GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone speaks so highly of this man. I hope it's not another case of being lead up the garden path. Maybe we'll see another suspect out on bail soon.

If that happens, then I really would not want to be on the A&S Investigation team. The fall out of from that mess would be catostrophic, they couldn't deflect anymore critical bombardment :truce:

CJ's story definitely doesn't add up. Unless either Hardyman or Lowman are lying. Add, that he also didn't apparently hear the screams that the two other people heard at around 9pm, although he claims he saw the three people around the same time. I think there was also another scream reportedly heard at around 12 o'clock by a resident of number 44. Who was that and were they trying to muddy the waters even further? Let's hope no-one has been meddling in Vincent's flat while the couple were away.

Another good theory here. This case is just so strange. I don't know what to think, i change my mind frequently about what could have happened.

I've been following the posts quite carefully but I can't find it mentioned on here at all and apologies if it has been noted but if dna has been found on Jo's stomach and breasts surely this would mean she was undressed at some stage that evening. And yet when her body was found it was fully clothed.
Has this already been discussed, have I missed something?
Clothes only need to be pulled up or down don't they?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3363615/Jo-Yeates-Dutch-neighbour-nicked.html

''Revelations about where the DNA was found lends further weight to the theory she was the victim of a sex killer who may have tried to rip off her top before tidying up her clothing after the murder.

One source confirmed: "The fact that DNA samples have been found on her bare body could well mean whoever murdered Jo tried to sexually assault her beforehand."

Clothes only need to be pulled up or down don't they? (Phillb)

Yeah quite. But I thought no marks of defending herself were supposed to be on body and so would this have been with Jo's consent. Unless of course this 'assault' on her body happened when she was already dead.
Just thinking out loud.

Clothes only need to be pulled up or down don't they? (Phillb)

Yeah quite. But I thought no marks of defending herself were supposed to be on body and so would this have been with Jo's consent. Unless of course this 'assault' on her body happened when she was already dead.
Just thinking out loud.

Yes I have to agree the possible two scenarios I would say too. Initially there was mutual consent until things went too far. Or it all happened after she was dead.

That is of course if the bare flesh DNA, and sexual motive theory is true.

JMO.

Hi siobahn and welcome

What about the pizza though

Possibly, a separate issue thats unintentionally become something of a red herring ?

Personally, I think that Waitrose pizzas are very much nicer than Tescos. I might bin the Tescos one if it was too disgusting to eat. Tho' I'd buy one for someone else if thats what they wanted or had asked for, I didn't want to make the trek back to Waitrose if I'd had a change of plan for the evening.

In this area, during the extreme weather, the community was asked to look out for elderly/vulnerable people and shop for them if neccessary.

Wouldn't it make sense for the police to be checking out sites like this as there's been a direct appeal to armchair detectives??

According to the mail NUA left the country on the 19th for Christmas recently returning. So that would mean that either a. the body had to have been dumped the weekend of the 17th, or b. he had an accomplice.

The Daily Mail has been told that he left Britain for Holland to spend Christmas with his family two days after Jo was last seen, on December 17.

Neighbours said Tabak left Britain on December 19 and returned only recently.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itect--32-start-new-search.html#ixzz1BfV0HjVS

I'm plumping for initial mutual consent, based on bf being away and the fact she was prepared to meet another man (MW).

With DNA found in a few places does this indicate she was at least partially undressed and then dressed again?

I find it interesting all the DNA is partial. How does that work I wonder?

I note the LL is still on police bail.

I am not sure but I think it means, there may not be enough to convict someone because some markers may be missing. On the other hand there may be enough to rule someone out as certain markers will prove it is not theirs. ( don't quote me on that).

With the DNA there are three separate samples.
I would have thought it was long odds on them all being partial.
Surely at least one would be complete.

Also, with this being a sexually motivated murder it is surprising there isn't 'other' DNA samples to be found.

And no word of any charges being laid?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police to be checking out sites like this as there's been a direct appeal to armchair detectives??

As I think I've pointed out before, there has been no "direct appeal to armchair detectives". What there has been is an appeal for people to 'grass up' any 'armchair detectives' who have been persistently putting forward theories in direct contravention of the known facts. Whilst I would have thought it very likely that someone at Operation Braid is indeed monitoring internet activity pertaining to the case, I suspect that they're monitoring potential suspects rather than ideas.

Another good theory here. This case is just so strange. I don't know what to think, i change my mind frequently about what could have happened.
I personally still wouldn't rule out a connection to the earlier murder in 1974, and any connections to other similar murders in areas that might have a link to Clifton College.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ore-time-to-question-joanna-yeates-suspect.do

"There were claims today that Mr Tabak has recently separated from from his girlfriend Tanja Morson, 34. Neighbours indicated Ms Morson, a financial analyst for vacuum company Dyson, had moved out of the ground-floor flat they shared next to Miss Yeates's apartment in Canynge Road.

Residents said American-born Ms Morson, who like Miss Yeates is blonde, had not been seen at the property for several weeks before the police investigation began. One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: "I do think I'd seen the man around but I hadn't really seen a girlfriend around in the weeks leading up to what happened.""

From NUA's thesis:
"The usage of state-of-the-art RFID technology for the validation of a simulation model
like USSU is another contribution of this research project. Currently, RFID technology is
used by some Dutch organisations for access control and as a means of working hours
registration, but up to now never on the detailed level as was used in the validation of
USSU. RFID technology allows for a non-obtrusive way of collecting data about human
movement. People only have to carry a small device (so-called RFID tag), for example
in their wallet, and the RFID system automatically registers their movements. RFID
makes it possible to track the movements of all participants across the floor and thereby to collect data about the real movement behaviour of the participants."

Showing that one can stalk remotely, if needed.

I have researched some information that needs further questions:

first i typed GF name of VT into Google Real-Time search
tanja morson - Google Search

a twitter user: johnnydav29‎ @Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?
Twitter - 8 hours ago

looking at the Uni_Start name: Gunter Morson from Cambridge

his last two twitter posts:

My source is an idiot and wrong!!!
3:04 PM Jan 1st via web

I am 100% certain that Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.
10:09 AM Dec 31st, 2010 via web

I then find out that Geoffrey Morson [the father of T] lives in Cambridge
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ect-s-pals-stunned-by-arrest-115875-22864361/

so the question is Gunter Morson related [son of Geoffrey?] and sister to T. Why else would someone living in Cambridge have a source of event happening in Bristol?

Did TM [his sister] communicate to her brother hoping that the landlord would be charged with the murder, and therefore VT would be absolved ?

since then Gunter Morson hasn't tweeted

Are the police intelligent enough to do this research?

I see that this person appears to have protected his tweets now. (changed his name also by the looks of things)

Here's what I got from the Google cache.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+"Uni_Start‎"+gunter&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

http://twitter.com/Uni_Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member