GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those tent shots were taken up to two days after the body was actually moved.
For all we know, the Police might have had a tea urn boiler in one of them. Those guys need their warm drinks in that weather :)

Those tents could be for anything at all two days later really. I'm not reading anything into them taken on the 27th Dec.
I don't think they were taken on the 27th. You can still see snow on the ground where the police haven't yet raked it and there's still snow on top of the hedge.

He might not have been the dog walker though yes?
Not all Police wear uniform e.t.c.

I'm not going to argue about it but I have only ever seen the man wearing the red jacket and the woman wearing the lavender jacket in video's filmed on the day that the body was discovered.

2j61yco.jpg

I don't think they were taken on the 27th. You can still see snow on the ground where the police haven't yet raked it and there's still snow on top of the hedge.

Yes there's absolutely no date on this video where those screen grabs come from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12082004

Any date from 25, 26 or 27th December there from.
The cloudy, murky weather on those screen shots, is certainly different to the Christmas day clear and sunny weather IMO.

article-1341452-0C93ED1A000005DC-704_634x356.jpg

Christmas Day weather.

Given the body find was on Christmas day, I suspect a lot of camera footage was taken after Christmas day possibly JMO.

Yes there's absolutely no date on this video where those screen grabs come from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12082004

Any date from 25, 26 or 27th December there from.
The cloudy, murky weather on those screen shots, is certainly different to the Christmas day clear and sunny weather IMO.

article-1341452-0C93ED1A000005DC-704_634x356.jpg

Christmas Day weather.

Given the body find was on Christmas day, I suspect a lot of camera footage was taken after Christmas day possibly JMO.

The following photo shows clear shadows on the ground suggesting it's the same sunny afternoon as the one above.

2j61yco.jpg

The following photo shows clear shadows on the ground suggesting it's the same sunny afternoon as the one above.

I wouldn't base any firm conclusion because you can see the top of a tent or two. Especially when those shots could be taken at anytime over a two day period. I'm a little unsure how they could confirm without a doubt, it's the actually body deposit site. We have seen several tents, all in different locations.

It's a whole new world at the top of that hill, and a world we haven't been privvy too.
For all we know there could be ten tents above the crest of that hill. Much activity could be going on up there, but on the other hand,there might not. We just don't know that!!
Basing hard fact on the top of a tent, some fake snow, and what you think might be happening on top of a hill, well it's hardly conclusive evidence IMO.

It would be a whole new ball game if we could get the clear view to really see what was going on.

JMO.

I wouldn't base any firm conclusion because you can see the top of a tent or two. Especially when those shots could be taken at anytime over a two day period. I'm a little unsure how they could confirm without a doubt, it's the actually body deposit site. We have seen several tents, all in different locations.

It's a whole new world at the top of that hill, and a world we haven't been privvy too.
For all we know there could be ten tents above the crest of that hill. Much activity could be going on up there, but on the other hand,there might not. We just don't know that!!
Basing hard fact on the top of a tent, some fake snow, and what you think might be happening on top of a hill, well it's hardly conclusive evidence IMO.

It would be a whole new ball game if we could get the clear view to really see what was going on.

JMO.
There's a range of evidence that draws me towards concluding that the deposition site is the verge beyond the quarry:

* It's where the police staged the reconstruction - if it were anywhere else, why didn't they stage it there?

* The 2 rows of police tape clearly mark an important barrier and there are no photos/film clips of any vehicles going past that point;

* The police tape is beyond the quarry entrance and on Xmas day we only see forensic people stepping past it;

* There are two forensic tents beyond the tape;

* The family are taken beyond the quarry entrance, under the tape and they stand and look left.

It isn't just one thing that supports a conclusion, it's the combination of the above that gives it credence IMO. I don't see anything like as much evidence pointing to any other place.

There's a range of evidence that draws me towards concluding that the deposition site is the verge beyond the quarry:

* It's where the police staged the reconstruction - if it were anywhere else, why didn't they stage it there?

* The 2 rows of police tape clearly mark an important barrier and there are no photos/film clips of any vehicles going past that point;

* The police tape is beyond the quarry entrance and on Xmas day we only see forensic people stepping past it;

* There are two forensic tents beyond the tape;

* The family are taken beyond the quarry entrance, under the tape and they stand and look left.

It isn't just one thing that supports a conclusion, it's the combination of the above that gives it credence IMO. I don't see anything like as much evidence pointing to any other place.

I'm quite amazed how determined people can be once a theory has been either discredited, flaws, or big holes made in it. I'm not sure how it can be proved that anything is for fact and certain, when nothing solid can ever be put forward to back it up.

Without either a photograph of the actual body in situ, or an official person marking the spot for us, then nothing can ever be proved beyond all doubt.

I applaud the sheer tenacity, and determination in trying though :applause:

I'm not determined in any way to stick to this theory of where the deposition site is. If better evidence arises, then I'll adjust my current conclusions accordingly. I previously thought the site was elsewhere but further evidence didn't support it so I went with the evidence. That's what you have to do in science.

http://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

Yeates murder. Vincent Tabak's brother Marcel 'he told us the whole house was searched even his apartment. So that disturbed his life a lot'

about 2 hours ago via HootSuite.

When he visited family over the holiday, he mentioned that the the whole house was turned on it's head because of the murder, that police were everywhere and that it made the situation stressful.

The flat was empty for a couple of months, and in that same time VT was at a sister office in the US. Then Joanna and GR moved in, and VT hardly knew them. The girlfrind of VT was worried about being in the flat, thinking that if it happened to the neighbor, then we may be at risk.

The family has heard nothing from the lawyer or from VT regarding the basis for the arrest. British law forbids the release of any info regarding the investigation to protect the rights of the accused.

Within an hour or two of the arrest, media was standing on his mother's step. No one was standing on his front step.

When he visited family over the holiday, he mentioned that the the whole house was turned on it's head because of the murder, that police were everywhere and that it made the situation stressful.

I'm not sure I understand.

Was it searched immediately after JY was reported missing? Or did he mean later after he was taken into custody?

I'm quite amazed how determined people can be once a theory has been either discredited, flaws, or big holes made in it.

It is amazing, isn't it! I do so agree with you :lol:

I'm not determined in any way to stick to this theory of where the deposition site is. If better evidence arises, then I'll adjust my current conclusions accordingly. I previously thought the site was elsewhere but further evidence didn't support it so I went with the evidence. That's what you have to do in science.

Wise words. :clap:

I'm not sure I understand.

Was it searched immediately after JY was reported missing? Or did he mean later after he was taken into custody?

He says that during Christmas he talked with VT about what was happening, and VT said that the house was "turned on it's head" because of the investigation, that it was stressful, that the girlfriend was concerned. He doesn't give dates ... only says that the whole building was searched ... and this was before he visited family over the holidays.

It is amazing, isn't it! I do so agree with you :lol:

Indeed it is, human behaviour observation is fascinating for sure :)

I have known people try prove a point so much they've actually forgotten the original point of it all. Such trivial things like a box of matches can become an obssesion.

Glad to see you back online my old mate Churwell :seeya:

He says that during Christmas he talked with VT about what was happening, and VT said that the house was "turned on it's head" because of the investigation, that it was stressful, that the girlfriend was concerned. He doesn't give dates ... only says that the whole building was searched ... and this was before he visited family over the holidays.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members