GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tabak-charged-murder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The IT worker said he and his wife had been in touch with their daughter’s boyfriend Greg Reardon since Tabak was charged.

He added that he thought Mr Reardon was ‘still shell-shocked’, saying: ‘I think he still cannot believe Jo is dead. This news is another thing he has had to get used to, the idea that his neighbour might be Jo’s killer.

Isn't it though. I got as far as watching the second bouquet of flowers laid on the verge, and decided to watch it later ... give it my full attention. It's felt a bit like a funeral.

BTW, that particular site, and I am not familiar with it, has some of the "lost" JY clips.

They are using it on FB which is otherwise undistinguished IMO>

I found this linked on Twitter.

It's an 11:16 minute clip of JY's family, her brother and GR leaving flowers at the deposition site. I have seen it before, but not over 11 minutes of it.

It begins before they arrive by car, they arrive and leave flowers. At the 5:50 mark they walk back to the actual site ... then, after walking back to the car, hugging, they drive off.

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/2010/12/27/R27121002/?s=Greg+Reardon

I'm cooking dinner so I hope I got this right.

Found that very distressing to watch, I wonder if that was GR's brothers own car that they arrived and left in? the brother was driving?

I want you to do it.

I would do it but no snow here in LA. :D

Done. I put one grapefruit outside on the front step to drop down to outside temperature, and I'll put the other one in my pocket to warm it up to something like body temperature. Before the snow falls, I'll put them both in the snow and photograph them. I'll photograph them again in the morning, and see if either is more attached to the snow. I suppose I should put a third grapefruit there too and not touch it for 8 days and see if it's frozen in place. I'm a little curious about how likely it is that something becomes even a little bit frozen onto the ground. I realize that one of the reasons for using heavy equipment to move the body was to protect surrounding forensic evidence, but I think too there was some degree of frozen in place.

This is what he said Dec 23

"Then when I arrived home it was obvious our cat had been left on his own and was going mad. I waited up for her until about midnight and then when she didn’t return I started to get really worried.

‘I went through her bag, which she had left on the table and found it had all the stuff she would need to take with her, things like her purse and her keys.

‘I called the police and reported her missing and also phoned her parents. Since then I haven’t slept much."

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ates-sobs-I-want-Christmas.html#ixzz1CHteCUn1

I just read a quote from GR's mother [I'll link it if I can find it after everywhere I've been today] ...

GR's mom said he called when he arrived and said JY was not home. She said she's probably around. And GR then said all of her stuff is here.

The crime watch report mentions the call to RS but not the text to MW.
Why not, if it is a true account of what they know she actually did on her way home. Someone may have noticed a girl texting drawing their attention to maybe something else important.

I am sure the police would have checked JY's contact list, especially since she hadn't seen MW for 18 months, the text may have been meant for the next friend or someone else on her contact list, as it is a common mistake to make.

I just read a quote from GR's mother [I'll link it if I can find it after everywhere I've been today] ...

GR's mom said he called when he arrived and said JY was not home. She said she's probably around. And GR then said all of her stuff is here.

Earlier Mrs Reardon had spoken of when Greg called her when he arrived home.

She said: "He phoned me on Sunday and said 'I've just got home and Jo's not here'.

"At the time, I told him not to worry as she must have just nipped out. Then he said all her stuff was still there and later reported her missing."

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/Family-s-plea-Jo-murder/article-3047139-detail/article.html

X

I have so much trouble with the acronyms ...

Also, someone asked earlier about the need for acronyms ... my understanding of the reason in the Netherlands is that they are under Roman Law, and this protects an accused until a conviction. Looking at Dutch reports, you'll notice that the first name and last initial are used, and that the eyes in photos are blacked out. The law is that an accused will be identified by first name and last initial to protect all rights. In the UK, I suspect that it is a variation of this law, whereby the rights of the accused are protected and no details or circumstances of the investigation can be released until the time of trial.

Earlier Mrs Reardon had spoken of when Greg called her when he arrived home.

She said: "He phoned me on Sunday and said 'I've just got home and Jo's not here'.

"At the time, I told him not to worry as she must have just nipped out. Then he said all her stuff was still there and later reported her missing."

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/Family-s-plea-Jo-murder/article-3047139-detail/article.html

X

In retrospect, 3.5 hours doesn't seem like too long. Initially I thought that he should have reacted faster, but in a normal trusting relationship the police are probably not contacted much less than 3 hours after someone is last seen.

