GUILTY UK - Jayden Parkinson, 17, Oxfordshire, 3 Dec 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were we aware previously that she was pregnant? I know there was speculation but I don't believe it was ever confirmed. Poor girl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The grave was BB's uncle's. He was actually arrested on the 4th (the day after he is believed to have killed her) on suspicion of possessing indecent images of her (following a complaint she had made to the police a bit earlier).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27974815

A lot more detail here.

Horrific stuff - this is my part of the world and it's always so much more chilling when you know the locations personally.

What a vile creature Blakeley sounds. Poor little girl.

The prosecutor said that a taxi driver picked up a fare - later identified as Blakeley - in the Upton area during the early hours of December 9.

'He said he wanted to pick up a suitcase because his girlfriend had kicked him out and he had intended to walk to Didcot but the suitcase was too heavy and he had left it down a track,' he said.

The taxi driver drove Blakeley down the dark track to the suitcase.

'The taxi driver describes the case as being more of a trunk than a case,' he said.

'It was so heavy that when the defendant tried lifting it into the boot of the taxi the taxi driver got out to help because he was concerned it was going to damage the boot of the taxi as he tried to lift it in.'

Blakeley asked to be taken to All Saint's Church in Didcot, arriving at 2.15am.

'The prosecution's case is that having got out of the taxi and the taxi driver helping to unload the case, he was last seen walking away from the taxi, walking up the path towards the church,' Mr Latham said.

I wonder why we haven't been shown a proper photo of this yet.

There was one floating around at the beginning including one posted by Jaydens father on his Facebook page, however police then issued a statement to say that photos could not be shown- fair trial and all that baloney.

Slightly off topic - does anyone know of any live trial updates/tweeters for the trial as I cant find any just daily reports at the end of each day

There was one floating around at the beginning including one posted by Jaydens father on his Facebook page, however police then issued a statement to say that photos could not be shown- fair trial and all that baloney.

Slightly off topic - does anyone know of any live trial updates/tweeters for the trial as I cant find any just daily reports at the end of each day

Strange. It's normal practice for photos of the accused to be published before and during the trial. There is no reason why it should affect the trial, after all he's standing there in the dock for all to see.

Oxford Mail is the local paper, but I don't know if they have a reporter doing live tweets.
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/jayden/

I did wonder why it was different in this case as, as you say pictures are released in other cases. The picture was also doing the rounds on twitter but then a press release from LE asked that it not be circulated and people started pulling them down

I predicted he'd go for the old "vagal inhibition". Don't they all. :rolleyes:

I suppose he punched and kicked her in the head by accident too. There was some nonsense about similar injuries being caused by her "toppling from a bridge".

It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic. Thankfully there's been a string of his ex-girlfriends testifying to his violence towards them. Brave girls. This needs to be put away for a long, long time.

What a charmer.

Something that is confusing me is who Jayden's mother is. I've seen two names mentioned: Erica Simms and Samantha Shrewsbury. I wonder if one is a step-mother or something like that.

Samantha shrewsbury is her mother. I may be wrong but I've read that she is also known as erica simms

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudesgirl