DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video Screencap - Two tents behind Police tape

2ezu3dk.jpg

Are these clips from Boxing day?

Jo Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak gets trial date

Monday, January 31st, 2011

"The devastated family of murdered architect Jo Yeates were today free to plan her funeral and put their cherished daughter to rest after her body was released by a court.

Engineer Vincent Tabak, 32, today appeared in Bristol Crown Court via video link charged with strangling tragic Jo, 25, and dumping her body in a secluded lane.

Judge Mr Justice Treacy pencilled in a provisional trial date for October 4 this year giving the prosecution eight months to prepare their case against Dutch national Tabak."

http://swns.com/jo-yeates-murder-vincent-tabak-gets-trial-date-311205.html

That's a possible scenario, but I have reservations about it, mainly because VT is not an attractive guy, so I think it's extremely unlikely that JY would have any dealings with him in that way, even if she didn't have a b/f. I do agree that she seemed to want to be away from her flat that evening, as indicated by the text on the way home. Phoning her friend on the way home was another delay to getting home. I wonder if her phone rang while the murderer was in her flat, which might have speeded things up. So many possibilities... I'm just hoping the police will work it all out satisfactorily.

Clearly TM would disagree with you on that first point.

Besides I'm not certain that it matters who JY was attracted to. Who found her attractive might be more to the point.

Besides I'm not certain that it matters who JY was attracted to. Who found her attractive might be more to the point.

Of course, but I was referring to Deckard's hypothetical scenario, in which she had had some kind of physical dealings of that kind with him.

If VT was the killer that is one helluva strong urge he needed to be sated. She had barely been back home 15 or 20 minutes before the first screams were heard.

No self doubt, "should I go around or shouldn't I".

Could he fit the profile of a high functioning, manipulative sociopath?

I have to admit, if I had to choose to spend a long train journey in a carriage with either VT or CJ, I might choose VT!

Jo was left on the verge of Longwood Lane – one of the first roads without houses a driver leaving Bristol in this direction will reach. It is 50 yards south of an entrance to a quarry

but the darkness meant the killer missed several better spots nearby to conceal her body properly.

Opposite the floral tributes there is a gap between a wall and a fence at the quarry face. If you are strong enough to get a body into a car it will not take much more effort to get it in the gap. If Jo had been left there it is quite possible she would not have been found for years

On google maps there is a gap between a wall and a fence this is around 75 to 100 yards from the quarry entrance. So obviously he knew that the floral tributes were not the disposition site since he had already said that it was 50 yards from the quarry entrance.

Maybe someone could post a better link as this one is rubbish!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...=XJO4J4hczKN2Gdx3KetKRg&cbp=13,104.4,,0,-1.73

If VT was the killer that is one helluva strong urge he needed to be sated. She had barely been back home 15 or 20 minutes before the first screams were heard.

No self doubt, "should I go around or shouldn't I".

Could he fit the profile of a high functioning, manipulative sociopath?

I have to admit, if I had to choose to spend a long train journey in a carriage with either VT or CJ, I might choose VT!

Really? I could imagine having a good conversation about English literature with CJ. (I'm a big Wilkie Collins fan as well):)

Regarding the self-doubt thing: yes, that would indicate a certain arrogance, or a delusion arising from inability to read her body language correctly over a period of time, a misinterpretation of her friendliness, and then there was no time to lose, as this might be his only opportunity for some time. He might have been drinking to give himself courage, which wouldn't have helped his self-control.

MP calls for change in the law after 'intrusive' coverage of Joanna Yeates case

Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:21

A CONSERVATIVE MP is calling for a change in the law following the 'intrusive' way in which the media reported the arrest of a Bristol man in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates.

The private life of retired English professor Chris Jefferies, aged 65 and of Clifton, was placed under intense scrutiny by the national media following his arrest on December 30.

Now Anna Soubry, MP for Broxtowe in Nottingham, has tabled a private member's bill which would prohibit newspapers and broadcasters from naming anyone who is questioned or arrested until they are charged with a crime.

"I've never seen anything like the coverage of [Chris Jefferies]. It was intrusive and went beyond anything that is acceptable. It's 24 hour rolling news that is the cause," she said.

Read more: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...ates-case/article-3163655-detail/article.html

MP calls for change in the law after 'intrusive' coverage of Joanna Yeates case

Monday, January 31, 2011, 13:21

A CONSERVATIVE MP is calling for a change in the law following the 'intrusive' way in which the media reported the arrest of a Bristol man in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates.

The private life of retired English professor Chris Jefferies, aged 65 and of Clifton, was placed under intense scrutiny by the national media following his arrest on December 30.

Now Anna Soubry, MP for Broxtowe in Nottingham, has tabled a private member's bill which would prohibit newspapers and broadcasters from naming anyone who is questioned or arrested until they are charged with a crime.

"I've never seen anything like the coverage of [Chris Jefferies]. It was intrusive and went beyond anything that is acceptable. It's 24 hour rolling news that is the cause," she said.

Read more: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...ates-case/article-3163655-detail/article.html

Really? I could imagine having a good conversation about English literature with CJ. (I'm a big Wilkie Collins fan as well):)

Regarding the self-doubt thing: yes, that would indicate a certain arrogance, or a delusion arising from inability to read her body language correctly over a period of time, a misinterpretation of her friendliness, and then there was no time to lose, as this might be his only opportunity for some time. He might have been drinking to give himself courage, which wouldn't have helped his self-control.

Maybe it is a case of better the devil you don't know for me.

CJ came across as arrogant when faced with the media outside his home. Admittedly he was put in a tight spot. There's no doubt he would be a formidable opponent in a court room. A little hard to warm to though.

On google maps there is a gap between a wall and a fence this is around 75 to 100 yards from the quarry entrance. So obviously he knew that the floral tributes were not the disposition site since he had already said that it was 50 yards from the quarry entrance.

I don't think he meant the floral tributes site either.

The stills from the BBC clip also show very clearly that there are two tents beyond the quarry entrance and access to them is restricted by 2 police tapes. They are beyond the brow of the hill and partially hidden from view, just as the family were when they crossed that tape and stood looking to the left. This is also the spot where Crime Watch staged the reconstruction so that's a lot of pointers to it being the deposition site.

I don't think he meant the floral tributes site either.

The stills from the BBC clip also show very clearly that there are two tents beyond the quarry entrance and access to them is restricted by 2 police tapes. They are beyond the brow of the hill and partially hidden from view, just as the family were when they crossed that tape and stood looking to the left. This is also the spot where Crime Watch staged the reconstruction so that's a lot of pointers to it being the deposition site.

Those tent shots were taken up to two days after the body was actually moved.
For all we know, the Police might have had a tea urn boiler in one of them. Those guys need their warm drinks in that weather :)

Those tents could be for anything at all two days later really. I'm not reading anything into them taken on the 27th Dec.

@Phillb...Regarding your earlier question about the date; it may be the 25th as I can see the male dog walker in this screencap.

14ifzes.jpg

Aneurin, do you have an opinion on the true location where the body was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee