.
“The best the Crown can do is say ‘look that very day Stewart took a duvet to the tip. The duvet must have been used somehow in the killing of Helen’.
[/FONT]

The thing is if the defence is asking them to consider whether she died from pills and alcohol and that IS panicked and hid her body in the cess pit, he's also telling the jury that IS has stood up and lied through his teeth to them, inventing two imaginary baddies and all the little details and conversations he added to the story. That would make him a liar and a fantasist so why should they believe he's trust worthy "in any way"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper