GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's possible that cj played some part in what happened to jo but i'm more inclined to think he's still on bail to stop him talking to the press. It also helps to remind him that they may still charge him for mis leading the investigation and that stops his threat about sueing them for wrongful arrest. Jmo
See your point but why mislead the police if you had no part in it. He could easily claim it was not intentional so how could they prove it either way. If it was proved intentional then that would lead to some suspicion. Unintentionally misleading the police would hardly be a crime would it.

See your point but why mislead the police if you had no part in it. He could easily claim it was not intentional so how could they prove it either way. If it was proved intentional then that would lead to some suspicion. Unintentionally misleading the police would hardly be a crime would it.

If CJ had some part in the crime, VT will not sit back and take the full rap. He would spill the beans you can be certain of that. He's a very intelligent guy, no mug that's for sure.

Or there could be some connection to one of his cars, since the police seem to be holding on to it. VT was not charged with murder for nothing though, we might all be surprised to hear what they have on him. Most likely, there's evidence that could not possibly be planted. If he took Jo's life, destroying her family in the process, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

Regarding the car, I dont know what parking arrangements they have at the flats, but, it could be the case that the car that police still have is the car that belongs to the friend of CJ who is currently in SA and uses the said car
on his return to UK. This car if it was parked at the address, could it be that as CJ is sometimes not around (has a place in France etc.) and VT has been in the flat for a couple of years, maybe there is a spare key that CJ has told him about and where to find it just to start it up every now and then to keep
'it ticking over' as its not used so often. Therefore, he had access to a vehicle immediately, or indeed when needed. Could also be if a resident had visitors staying etc. the key was known to VT to move it in order to give and extra parking space from time to time.

VT's lawyers could dispute evidence as planted or that others had access to the Canynge road address. If evidence was also collected from Aberdeen road it would be harder to dispute. IYSWIM.

Exactly, or say his Office computors/ phone records or even girls he had previously dated had come forward with certain information about his behaviour in drink or whatever, which could have some bearing on this case. The thing is, they could have a list as long as your arm, things impossible to be planted.

Exactly, or say his Office computors/ phone records or even girls he had previously dated had come forward with certain information about his behaviour in drink or whatever, which could have some bearing on this case. The thing is, they could have a list as long as your arm, things impossible to be planted.

I agree and also the fact that anything found at the Aberdeen Rd address in connection with this would be very difficult to explain away.

1. Why do murderers murder? There is seldom reasonable explanation and I've detailed WHY I believe Tabak killed JO. He was caught red handed doing something horrendous. Peeping Tom and Stalking is *not* a "relatively minor offense".. Exactly what is really going on - is up for speculation. My guess is - he spied on her. That's devious, perverted and criminal. Not "minor". It had to be huge to kill her ...

2. No, I'm not suggesting he's inside for being a voyeur. I suggest her murdered Jo; that he was a voyeur (stalker) may be an *additional* charge. If this additional charge HAPPENS to be true - this means he murdered a witness. If deemed so - this makes his murder charges that much more heinous and serious. Life w/o parole - in not so many words. HOWEVER, these are my thoughts.

3. I daresay the decent, nice, kind, quiet ... Tabak ... holds some very nefarious, scary, devious and dark secrets.

I stand to be corrected and may be 100% wrong. I do NOT believe he's remanded on only what has been revealed to date. To believe that is naive. There's NO reason all the evidence should be released now. That would mean an unfair and tainted jury pool. All we can do is speculate on how/why charges are so severe.

NOT a stitch up ...

:)

SO this devious and scary pervert kills someone because he is peeping at her ......

OK so he kills her then why if he is SO devious does he take her body a few miles down the road, over a TOLL BRIDGE...pays his toll has to borrow a car (smile your on candid camera), then places her right on a very very busy road for all to see.......

Now for me if he killed her why on earth didnt he just pick her up and put her body over the wall into the quarry. The body would have still been warm, this guy is 6ft 4ins tall and very fit, so could have easily put her there, but no instead he puts her out for everyone to see.

Now he had no idea the populace of bristol were all blind and wouldnt find her the next morning. So assuming he just left her there and she was found the very next mornjing this killing well he would have been in the frame straight away.....no alibi etc.

Now for me if this person is so devious and holds hidden secrets so bad we wouldnt want to talk about them here, why on earth didnt he hide the body really well, so it would not be found for a long time, leaving him lots of time to set up an alibi and get rid of any traces he did it.

He had NO IDEA that Greg wouldnt come back that night or even the next day. People change their minds, or Greg could have found the journey to bad and turned back because of the weather.

No for me if this devious clever man vincent tabak killed her then he isnt as devious and intelligent/clever as you make out.

IF you kill someone, or rob someone you make sure you have an alibi in place a really good one.

This guy kills her and has to borrow a car, goes over clifton bridge pays his toll money (assuming of course he had the change in his pocket), and leaves the body on a verge in full view of everyone...................

I would say he is a bit stupid to do all this.............and certainly not devious.

I agree with you Columbosstogey. Also I was reading on another site earlier that stated an early report from police believe along with the parents that J never actually reached her own flat that evening, but things were placed there to make it seem as if she had. If this turns out to be true then the 'peeping tom'/voyuerism theory is a nonsense anyway.

I think it was what the father said that gave the impression that the flat was unusually tidy.

Perhaps she did tidy the flat on Saturday morning OR they had just been a bit more tidy over that week as they were holding a party on the tuesday. The father wasnt always there so how he can make such sweeping statements......its only a tiny flat hardly difficult for them to keep tidy. Perhaps before Greg went to Sheffield he thought he would help Joanna and put some of his dirty washing in the washing basket and tidied up a bit.........

I think it was what the father said that gave the impression that the flat was unusually tidy.

I wonder if it's possible that the murderer was in the flat when she arrived home, but concealed himself (in the bathroom or bedroom, for example). He might have thought that when she didn't arrive home at her usual time, she was away for the weekend. When he showed himself, she screamed and he had to silence her.

Edit: This has obviously been said before. Please ignore!

Maybe someone wanted to try her clothes on....its happened before...Midsomer murders I think. lol. Sorry. But yes someone could have gone into her flat to try her clothes on a closet transvestite and she found him there turned to run away and he strangled her perhaps with something he was holding at the time.......

There is obviously a lot of information gathered that we arent aware of, a lot of emphasis has been on the flat, was it tidy or untidy?? I think the main thing in this is when father of JY commented that 'there were other factors, other reasons that they were asked not to go into by the police' that indicated to them 100 per cent that she had been abducted (this was prior to 25/12 when the body had been found). These other reasons I think are the important ones, but what they are we can only speculate on.

Maybe someone wanted to try her clothes on....its happened before...Midsomer murders I think. lol. Sorry. But yes someone could have gone into her flat to try her clothes on a closet transvestite and she found him there turned to run away and he strangled her perhaps with something he was holding at the time.......

Too risky I think this scenario as GR could have turned back at anytime due to bad weather or car probs.

That too kINGFISHER, poor cat must have been squaling by sun eve lots of ppl must have heard Bernard (you'd think anyway)

Actually probably not. I wonder if the cat was a bit traumatised if there was violence in the flat animals get scared and hide.

And the cat didnt seem to alert Greg to anything wrong as he said that the cat was frantic when he got home, that would have alerted me straight away.

What I think the mum noticed was probably she went to the toilet after her journey and the litter tray was full of poop......she knew that there is no way Joanna would have left her cat in that state....IF it was my daughter who has cats I would think that my daughter too had been abducted....there is no way my daughter would have left her cats in a poop state and if I found her coat, boots and bag and mobile in the house I would know she had been abducted.

The bathroom is funny enough the one popular place that people leave the cat tray......

I still find it hard to believe that Greg left it 4 hours .... the thing is as well Joanna was suffering from very bad headaches that week and the first place I would have rang would have been the local hospitals made sure she wasnt taken there.

I think she had a visitor about 10ish. I am not sure that the pizza was for friday more likely saturday. She buys the pizza so she doesnt have to go out again.......in the morning and can get on with her cooking....

It's possible that CJ played some part in what happened to Jo but I'm more inclined to think he's still on bail to stop him talking to the press. It also helps to remind him that they may still charge him for mis leading the investigation and that stops his threat about sueing them for wrongful arrest. JMO

Hello Robin Hood! Now why do I believe I may recognise your writing style? Lol. Anyway, I completely concur with all you're submitted. Slapping bail conditions would automatically gag CJ - after all, we do know he tends to be deceptive when giving his "account" of things.

@ Your preceding post, above. Indeed, if there are clues at both addresses, it does not take a rocket scientist (maybe a forensic scientist) to link both locations. Might someone say the police or "someone else" stitched him up? That would be hard as no-one knew he was going to stay at Ab Road when Jo was murdered....

Who was the "him" the car belonged to?
What was the "significant item" police recovered?
Who was the "distraught female" that rang police?
What "circumstance" may have led to her to this distraught tipping-point?

Did Tabak nick the pizza - and when TM returned from her office party (either later that night or the next day) ... did Tabak pretend he'd actually bought it for them - a "quick 'n easy" meal prior to visiting Cambridge?

Hmmmm. Mind boggles....

These items have all been spoken about by the parents (well not the poop tray I admit) but I am interested in the 'other reasons and factors' that they were asked not to go into that must hold so many clues in this.

Yes links between poss forensic findings at Ab Road and the fact that they had VT under observation prior to his arrest.

SO this devious and scary pervert kills someone because he is peeping at her ......

OK so he kills her then why if he is SO devious does he take her body a few miles down the road, over a TOLL BRIDGE...pays his toll has to borrow a car (smile your on candid camera), then places her right on a very very busy road for all to see.......

Now for me if he killed her why on earth didnt he just pick her up and put her body over the wall into the quarry. The body would have still been warm, this guy is 6ft 4ins tall and very fit, so could have easily put her there, but no instead he puts her out for everyone to see.

Now he had no idea the populace of bristol were all blind and wouldnt find her the next morning. So assuming he just left her there and she was found the very next mornjing this killing well he would have been in the frame straight away.....no alibi etc.

Now for me if this person is so devious and holds hidden secrets so bad we wouldnt want to talk about them here, why on earth didnt he hide the body really well, so it would not be found for a long time, leaving him lots of time to set up an alibi and get rid of any traces he did it.

He had NO IDEA that Greg wouldnt come back that night or even the next day. People change their minds, or Greg could have found the journey to bad and turned back because of the weather.

No for me if this devious clever man vincent tabak killed her then he isnt as devious and intelligent/clever as you make out.

IF you kill someone, or rob someone you make sure you have an alibi in place a really good one.

This guy kills her and has to borrow a car, goes over clifton bridge pays his toll money (assuming of course he had the change in his pocket), and leaves the body on a verge in full view of everyone...................

I would say he is a bit stupid to do all this.............and certainly not devious.

He wouldn't have an alibi in place if the killing wasn't premeditated. If we are of the mind it was VT since he has been charged, then he was devious enough to take a young girls life and try to cover up after the fact. What is he going to do with no plan in place, carry her on his back out of the area. It appears the perp was stupid, as you say to do all these things but also devious enough to sit back and let someone else take the rap. In my opinion if the perp is VT, or anyone else for that matter, they are certainly devious and as it appears also stupid.

Too risky I think this scenario as GR could have turned back at anytime due to bad weather or car probs.

Hi yes I totally agree with you, was musing....

I dont think VT had any hand in her death, you have to have a motive and opportunity.

What motive would he have?

I dont believe anything about spying this guy is a hard working person and he wasnt even in the country for the majority of the time that Joanna and Greg moved in I think he was only around for less then 2 weeks. Hardly time to form an attachment and why would he.........he had his girlfriend, he wasnt some creepy geek who had no one.......and lived on their own.

