GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to learn what NUA told his girlfriend re: his reasons for moving out of the Canygne Road flat he shared with her - in order to move across town and into the flat of a friend reportedly currently in South America

Maybe he told her the constant police presence was getting him down, interrupting his concentration, etc. ?

If so, did NUA's live-in girlfriend move out of Canynge road too - or did she remain ?

Perhaps the Yeates most recent appeal for people to come forth if they'd noticed someone behaving out of character, spurred NUA's girlfriend to contact LE, especially as NUA and herself lived next door to JY and GR ?

Before I go to work, two possible answers to questions that have arisen:

1) How did JY&GR end up in a flat next door to a contact from work? - If JY&GR were relocating to Bristol, and knew NUA from previous work, NUA could quite easily have known that the property next door was going to be available for rent soon, and suggested it to them. It's a nice flat in a nice area, why wouldn't they take it? Nothing sinister there to my mind (bearing in mind this is just a suggestion, and depends on proof that all parties knew each previously.

2) Why was NUA at a different address (if it is indeed the same person - as of the time of this post the identity of NUA has not been confirmed)?
I think this is because the police would like as little disruption to the Canynge Road property as possible, and perhaps they asked occupants to stay elsewhere while they carry out their evidence gathering at the property. Note: this is just my thought, not a suggestion of fact.

Another connection to Jo could be NUA's G/F a keen rower, Jo had just joined a rowing club.

Having slept on this, I think more than ever the Police have really made a pigs ear with this case. I'm not sure how a 32 year old man living next door to Jo has esacped the radar. Especially as they've gone through the flat next to his, and flat above his. They've been sat on top of him all the time. They obviously haven't checked his alibi properly with scrutiny. He's been like a magnet attracting intense Police activity all around him.

I also strongly feel, as I've always said the Police have been checking the wrong dates for C.C.T.V footage. It really wouldn't surprise me if they had the evidence all along and hadn't checked it. The Christmas morning footage! I'm really intrigued to find out the truth about this scenario. I don't think it was good old detective work that caught this guy. I'm sure it was simple, basic things they had overlooked weeks ago.

We wait to see.

Having slept on this, I think more than ever the Police have really made a pigs ear with this case. I'm not sure how a 32 year old man living next door to Jo has esacped the radar. Especially as they've gone through the flat next to his, and flat above his. They've been sat on top of him all the time. They obviously haven't checked his alibi properly with scrutiny. He's been like a magnet attracting intense Police activity all around him.

I also strongly feel, as I've always said the Police have been checking the wrong dates for C.C.T.V footage. It really wouldn't surprise me if they had the evidence all along and hadn't checked it. The Christmas morning footage! I'm really intrigued to find out the truth about this scenario. I don't think it was good old detective work that caught this guy. I'm sure it was simple, basic things they had overlooked weeks ago.

We wait to see.

Yes, I said from the outset it was likely to be another resident/flat dweller in the block and their alibis and flats need to be gone through with a fine tooth comb (as I'm sure others on here did). It seemed to me the only logical possibility. I had hoped/assumed the police had already nit-picked all residents!

However, he has only been arrested and I hope people will respect his and his families privacy until police charge accordingly (or not).

'Forensic experts also began a fresh search of a nearby flat which is home to one of Tabak’s friends.'
Doesn't specify as to whether the 'friend's nearby flat' refers to Canynge or Aberdeen road'
It is rather clear to me. They are talking there of EW's flat.

First, Canynge Road:

Tabak rented Flat 2 at 44 Canynge Road with his girlfriend, directly adjacent to Miss Yeates’s Flat 1.

Yesterday a team of officers closed off Canynge Road and put up scaffolding and 12ft-high tarpaulin barriers around the two ground floor flats.

These were once connected via a door that was bricked up when the building was converted to flats.

Then they move to Aberdeen Road:

Forensic experts also began a fresh search of a nearby flat which is home to one of Tabak’s friends.

