GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go with the G.R theory that he never left for Sheffield around half 7. He was well miffed Jo was late from work (not sure if it's ever been disclosed if he knew she was going for a drink) So he waited in for her stewing, then when she came home with two bottles of Cider, and the text from MW was the final catylyst that ended her life.

I think it's possible they've caught his car on the Clifton Down C.C.T.V well after he said he'd left for Sheffield. He'd not be able to get out of that one!

Can't wait to find out what this new lead is now.

Is it possible ANPR tracked GR's car returning or lurking in the neighbourhood somewhere? Is the data that precise? I don' really understand how the system works to be honest, but just read this:
At best ANPR cameras can only provide circumstantial evidence, not enough to tie someone to a crime or prove anything in a court of law.

If that statement is true, and LE broke GR's alibi, but ANPR doesn't hold up in court, that may explain this long delay: ie. they needed more proof from other sources.

Thoughts?

I think it's possible they've caught his car on the Clifton Down C.C.T.V well after he said he'd left for Sheffield.

Ah, you kind of answered my question. But I am confused as to where CCTV cameras are in relation to ANPR cameras. Do they sometimes work in tandem?

i have a sense of excitement building up, anyone else feel the same ??

Maybe they've found an intrepretor & Bernard has revealed the murderers identity ??

now wouldn't that be purrrfect :cat: I wonder where Bernard is?

Is it possible ANPR tracked GR's car returning or lurking in the neighbourhood somewhere? Is the data that precise? I don' really understand how the system works to be honest, but just read this:
At best ANPR cameras can only provide circumstantial evidence, not enough to tie someone to a crime or prove anything in a court of law.

If that statement is true, and LE broke GR's alibi, but ANPR doesn't hold up in court, that may explain this long delay: ie. they needed more proof from other sources.

Thoughts?

Surely if ANPR puts someone where he said he wasn't?...... mmm, perhaps that would be incriminating but not conclusive?

i have a sense of excitement building up, anyone else feel the same ??

I'm not so sure, I think this is all part of LE piling on psychological pressure, I think if they had something definate, they would just make an arrest...

I honestly think they are having problems gathering conclusive evidence for a conviction and are hoping for a confession.

Ok - back to the serious stuff now of solving a murder mystery.

Yes.

I just lit up my JY candle for the evening. A special red candle in her memory.

I've tonight gone with my St. Francis of Assisi candle; though he's generally known as the patron saint of animals, he also, and more-so, was a great patron of justice.

Ok - back to the serious stuff now of solving a murder mystery.

so, how do you get rid of a suitcase or wheelie ski bag after the event?

discard it in Sheffield somewhere? if it was a wheelie ski bag, you could shred it with a stanley knife into small pieces..... or even leave it outside a charity shop

Thankyou lalalemon for clarifying the distance between North Devon & Bristol, however information suggests the Reardon family may well be familliar to the West Country.

The Reardon family are from Derbyshire, which is where GR was educated. The parents relocated to Ilfracombe in 2004 which, given their current given age of 67, suggests they retired there.

Ilfracombe is about as far away from Bristol to the west as London is to the east.

I'm on edge about the new evidence that's come to light. I can't wait for the b*******d to be nailed. It's also very sad though that while we get to carry on with our normal lives, with a sense of satisfaction that justice has been done (although don't get me started on the criminal justice sytem and sentencing here)...the Yeate's begin their life sentence.

It's such a tragedy.

so, how do you get rid of a suitcase or wheelie ski bag after the event?

discard it in Sheffield somewhere? if it was a wheelie ski bag, you could shred it with a stanley knife into small pieces..... or even leave it outside a charity shop

lets get some confirmation first please, no more speculating......

Does anyone know what time the Sun & Mirror come online?

Does anyone know what time the Sun & Mirror come online?

On Jo's case, it has varied; it seems to conform with how important the latest revelation is deemed to be - the more important, the later online with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member