GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you angel, if nothing except their relationship and job connected him to that city there wouldn't be much keeping him there after everything that happened, bad memories clouding the good ones

I have a feeling you are an astrologer Saggymoon, if so have you done the chart for the time when JY body was found. I have done a chart for 9.00am on the 25th and found it very powerful. I am quite sure that Jo was murdered at home and that there was a woman involved too.

I also feel 3-4 hours is a very long time before you take action to find your loved one. I havent ruled out the LL in this clever crime.

I dreamt that Jo was taken to the site in a van and her sock was used to open a frozen handle on a vehicle door.

It seems to have become fact that credit card receipts and CCTV footage has ruled GR being en route to Sheffield at the time that Joanna went missing. However the rumour has originated in a tabloid which went along the lines of '...it is believed that'.

However, this was the LE's response when asked at a press conference on 28th December whether GR was a suspect:
The police seem to not differentiate between 'suspect' and 'witness'. CJ is supposed to be a suspect....yet, if we are to believe, only stepped forward to say he had witnessed three people near Jos' flat. G/R is a 'witness'....yet he actually witnessed, if we are to believe, nothing more than an empty flat.

I think the police have quite a few 'suspects/witnesses' but not enough evidence yet to pursue them....must be frustrating for them (it's frustrating for all of us on here as we seem to be sifting, what little information we have, over and over again.

I dont think the police have anything at all. for the time being, until I have more info to confirm or deny, my money is still on the boyfriend. this whole collecting DNA from all of bristol and all JY's facebook friends reeks of desperation. totally overboard.

When I saw this, I too thought there was a resemblance to Jo....but also thought the hair was too long. But, todays Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urder-Facebook-friends-asked-DNA-samples.html

shows Jo with long hair and...take away the make up...could well be her. I have informed the police of the link to see what they think.

I'm sure it's not her. It seems to be the same woman who is pictured again in the last photo of the set here...http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorp/sets/72157624260215046/with/4694330576/

RE: phil B

White van with a man in a woolly hat. Sounds rather like a builder to me.
I guess the entrance to a quarry is an unusual place to see someone like that.

A lot of strange things go off in that lane. First the mysterious 4X4. Then the two rain soaked men running out of the woods at 6 a.m last week. Now the nervous white van man.

It sounds rather odd that he speeds off as soon as the dog walker spotted him.

On another note one of the Detectives that wrote a piece in the Daily Mirror said he would not overlook the hotel (Redwood Hotel) that is just one minute from longwood lane. The Perp could have had a room there/worked there. Anyone fleeing Longwood Lane or running by foot from the scene would not have far to go.
Maybe the reason he sped off is because he was about to 'fly tip' (dump rubbish). Lots of people do this...although there is no need...and builders/gardeners have been known to dump rubbish/rubble in a secluded spot.

Re: Teabreid
The body was found on Christmas morning, I believe it had snowed heavily during the early hours, so the body would have been well covered in snow if dumped the previous evening..

The van was spotted on 23/12, before the body was discovered, so it can't have been a "tourist".

I am with you here that the body was placed here Christmas Eve. Maybe the perp tried to get rid of it before, tried to dispose of in the Quaury.. but kept getting disturbed. His last chance was to leave it on the side of the road. Maybe the guy seen sprinting accross the road in traffic christmas eve (coming from the site of the body) was one of the perps helpers... or maybe another explanation.... any ideas?

Oh dear. If, as has been reported, this was a devoted couple planning a life together, I can absolutely see myself thinking and saying I wouldn't return to the city. I may or may not realize it would be ill-advised and open to misinterpretation or question. I might not want to go back and I'd be likely to just blurt out what I was thinking. I can't see myself saying anyone was wasting time online or putting down online communities, though. I participate, obviously. But would I think differently if I were the object of suspicion? I need more caffeine to think this through.

FTR, I swear I haven't murdered anyone, I swear I don't know GR or anyone else in this case, and I swear I'm not a GR apologist and am not trying to assert his innocence. His actions, at least based on reporting (which may or may not be at all accurate), don't seem that odd to me.
Maybe he just didn't like all the suspicion surrounding him....he could hardly knock people for being online....when he used Facebook to try and find her...then went on to open a site to raise money for missing persons...bit of a contradiction there methinks.

I'm sure it's not her. It seems to be the same woman who is pictured again in the last photo of the set here...http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorp/sets/72157624260215046/with/4694330576/
Yes, looks like the same woman, minus the coat and scarf, I've been looking to see what was going on in Bristol on June 10th...seems to be quite a lot all the way through and wondered if Jo and G/R would have attended....as lots of things were going on at the harbourside...anyway..this pic doesn't look much like her at all. Back to the drawing board!

Also regarding the timing of Greggs 'Happy New Year' statement, did he think he was home & dry as Chris Jefferies was looking more & more likely to be charged at the time as the media gathered pace on him ?? Funny thing was, only an hour after Gregg posted his statement CJ was released on bail ?? Was this the reaction the LE were waiting for ??

Btw - i found the Crocodile Tears vid useful on Youtube, very interesting how they caught him out - maybe there has been some bugging already setup here & hope to trick them into talking by letting out false information ??

I'm not sure why they intend on DNA testing the FB contacts though, as someone linked to Joanna's page shortly after she went missing and she was very inactive on there, her last status update was from 2009 I think? Unless its a way of requesting DNA from someone they suspect without trying to throw too much suspicion on them....by this I am thinking of GR (although I would have thought his would have been taken as a matter of course), or CAG, now names as MW. Or indeed anyone who "knew" Joanna, as I am certain this was someone she knew.

I did wonder exactly how inactive Joanna really was on FB? As most people of our generation are rarely off it. Certainly Joanna, GR, her brother, brothers girlfriend and brothers friend all used it. Even her relatives (looked to be aunts etc) were part of the admin from the original 'Find Jo Yeates' group (before it went awry and was hijacked). I also then wondered whether someone could have accessed her page before she was found and deleted entries made, to make it look like it was inactive. Although I'm sure her friends would have been able to comment on how much she used it (or didn't, as the case may be).

I really, really hope the LE are following all this up and are simply being thorough in seemingly having no further leads. :(

Also regarding the timing of Greggs 'Happy New Year' statement, did he think he was home & dry as Chris Jefferies was looking more & more likely to be charged at the time as the media gathered pace on him ?? Funny thing was, only an hour after Gregg posted his statement CJ was released on bail ?? Was this the reaction the LE were waiting for ??

Btw - i found the Crocodile Tears vid useful on Youtube, very interesting how they caught him out - maybe there has been some bugging already setup here & hope to trick them into talking by letting out false information ??

Did you watch all the Crocodile Tears documentary? I found it absolutely fascinating! But also very sad to realise how wicked some people truly can be. :(

sweep the cat, i sent you a pm re the astrology - interesting dream you had about a white van!

Anyone, what does LE mean?

And any link please to crocodile tears video?

Interesting changes overnight (well, here in Oklahoma, it was overnight). CAG has a name, Kerry McCarthy is claiming she didn't call for all of Bristol to be swabbed, and the Ram pub has received a "chilling letter" (as has wordy Prof David Wilson, the outspoken criminologist guy, according to his claims - in a mystery story he, of course, would wind up being exposed as the killer). Plus, it's snowing in Oklahoma.

Great job by all, great fun reading all the posts I missed while asleep.

If you listen to the questions in the clip the operator asks Karen Matthews when she reports Shannon missing (who is 9) you must wonder what they asked Greg when he reported a 25yr old woman missing. They would have asked: have you spoken to her friends? family? could she be away to have some time out? etc etc

It must have been something glaring that made the poilce come round that same night (they did come round right on the Sunday).

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/last-night%E2%80%99s-tv-%E2%80%93-tears-lies-and-videotape/

Interesting changes overnight (well, here in Oklahoma, it was overnight). CAG has a name, Kerry McCarthy is claiming she didn't call for all of Bristol to be swabbed, and the Ram pub has received a "chilling letter" (as has wordy Prof David Wilson, the outspoken criminologist guy, according to his claims - in a mystery story he, of course, would wind up being exposed as the killer). Plus, it's snowing in Oklahoma.

Great job by all, great fun reading all the posts I missed while asleep.

Good morning! (JMO), CAG could be significant, he's very brave to put his head above the parapet after what happened to CJ, but I guess if he is innocent he has nothing to fear. What if GR somehow found out about this text though?

The 'chilling letter' I think is nothing more than tomfoolery. Have you US guys ever heard of Wearside Jack? During the hunt for the Yorkshire Ripper, he lead the LE on a wild goose chase by sending letters and tapes purporting to be from the YR, they focused in the wrong direction for a LONG time, and Wearside Jack wasn't caught until about 25 years later, via a routine DNA check! More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearside_Jack

Sorry to put the cat among the pigeons but has anyone considered there may be another woman in the background of GF's life that may be part of this case. I feel something is missing here that we are overlooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010