Officers cordoned off a townhouse on Aberdeen Road, around a mile away, just after midday.

We wait to see.

If NUA left the UK on 19th December, he could not have dumped the body on Christmas Eve if he has only just returned from Eindhoven and stayed there all that time.

I have researched some information that needs further questions:

first i typed GF name of VT into Google Real-Time search
tanja morson - Google Search

a twitter user: johnnydav29‎ @Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?
Twitter - 8 hours ago

looking at the Uni_Start name: Gunter Morson from Cambridge

his last two twitter posts:

My source is an idiot and wrong!!!
3:04 PM Jan 1st via web

I am 100% certain that Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.
10:09 AM Dec 31st, 2010 via web

I then find out that Geoffrey Morson [the father of T] lives in Cambridge
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ect-s-pals-stunned-by-arrest-115875-22864361/

so the question is Gunter Morson related [son of Geoffrey?] and sister to T. Why else would someone living in Cambridge have a source of event happening in Bristol?

Did TM [his sister] communicate to her brother hoping that the landlord would be charged with the murder, and therefore VT would be absolved ?

since then Gunter Morson hasn't tweeted

Are the police intelligent enough to do this research?

It would do absolutely no harm communicating this to the police. The chances are they will know already and it's probably nothing significant but you never know. It may mean something and they may not know.

Police granted more time to question the arrested man.

Huhm.Haven't we been here before?

The fact that they haven't charged him yet doesn't fill me with much confidence that this is the murderer. But, the wording of the statement made me believe they had their man this time.

Hoping for a confession maybe?

The fact that they haven't charged him yet doesn't fill me with much confidence that this is the murderer. But, the wording of the statement made me believe they had their man this time.

Hoping for a confession maybe?

If they have undeniable evidence he can get charged confession or not. The extra time granted doesn't make it appear that way. I'm just wondering what can of worms are going to be opened here??

I presume my favourite (DNA evidence) is involved but it isn't going to be enough.

The police had better have their running shoes on because the clock is ticking.

I repeat: this case has defied logic from the outset.

I have researched some information that needs further questions:

first i typed GF name of VT into Google Real-Time search
tanja morson - Google Search

a twitter user: johnnydav29‎ @Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?
Twitter - 8 hours ago

looking at the Uni_Start name: Gunter Morson from Cambridge

his last two twitter posts:

My source is an idiot and wrong!!!
3:04 PM Jan 1st via web

I am 100% certain that Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.
10:09 AM Dec 31st, 2010 via web

I then find out that Geoffrey Morson [the father of T] lives in Cambridge
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ect-s-pals-stunned-by-arrest-115875-22864361/

so the question is Gunter Morson related [son of Geoffrey?] and sister to T. Why else would someone living in Cambridge have a source of event happening in Bristol?

Did TM [his sister] communicate to her brother hoping that the landlord would be charged with the murder, and therefore VT would be absolved ?

since then Gunter Morson hasn't tweeted

Are the police intelligent enough to do this research?

TM has a brother GM according to this article.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-speak-out.html

It is rather clear to me. They are talking there of EW's flat.

First, Canynge Road:

Then they move to Aberdeen Road:

But of course, there is/was always the possibility that it may have referred to an unknown friend of NUA, someone so far not mentioned, who lived in close proximity to him. And in earlier threads, suspicion re: #44 was discussed at length

So clear to you

but to others, it could have meant something else entirely

Seems the daily rags have chosen to dismiss warnings not to jeopardise the case by naming NUA as loudly and as often as possible

The fines likely to be incurred are of small account as far as the media's concerned (and virtually all are owned by a select group) apparently

I'm beginning to suspect CJ was set up as part of an orchestrated campaign

He may sue LE. But when it goes before the court, I hope LE name those who provided 'information' leading to CJ's arrest. I'd like to see them named and shamed. And would like for it to be explored as to whose interests those 'informants' were attempting to protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010