Anyone raising the alarm the minute they walk through the door is probably feigning concern and returning from dropping the body.

The crime watch report mentions the call to RS but not the text to MW.
Why not, if it is a true account of what they know she actually did on her way home. Someone may have noticed a girl texting drawing their attention to maybe something else important.

I am sure the police would have checked JY's contact list, especially since she hadn't seen MW for 18 months, the text may have been meant for the next friend or someone else on her contact list, as it is a common mistake to make.

RS and MW ... I don't remember what these acronyms mean. Maybe Destroyer or Salem could repost the list? Is one the friend of the brother, the brother of the girlfriend is G, W ... I'm lost.

The midnight scream is one that seems out of place and it's crossed my mind that it might have been a deflection tactic, especially if it was a resident who reported it. Perhaps the same neighbour who's now claiming that VT was seen at the flats that evening and CJ told him that Greg would be away for the weekend. Would be interesting to know who's reported these things.

The "_____ help me" is unusual. It was reported by someone that has an apartment in the building facing Joanna's flat. He was on his computer, heard the cry, went outside for about 10 seconds, saw how icey it was and assumed that it was someone that slipped on the ice. It was several days later that he realized that it may be significant and reported it to police. He thought that it was around midnight, and went back into his internet history to try to pinpoint a time, but was unable.

There were also two screams heard by someone attending a Christmas party across the street. The person that heard the screams was unsure whether they were cries for help or season celerations ... but the screams at 9 correspond better with the half full cider bottle and uneaten pizza.

RS and MW ... I don't remember what these acronyms mean. Maybe Destroyer or Salem could repost the list? Is one the friend of the brother, the brother of the girlfriend is G, W ... I'm lost.

Destroyer's list of acronyms is available as part of the first post on this thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tabak-charged-murder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The IT worker said he and his wife had been in touch with their daughter’s boyfriend Greg Reardon since Tabak was charged.

He added that he thought Mr Reardon was ‘still shell-shocked’, saying: ‘I think he still cannot believe Jo is dead. This news is another thing he has had to get used to, the idea that his neighbour might be Jo’s killer.

I mentioned earier that architects are generally a little soft when it comes to a philosophy of design, life and vision, wanting to improve conditions for everyone ... generally altruistic in interests and skills. The boyfriend would be devastated to imagine what happened while he was away for the weekend ... celebrating his brother's twins Christening; meeting them for the first time. What a memory ... and then throw the architect neighbour into the mix. He must be sleeping a lot.

The "_____ help me" is unusual. It was reported by someone that has an apartment in the building facing Joanna's flat. He was on his computer, heard the cry, went outside for about 10 seconds, saw how icey it was and assumed that it was someone that slipped on the ice. It was several days later that he realized that it may be significant and reported it to police. He thought that it was around midnight, and went back into his internet history to try to pinpoint a time, but was unable.

There were also two screams heard by someone attending a Christmas party across the street. The person that heard the screams was unsure whether they were cries for help or season celerations ... but the screams at 9 correspond better with the half full cider bottle and uneaten pizza.

Here's the link for that article.

Joanna Yeates murder case: Neighbour heard cry for help

"A resident who lives near the flat of murder victim Joanna Yeates has told police he may have heard her call for help.

The man, who asked not to be named, heard a chilling cry which worried him so much that he looked out of his window in his property, which is behind where Miss Yeates' lived, and then went outside to check it out."

Read more: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/NEIGHBOUR-HEARD-HELP/article-3132931-detail/article.html

It looks like I got the details right ... it is this that jumps off the page:

"It was not so much the words that were said that unnerved me but the way they were said."

If he could pin point the time, we would probably have a better understanding of when she was attacked or taken out of her flat.

I really like the idea that was posted earlier about Joanna being left in an obvious and visible location because someone was overthinking things ... but that remains to be seen.

As far as "architect goes" I think it should be recognized that architectural programming is not just about people management and people flow, but also about dictating people flow and managing people.

In plain site, next to the entrance to the Quarry, is very unusual, but fits perfectly with trying to cast aspersion elsewhere.

here is the link i think you are refering to Otto -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UK - Joanna Yeates, Clifton, Bristol, 17 December 2010 - #9

btw , sorry i have'nt been around much the last couple of days, been so busy at work & the computers have been down too so has been difficult to be able to post, especially as ive been driving a lot.

Will try & catch up over the weekend, keep up this excellent thread guys. :)

Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member