Evidence well, let us face it, there are a lot of people who get arrested and charged and found not guilty OR get found guilty then a few years along the way they find that the evidence was dodgy or the pathologist was on menopause or something.

I think the police had to get an arrest as time was marching along and prior to all this there was the talk about all the old COLD CASES in the Bristol area, and I think they were not going to have another COLD CASE to deal with.

Whoever killed this girl knew what he was doing. The kill was quick and clean.

I think whoever killed her did not come from the flats or that area because if they had I dont think the killer would have left her so close to home in full view of everyone.

The lane was close to the motorway north or south. The perp could have easily taken her and left her and then gone on......i think this person has killed before, the scene is too clean.

He wouldn't have an alibi in place if the killing wasn't premeditated. If we are of the mind it was VT since he has been charged, then he was devious enough to take a young girls life and try to cover up after the fact. What is he going to do with no plan in place, carry her on his back out of the area. It appears the perp was stupid, as you say to do all these things but also devious enough to sit back and let someone else take the rap. In my opinion if the perp is VT, or anyone else for that matter, they are certainly devious and as it appears also stupid.

Yes i agree but the way to set an alibi is to hide the body really well so it wouldnt be found quickly....the body was left in full view of anyone and if she was found on the 18th we would have heard about him a lot earlier on as she would have been found before Greg got home.....so if she died on the 17th and was left there early 18th and found then it would be a whole different ball game, and VT would have been in the frame straight away ......

So premeditated or not he would never have left her on that verge it makes no sense.......................he would have been in the picture........

I think the body was put on the verge on the 24th anyway.

SO this devious and scary pervert kills someone because he is peeping at her ...... [edits mine] .... I would say he is a bit stupid to do all this.............and certainly not devious.

Good grief, columbosstogey; I have never roared laughing at a response as I did with your interpretation of my theory and description; you are *hilarious*. This is no laughing matter, I know and respect as much ... but I could hear you - if you get my drift. Oh lord, I needed that, today. Shoooo - I was in stitches.

Actually, it's merely my theory, my perception ... my views. None of us has a clue as to the gathered evidence; we may only speculate. I do believe Tabak did this - indeed I can't believe that the cops just flung him inside for brownie points. Magistrates and judges have to sign warrants well before arrest stage. And thereafter - to file murder charges in a case this high-profile (on evidence we do not, and will know) has to be pretty tough and tight.

But then - that's just my opinion. I'll need a porta-potty if you reply as you did before... so behave, please else I'll end up like him, again ----> :floorlaugh:

Hi yes I totally agree with you, was musing....

I dont think VT had any hand in her death, you have to have a motive and opportunity.

What motive would he have?

I dont believe anything about spying this guy is a hard working person and he wasnt even in the country for the majority of the time that Joanna and Greg moved in I think he was only around for less then 2 weeks. Hardly time to form an attachment and why would he.........he had his girlfriend, he wasnt some creepy geek who had no one.......and lived on their own.

Evidence well, let us face it, there are a lot of people who get arrested and charged and found not guilty OR get found guilty then a few years along the way they find that the evidence was dodgy or the pathologist was on menopause or something.

I think the police had to get an arrest as time was marching along and prior to all this there was the talk about all the old COLD CASES in the Bristol area, and I think they were not going to have another COLD CASE to deal with.

Whoever killed this girl knew what he was doing. The kill was quick and clean.

I think whoever killed her did not come from the flats or that area because if they had I dont think the killer would have left her so close to home in full view of everyone.

The lane was close to the motorway north or south. The perp could have easily taken her and left her and then gone on......i think this person has killed before, the scene is too clean.

Some interesting points there. As for motive, we dont know, if VT he could have had motive, it could have been sexual motive, he certainly could have had the opportunity living in such close proximity and if he knew GR was away.

I read on another site yesterday (there was no link to back this up so not sure if it is true or just more speculation) that although JY was found clothed it was thought her clothes had been removed and put back on again.

If he had access to this other vehicle police still have and traces of JY or soil/pollen on tyres from area where body was found AND if there are traces found at Ab Rd then I believe they have their man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61