GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot2.jpg

3 different routes the killer may have moved the body trying to avoid detection.

A: Seems unlikely as there is a wall at the back.
B: Again this could possibly be a wall. It does have a narrow path which the yellow line is directly on.
C: There may be a footpath running between these two buildings on to a car park.

There is a forth option which I have not marked which could involve moving the body over the wall into the college fields and going around the back into the carpark at C.

And there is always the option of placing the body in a car and using the normal driveway.

If V.T is the man, then the drive of 44 runs nearly to his back door. You can see on the aerial images. I can't see him wheeling the body into the next street. It wouldn't make any sense would it? JMO.

Assuming he did it, he did get the body out somehow and if drive at 44 was already full of cars whenever he went to move the body..and one wasn't his own..then he'll have had no choice. In the middle of the night he might just have risked it.

Assuming he did it, he did get the body out somehow and if drive at 44 was already full of cars whenever he went to move the body..and one wasn't his own..then he'll have had no choice. In the middle of the night he might just have risked it.
But one of those cars might have been C.J's already there rather handily.
But yes of course the killer would want the car as near as possible, out of sight of prying eyes. It could still be pulled up the drive to the parked cars. Less distance, still out of sight. Wheeling a body along the street would be avoided at all costs if poss. And the driveway looks to be gravel to me. I stand to be corrected, but that would be rather noisy dragging, or wheeling anything along.

I'll go see if I can find a pic of the drive to make sure.

EDIT..
15878185.jpg

Yes it appears the surface would make some serious scuffing noise dragging, wheeling anything along it. Unless he wanted to use the small path at the other side.

I find is unlikely, bordering on impossible. For CJ and VT to be in it "together. It is possible CJ lent a car to VT. If CJ lied to "cover" for VT, then he is really too dumb to live and deserves whatever results. It is possible he did claim he lent the car to VT. If so, VT's girlfriend would certainly know how he could have been contacted in the Netherlands. Would they "wait" for him to return? I doubt it. My guess is that the car belongs to someone else.

I don't understand this "bail for witnesses" system they have in the UK, but I would have expected CJ to be publically exonerated by now so you never know. Either he is something other than a "totally innocent bystander" or he is being treated very shabbily by the police and the press.

screenshot2.jpg

3 different routes the killer may have moved the body trying to avoid detection.

A: Seems unlikely as there is a wall at the back.
B: Again this could possibly be a wall. It does have a narrow path which the yellow line is directly on.
C: There may be a footpath running between these two buildings on to a car park.

There is a forth option which I have not marked which could involve moving the body over the wall into the college fields and going around the back into the carpark at C.

And there is always the option of placing the body in a car and using the normal driveway.

I was wondering if GR and JY had a second car (sorry if this has already been ruled out) that was already parked at the back of their flats. I know it sounds far fetched but there would be no reason to be suspicious of the car being driven away for a while, he would have been in possesion of the keys.

Architectural studios are usually very proactive in encouraging good environmental practices, it is part of their ethos. My former employers offered incentives to staff that did not use their cars to travel to the office.

agree...and he cd cycle to CLIFTON DOWN station, then on train to bristol TEMPLE MEADS... with bike... then on to BATH... about 10 mins from bristol tm.

that way
environmentally friendly, exercise, fresh air, not dependent on parking, other traffic etc.

i'm assuming he did not use the BRISTOL - BATH cycle route, though always possible

cycle into CENTRE OF BRISTOL.... about 10 miles to BATH safe all the way.

I was wondering if GR and JY had a second car (sorry if this has already been ruled out) that was already parked at the back of their flats. I know it sounds far fetched but there would be no reason to be suspicious of the car being driven away for a while, he would have been in possesion of the keys.

I haven't heard it mentioned although if JY's keys were found in her flat I would imagine her car keys there also, so that could be a possibility although would VT (assuming it was him) risk driving her car out the drive.

I find is unlikely, bordering on impossible. For CJ and VT to be in it "together. It is possible CJ lent a car to VT. If CJ lied to "cover" for VT, then he is really too dumb to live and deserves whatever results. It is possible he did claim he lent the car to VT. If so, VT's girlfriend would certainly know how he could have been contacted in the Netherlands. Would they "wait" for him to return? I doubt it. My guess is that the car belongs to someone else.

I don't understand this "bail for witnesses" system they have in the UK, but I would have expected CJ to be publically exonerated by now so you never know. Either he is something other than a "totally innocent bystander" or he is being treated very shabbily by the police and the press.

agree about cj not being owner of the car used.
can't think he wd agree to anything that might bring disrepute to his name.
why wd he offer to help the dutchman....
bit of a nosy parker...liked to know just what was going on in his patch of the world...and he wd pass gossip around....but not put himself into a position where the law might have something on him..."pillar of society," after all..

agree about cj not being owner of the car used.
can't think he wd agree to anything that might bring disrepute to his name.
why wd he offer to help the dutchman....
bit of a nosy parker...liked to know just what was going on in his patch of the world...and he wd pass gossip around....but not put himself into a position where the law might have something on him..."pillar of society," after all..

I think CJ to be someone who is very shrewd, he'd have to be being an ex-teacher, no getting one over on him.

Firstly i would like to say hello, this is my first time on here.

Sorry if this has already been covered - does anyone know if VT's friend (Emily?) has a car?.....If so, could he not have used that whilst she was away travelling?

I have always thought that the 1974 murder and Jo's were linked, it looks like I was very wrong, but I still have my doubts re the charge on VT.

I know others on another site were convinced the same.

It was felt there was a 'clique' around the area, and to use a phrase that was used on the other site, does anyone think that maybe VT is a 'Patsy' ??

Perhaps VT did own a car we don't know, or did his GF own a car? his GF was at party that Night as has been reported (so much has been reported by the Red Tops that is source or a friend of a friend though), that VT was going to pick her up after the party(drink driving Laws) and VT had the key's to his GF's car for that reason, or did VT borrow a car from a friend, and said that was the reason he needed a car to pick up his GF from the party she was at that Friday Night.

If VT did not own a car, or his GF did not own a car, that is another puzzle the LE have had to work out, because a vehicle would had to have been used.

I have always thought that the 1974 murder and Jo's were linked, it looks like I was very wrong, but I still have my doubts re the charge on VT.

It was felt there was a 'clique' around the area, and to use a phrase that was used on the other site, does anyone think that maybe VT is a 'Patsy' ??

No, definitely not!

The police can't afford to make anyone a 'Patsy'. JMO

I haven't heard it mentioned although if JY's keys were found in her flat I would imagine her car keys there also, so that could be a possibility although would VT (assuming it was him) risk driving her car out the drive.

Yes I know its far fetched, i was going on the assumption that Jo had gone to his flat with all her belongings so therefore he had the keys, and in a panic without a car of his own, my imagination running away with me on this. I havent got used to the idea yet that VT has been charged - unbelievable.

Not personally. I am trusting that LE have got the right man on the basis that they have the evidence to make their case.

I also felt that the time lapse between the two cases was too great. From what I read about the GC murder, I believed it to be opportunist and random.

I did read some internet theories about hot spots, but they did not convince me. To be frank, I came here because so many theories on other sites were a little too left field, and because people kept ignoring the handful of facts we definately know in order to make their theories fit.

JMO of course.

I think GR and JY shared the Ford Ka that GR had taken to Sheffield.

Perhaps VT did own a car we don't know, or did his GF own a car? his GF was at party that Night as has been reported (so much has been reported by the Red Tops that is source or a friend of a friend though), that VT was going to pick her up after the party(drink driving Laws) and VT had the key's to his GF's car for that reason, or did VT borrow a car from a friend, and said that was the reason he needed a car to pick up his GF from the party she was at that Friday Night.

If VT did not own a car, or his GF did not own a car, that is another puzzle the LE have had to work out, because a vehicle would had to have been used.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Sorry about going to basics but wasn't partial DNA found on her breast (s).

It must belong to VT otherwise they wouldn't have charged him with JY's murder.

I would like to know how anyone explains away DNA found on a murder victims breast area.

I am assuming the DNA reports were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee