GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone let themselves into jy flat and tried to make it look like she had been home but somehow just didn’t get it right.

I am of the opinion that she must have made it home as i think it would be too risky for anyone (the perp) to use her keys and enter her flat and return items to make it look as if she had made it home as they wouldnt know who could be around and see/hear them, wouldnt even know if gr had returned as journey was too treacherous to continue or was having car probs.

I also wonder about cj, as from what we have been told of him by media, he was a ll that new all about tenants it seems and their movements, he was even there to help gr get his car going to get to sheffield, surely he would have knocked at jys door at some point over weekend to enquire about whether gr made it safely to sheffield considering auto trouble before and then the hazardous driving conditions. Maybe he did and its just not been reported by media.

and what about the poor cat hungry and noisy, surely he would had to go and investigate , the person he is.

If the murder occurred in flat 2 then why would the killer spend time tidying if an unanswered text from MW came in at 9:20pm?

Would that not light a firecracker under him to get out of there?

If the murder occurred in flat 2 then why would the killer spend time tidying if an unanswered text from MW came in at 9:20pm?

Flat 2 is VT's flat, isn't it? :waitasec:

Perhaps it did Deckard

That would suggest he was forced to move the body shortly after the text from MW came through.

If, instead, JY was in flat 1 when the murder occurred then VT may never have been wise to the unanswered text at all assuming JY marched round without her bag and just her door key in her jeans pocket.

Again I have to ask the ladies, would you bother taking your bag with you if you were angry and just making the journey between the two flat doors.

I don't think she would have.

I am a female Deckard and certainly wouldnt bother taking my bag if I was making a journey between two flat doors, would possibly take my mobile in my hand, just in case I got a reply to a txt or call I had just made, or if I thought I might feel a bit vulnerable!!

ON the other hand if J never made it in to her own flat, saw VT on way in and he asked if she wanted to go in for a drink she would have had bag with her and mobile would have gone off in his flat. Then would come the need to go and replace items to make it look like she had arrived home.

If the murder occurred in VT's flat at the very least he had to have returned her boots and keys.

Why would he return her boots?

Maybe he wanted it to look like she wouldn't have been round to his flat in her bare socks, so ruling his flat out as the murder scene.

Maybe she had mud/slush on her boots that he did not want to contaminate the boot of a car.

If JY had entered his flat remember he has all night to clean the scene. Much dicier to have had to clean JY's flat.

Possibly because she had taken them off herself, and it would be too difficult for someone else to put them back on.

If the scene of the crime is JY's flat then it ups the probability that the killer had immediate access to a vehicle due to the timing of MW's unanswered text.

It also significantly impacts the possible motive for the attack. It becomes more proactive. Killer comes to JY's door.

More reactive if JY comes to his door.

It all boils down to what type of a killer do we have?

If the scene of the crime is JY's flat then it ups the probability that the killer had immediate access to a vehicle due to the timing of MW's unanswered text.

It also significantly impacts the possible motive for the attack. It becomes more proactive. Killer comes to JY's door.

More reactive if JY comes to his door.

It all boils down to what type of a killer do we have?

Not necessarily access to a vehicle immediately, body could have been moved and stored somewhere till vehicle became available, could have been taken out in a ski board case or other suitcase.

Not necessarily access to a vehicle immediately, body could have been moved and stored somewhere till vehicle became available, could have been taken out in a ski board case or other suitcase.

In that case, after hearing the text and having to assume JY could have an acquaintance arriving at any moment why not just make your exit?
Why bother with removing the body at all?

A body in VT's flat forces removal.

In that case, after hearing the text and having to assume JY could have an acquaintance arriving at any moment why not just make your exit?
Why bother with removing the body at all?

A body in VT's flat forces removal.

Could only be I think as they wanted body removed from building so people
living in there would not be so scrutinised as it had the intents and purposes of an 'outsider/stranger' random attack.

If the killing was in the flat, not premeditated and the eventual perp entered Jo’s flat invited. Having no original intent,he most likely would have touched a lot of surfaces, door handle, chair arms, fibre transfer, sweat from palms, hairs, coughs, sneezes etc. Its probable he wouldn't even remember everything he had touched or came in contact with. He would have to do a real good job of cleaning everything in sight in order to cover his tracks to leave no trace. All would have to be done before he finally closed the door leaving the keys behind.

That would suggest he was forced to move the body shortly after the text from MW came through.

If, instead, JY was in flat 1 when the murder occurred then VT may never have been wise to the unanswered text at all assuming JY marched round without her bag and just her door key in her jeans pocket.

Again I have to ask the ladies, would you bother taking your bag with you if you were angry and just making the journey between the two flat doors.

I don't think she would have.

I certainly would not take my handbag just to go next door but I would take my key.

If the peephole scenario is correct and the murder occurred in VT's flat he had to enter JY's flat at some point afterward.

If JY had made it known that a peephole had been found then he had no choice after the killing but to attempt a cover up from JY's side of the partition wall. If it had been spotted by her it could be spotted by others.

The one thing he would not have known was that JY had been cooking the pizza. You don't ordinarily cook a pizza and leave it sitting in the oven untidy or not. It had to go to muddy the timeline.

My guess is the peephole would have been in the bathroom for two reasons. Greater opportunity for nudity and if you are using the bathroom you have the lights on.

I certainly would not take my handbag just to go next door but I would take my key.

I think it would depend on the purpose of the visit. If just a quick errand, then probably no bag, but much more likely to take the bag if it was a social visit and you were going in for a drink and conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunyaBizness54