GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more likely that he would entrust it to PS, a "mechanically minded" neighbour and friend of many years standing.

you know he is a friend of many years standing do you.

The bathroom is funny enough the one popular place that people leave the cat tray......

Is it? I've always kept mine in the kitchen.

That does however perhaps explain why a little stray who moved in with me years ago used to boycott the litter tray in the kitchen...and would insist on having a wee down the bath plug hole instead

Much more likely that he would entrust it to PS, a "mechanically minded" neighbour and friend of many years standing.

Good point kINGFISHER !!!!!!!!! I missed that one :waitasec:

Is it? I've always kept mine in the kitchen.

That does however perhaps explain why a little stray who moved in with me years ago used to boycott the litter tray in the kitchen...and would insist on having a wee down the bath plug hole instead

How cute, a kitten using the bath plug hole !! I must say never had cats myself but ppl that I know that have cats do all have the litter tray in the bathroom.

Please can yo tell me where it said that not in in a newspaper I take it

You know he is a friend of many years standing do you.

Do you think the perp wanted Jo found? Interesting as some feel he was unable to tip Jo over the wall and into the quarry so as never to be found. Too many questions unanswered, indeed ...

Maybe the perp wanted everyone to think it must have been a weak, older man, preferably one with a long quiff, who certainly hadn't the strength to get the body over the wall. Couldn't be a 6ft 4in young man, he would have tipped the body over, no problem.

she never opened or answered her text messages after the 17th The difference that Js pareents and G noticed will give us that answer.

We know she didn't respond to texts. We can only presume those texts weren't opened. They most probably weren't, but we don't categorically know that. Not unless the police reported that and I missed it.

Maybe the perp wanted everyone to think it must have been a weak, older man, preferably one with a long quiff, who certainly hadn't the strength to get the body over the wall. Couldn't be a 6ft 4in young man, he would have tipped the body over, no problem.

I'm more inclined to think he was in a blind panic and very little thought went into any of it at all, or at least not until after he'd disposed of the body. More likely IMO that he was spooked on LL before putting the body over the wall, or his only or primary thought at the time was just to get rid of the body- get her away from the flat, fast, and anywhere would do so long as it was away from Canynge Road.

We know she didn't respond to texts. We can only presume those texts weren't opened. They most probably weren't, but we don't categorically know that. Not unless the police reported that and I missed it.

Good point the perp may indeed have opened some of the txts to see if it was a message that someone was coming round to see JY. Wonder if sock was used as a glove to open txts on phone ??

How cute, a kitten using the bath plug hole !! I must say never had cats myself but ppl that I know that have cats do all have the litter tray in the bathroom.

It was cute yeah, though I was gobsmacked the first time I saw her do it. Using my bath was bad enough, and she may have remained a lodger at chez goldielox had she stuck to said bath..but no...I drew the line when she progressed to doing likewise on my oven hob and all over my other cat's food too.

Good point kINGFISHER !!!!!!!!! I missed that one :waitasec:

Please can yo tell me where it said that not in in a newspaper I take it

You know he is a friend of many years standing do you.

I have established through independent research that they have been next-door neighbours for some years.
It is on record that PS is a former pupil of Clifton College and would therefore have known CJ 30-40 years ago.
We can deduce that they are on good terms because of the jumpleads incident, for one example.
So yes, I think it is safe to say they are friends of long standing.

Good point the perp may indeed have opened some of the txts to see if it was a message that someone was coming round to see JY. Wonder if sock was used as a glove to open txts on phone ??

Or GR could have opened them. You'd think he would have opened them anyway once he was on full alert however, he doesn't seem to have made any effort to check with Jo's best friend - the last known phone call Jo made that Friday night - so whether he did or not is anyone's guess.

I'm more inclined to think he was in a blind panic and very little thought went into any of it at all, or at least not until after he'd disposed of the body. More likely IMO that he was spooked on LL before putting the body over the wall, or his only or primary thought at the time was just to get rid of the body- get her away from the flat, fast, and anywhere would do so long as it was away from Canynge Road.

Exactly, that is what I really think he just wanted to get rid of he body. I expect the LL was the last thing on his mind at that time. But I am sure this is an issue that will be raised in court, if it goes to trial.

i have established through independent research that they have been next-door neighbours for some years.
It is on record that ps is a former pupil of clifton college and would therefore have known cj 30-40 years ago.
We can deduce that they are on good terms because of the jumpleads incident, for one example.
So yes, i think it is safe to say they are friends of long standing.

that would explain why forensics took p s car away then, because they were such good friends

This is a good representation of where I think the deposition site was.

Imagine you are the perp. It is dark and maybe you have your vehicle lights turned off so as not to attract attention. Initial reports stated that there was evidence to suggest an attempt was made to pass the body over the wall.

Any vehicle travelling north on Providence Lane would be clearly visible by it's lights to the perp in this location. The vehicle in question didn't even have to necessarily continue north on to Longwood Lane. It could have turned left or right on to the B3128. The very sight of a set of lights travelling north on Providence Lane could have spooked the perp no matter if he was 5' or 6' plus.

Perhaps the dump site was haphazard because the perp didn't wake up that morning intending to kill anyone. His hand could have been forced (in his mind) by events overtaking him on the Friday night.

For those that think the time of death was after 10pm or the next day, this would mean JY did not hear or respond to the text from MW who she wanted to have a drink with that night.

Agree with that except for one thing, I personally dont see how the body could have been deposited there before 24/25 Dec, it would have been noticed before Xmas day morn otherwise surely?

I don't buy the theory that a voyeur needs more than two weeks to feel attracted to a victim.

"You know what, I didn't fancy her last month but having given it some thought I might fancy her in a couple of months time!"

Maybe the fact he knew GR would be away that weekend spurred him on to create a botched job peephole?

If the murderer was a complete stranger what was the motive? Act of strangulation alone?

Agree with that except for one thing, I personally dont see how the body could have been deposited there before 24/25 Dec, it would have been noticed before Xmas day morn otherwise surely?

I agree it seems astounding. It did to me initially.

However, quarry traffic would predominantly turn right when exiting the quarry because of the 4 tonne limit over the culvert. There is an entrance to a wooded cycle path which dog walkers would presumably use before you get to the dump site. It is possible for a few inches of frozen snow(wind driven) to blur the outline of a body.

I agree it seems astounding. It did to me initially.

However, quarry traffic would predominantly turn right when exiting the quarry because of the 4 tonne limit over the culvert. There is an entrance to a wooded cycle path which dog walkers would presumably use before you get to the dump site. It is possible for a few inches of frozen snow(wind driven) to blur the outline of a body.

Okay, but I'm sure I recall the ppl that found the body saying they do that walk daily and would have discovered it before had it been there .... maybe this is another case of chinese whispers by media and forums though!

I don't buy the theory that a voyeur needs more than two weeks to feel attracted to a victim.

"You know what, I didn't fancy her last month but having given it some thought I might fancy her in a couple of months time!"

Maybe the fact he knew GR would be away that weekend spurred him on to create a botched job peephole?

If the murderer was a complete stranger what was the motive? Act of strangulation alone?

If it turns out that VT was a peeping tom, and there was a peep hole then that peep hole could have been there a while. He could have been spying on the previous tenant(s) of Jo's flat too for all we know.

And I agree that it wouldn't take two weeks - if he's that way inclined I'd imagine he'd be likely to peep through as soon as anyone new moved in next door. If he was intent on creating a spy hole between the two flats the best time to create it would surely be whilst the other place was vacant ie before Jo (or even the previous tenant) moved in.

If there was such a peep hole I still reckon it would have been giving a view of Jo's bedroom rather than the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic