GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me? or did anyone else wonder why the BF's eyes out and inside seemed to be rimmed in red? like red kohl or something-just bugged me from when i first saw it, because i've never seen anything like that, could be nothing, a personal allergy thing, just felt like asking

Wondered about it too. Très odd.

is it just me? or did anyone else wonder why the BF's eyes out and inside seemed to be rimmed in red? like red kohl or something-just bugged me from when i first saw it, because i've never seen anything like that, could be nothing, a personal allergy thing, just felt like asking

I noticed that too but its also on the photo of him at the wedding where his eye rims seem reddish (like an allergy almost)

He has brushed up well hasnt he in the last pic - he looks like a different bloke almost with his stubble gone and boyish 'smile'. I didnt realise how short he was until the newest photo though

@jasav
James Saville
New reports that tragic Jo Yeates' body was removed from her flat in a suitcase or bag, which police admit is missing....
3 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Unless the perp arrived with a suitcase or bag, it would have had to be one of JY's or GR's.

Not sure that he's one to help LE identify a missing bag.

Did someone the other day mention a sleeping bag, or a bag covering a surfboard?

If anyone is wondering who James Saville is [I was], he is the News Editor, Sunday Mirror, London.

Hmm well if thats true its an absolute certainty that she made it home - interesting news indeed - Ok so Im now thinking the sock is inside the bag.

Unless the perp arrived with a suitcase or bag, it would have had to be one of JY's or GR's.

Not sure that he's one to help LE identify a missing bag.

Did someone the other day mention a sleeping bag, or a bag covering a surfboard?

Yes Luna mentioned a surfboard cover (not deep enough) and a snowboarding bag which interestingly was on wheels!

Yes, I have noticed, especially in this photo.

2wp2gaq.jpg

Crocodile tears if ever i've seen them.
He even stops crying, looks at the cameras, see's there still filming, then starts crying again.
You can see he can't wait for the charade to end. He's mighty uncomfortable.

Huhm.

interestin' to me, as he crumples his face all up trying to squeeze out tears but his forehead remains smooth as a baby's butt the whole way through.

thanks pips enzeder and wfgodot, i needed to ask, its probably an allergy type thing, i'm not convinced the BF had anything to do with it still - he strikes me as someone who was besotted with jo a loving and emotional nervous kind of person, thats all, not a cold killer, although i will keep open mind to everything

anyone got a direct link to this tweet where police say a bag/suitcase is missing?? please

eta:
its ok found it

http://twitter.com/jasav

The only problem I have with that it says it was moved in a bag, or a suitcase.
How do they know it's missing if they don't know which one it is?
A bag, and a suitcase must be missing then???

No other news on it apart from the Twitter link so far.

My initial thoughts are that her body shows signs of being forced into a bag. Like odd signs of a zipper around the body. I hate to say it ... but maybe broken bones to make her fit. These types of things are not pretty.

GR would have arrived home with a suitcase, FWIW.

BTW, anyone know if polygraphs are used or allowable in the UK?

Jos parents helped Jo and Greg move into the flat (this was mentioned when the LL was arrested as they had met him on that occasion)

I wonder if the suitcase/bag could be the THING that the parents knew wasnt right when they arrived and this is how the had the feeling that something terrible had happened ? Afterall wouldnt you suggest to " check her suitcase incase she went away for a couple of days" The mum would remember (us mums remember things like that) and of course when Jos case was found to be missing ...

enqueteur said:
I think if JY was wearing different clothing the police might not want to say so. Many others here have doubts she would've had those heavy ski socks on under her black boots. How many people wear ski socks with their work shoes, but they wear them around the house instead of slippers. She could have put them on when she got home.
Yes, one can imagine that at work and at pub, she was wearing tights or thin socks. If we knew that she was using these ski socks to walk around the house, it would be one more reason to think that she made it home.

And what if she had never had the time to put the second one on?

Scenario: Someone that she knows very well is either waiting for her in front of Tesco, or next to her door, or inside her flat. She comes back home, removes her coat, put things away in the kitchen, then removes her boots and starts putting her ski socks on, all this while having an argument with that person, who gets infuriated and strangles her, possibly using that second sock that she had in her hands.

@jasav
James Saville
New reports that tragic Jo Yeates' body was removed from her flat in a suitcase or bag, which police admit is missing....
3 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retweeted by Petercampbell1

Not a large double wheelie ski-bag by any chance ?

My initial thoughts are that her body shows signs of being forced into a bag. Like odd signs of a zipper around the body. I hate to say it ... but maybe broken bones to make her fit. These types of things are not pretty.

GR would have arrived home with a suitcase, FWIW.

BTW, anyone know if polygraphs are used or allowable in the UK?

no patti -- polygraphs are inadmissable in courts of law here

interestin' to me, as he crumples his face all up trying to squeeze out tears but his forehead remains smooth as a baby's butt the whole way through.

You're right .. I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it.

2e3stw8.jpg

i think if the man is a newspaper editor he won't post things which don't have at least some grain of truth in them, also things appear on twitter and then take ages to reach mainstream news outlets when a fuller story is fleshed out

no patti -- polygraphs are inadmissable in courts of law here

They're inadmissable here, too, unless both the prosecution and defense stipulate to doing so. But they're still widely used by law enforcement as a means of narrowing an investigation's scope.

I was reading somewhere the other day, though, that in the UK polygraphs are viewed skeptically, as an ineffective means of arriving at truth, and thus are used far less than in the U.S.

I hope to God that the press report is correct. I feel horrible for saying that due to what happened to Jo's body but at least it may mean one step closer to the solution and the jigsaw pieces coming together at last

You're right .. I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it.

2e3stw8.jpg

try it yourself - it's really hard to do, not natural at all. I'm gonna go back and find that vid link and send it to lillian glass, she might do a body language assessment on it. I dont know if she does requests but she's posted a number of times in the anthony case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim