GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the wrong time of year to leave windows open. So I doubt the cat could have gotten into VT's flat.

There is no other way the cat can get into the building unless through the communal entrance into the hall and VT or someone else would have had to of let the cat in to do that. I suppose the cat if it was left in the hall could have crept in to VT's flat?

We don't even know if the Cat is that important other than the statement made by GR to the press mentioning the cat seemed agitated.

If it had happened once, it could have happened again. Perhaps the door was left ajar while he went out to the car, or the bins, or whatever. But it is just a suggestion.

where did the blood come from? they also said there was blood on the wall at the dump site - if she was strangled or smothered, where did the blood come from?

Now we know:

skynewsgatherer Harriet Tolputt
Scientists found blood from #JoannaYeates' nose on the wall near where her body was found, court hears.

Nothing mentioned about MH lately he arrived in England Bath, 2007 and she goes missing Sep 2007 in Bath. Wonder what month he arrived . Who knows?

"miss yeates died from strangulation. She was alive when it happened."

Nothing mentioned about MH lately he arrived in England Bath, 2007 and she goes missing Sep 2007 in Bath. Wonder what month he arrived . Who knows?

Melanie Hall went missing in 1996

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Melanie_Hall"]Murder of Melanie Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

@skynewsgatherer
#JoannaYeates had 43 separate injuries. Including marks on both wrists. #VincentTabak

#JoannaYeates' death was "uncomfortable and painful". It was not instantaneous says pros QC

#JoannaYeates died from compression to the neck most likely from the use of two hands. #VincentTabak

"He might have let go at any point but he did not. He knew she was in pain and struggling to breathe." court told. #VincentTabak

@skymartinbrunt
Pros says injuries to head, neck, trunk, neck, arms and legs

I'm glad to read that JY's parents are not in court this morning. The details that are emerging of the attack are very unpleasant indeed.

I'm not so sure. It's going to be difficult to prove murder without some indication of motive.....

Depends. They managed to convict Steve Wright of five murders without supplying any indication of motive whatsover.

skynewsgatherer Harriet Tolputt
#VincentTabak told police he had eaten pizza for his dinner the night #JoannaYeates was killed.

Mystery solved.

Another thing that was mentioned yesterday over Twitter was that VT was 'researching' sexual assault.

We already know that LE found traces of DNA on JY. - breast area, midriff.. etc.

43 injuries including marks on both wrists sounds like she could very well have been restrained before death.

Perhaps he tied her up before the strangulation?

skynewsgatherer
#VincentTabak told police he had eaten pizza for his dinner the night #JoannaYeates was killed.

=|

Depends. They managed to convict Steve Wright of five murders without supplying any indication of motive whatsover.

True enough, but the evidence was overwhelming and the jury had to make a straight decision between his claim of not guilty or guilty. There is something of a sad tradition of murdering prostitutes, so the jury may have assumed a sexual/sadistic motive.

In this case, the prosecution have the difficult job of proving that it was murder rather than manslaughter, which won't be easy if they cannot establish a motive.

@skynewsgatherer
#JoannaYeates had 43 separate injuries. Including marks on both wrists. #VincentTabak

#JoannaYeates' death was "uncomfortable and painful". It was not instantaneous says pros QC

#JoannaYeates died from compression to the neck most likely from the use of two hands. #VincentTabak

"He might have let go at any point but he did not. He knew she was in pain and struggling to breathe." court told. #VincentTabak

@skymartinbrunt
Pros says injuries to head, neck, trunk, neck, arms and legs

manslaughter my lily white @ss. :furious: how horrible! I liked it better when they said there were no injuries or sign of a struggle :( I'd hoped she went quickly and maybe too fast to know what was happening but CLEARLY that is not so.

I thought I might go to bristol one of these days but I am afraid I might be one of those people who screams out randomly and shows the "middle finger of affection" and get booted :(

I've got to go run errands, I hope you all will keep up the nice updates.

"No sign of foul play," he said in his text. Yet it couldn't get much fouler.:mad:

Tabak told chaplain 'i'm going to plead guilty for the crime I have done' asked if sorry he said 'yes'

BBM Don't know about anyone else but, for me, that is akin to reading someone's diary

Maybe, but perhaps one day she was in the bath or something and asked him to check something on her email and gave him the password. If it's only work-related stuff then perhaps she doesn't treat it as privately as a personal account. My husband doesn't care if I see his work account as 99% of them are very boring! Maybe she wouldn't realise that he then used the password to regularly 'check up on her'...

Of course VT is sorry~~~~~sorry for being in jail that is. His sole aim in life now is to find a way of getting off this charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member